View File

These are some .esp's based on the latest Sources I could find where I added the "EroticArmor" Keyword to the Armor. Which implies that during installation of the Tweak you have to let it overwrite the original. Which might conflict with other modifications to the same file.

You need the original MOD installed to make these Tweaks work.

The Effect comes to play with the Tweak posted by me on the Support Thread for Sexlab Aroused (SLA)

or with the Update of Sexlab Separate Orgasm LE 1.5.3 from Ed86. If in doubt use Ed86's, always rather follow a master than an apprentice :)

The result is that in the check from Sexlab Aroused the character is found as IsActorNakedExtended.

At the moment I am only aware of Sexlab Adventures from Teutonic using this feature.

The rationale behind it is, with that tweak you still do not get considered "naked", meaning no fines and no stupid comments from NPC, while on the other hand increasing NPC arousal and increasing the probality for rape (thats the effect in Sexlab Adventures).

Which in my understanding is the functionality that was originally intended. As I understand that not everyone wants to mod, I added these Tweaks.

To sum it up, without the SLA Tweak and without a mod to make use of it, these Tweaks are useless for you!

All I did was to load the sources into CK and add the EroticArmor Keyword.

Keep in mind that the Tweaks Effect only applies to Clothing and Armor in Slot 32. For example, while a Bikini might occupy Slot 32 a DD Chastity Belt does not. Adding this keyword to a Chastity Belt wont do anything as SLA would detect Slot 32 before detecting the new Keyword.

Also the function in SLA is gender indifferent, so it can be applied for male or female clothing or armor.

Information for Modding yourself:

Start the Creation Kit (CK)
Select the Mod you want to modify as master
additionally select Sexlab Aroused.esp

Load, select yes to all and ignore on Warnings etc

find armor/clothing you want to modify
Add in the right Window Keywords a new Keyword
Select "EroticArmor" from the drop down menu
Save

done

Tweaks available for

Aradia Lingerie Dress

Nightshade Armor by calyps

Dragon Priestess Outfit

(Tweak also reworks it as craftable)

Shell Bondage - Bombshell BBP

(Tweak also reworks it as Devious Device and craftable)

Required

Sexlab Aroused Redux

recommended

Sexlab Separate Orgasm (I really recommend using Ed86's code rather than my tweak)

Sexlab Adventures (otherwise the Tweak won't have any effect)

Thanks to

Bethesda for a game I do not get tired of playing
fishburger67 for SLA
Ed86 for including the tweak in Sexlab Separate Orgasm
Teutonic for his help and Sexlab Adventures

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

20 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

View File

The rationale behind it is, with that tweak you still do not get considered "naked", meaning no fines and no stupid comments from NPC, while on the other hand increasing NPC arousal and increasing the probality for rape (thats the effect in Sexlab Adventures).

With SL Arousal you can set armor as "naked" - so sexy armors/clothes arouse player or npc just like beeing naked. The problem with that is, that other mods tie into that: Cursed Loot can give you a bounty, Deviously helpless makes you vulnerable etc.

Basically this mods makes clothing sexy/arousing without setting the nude tag. 

15 hours ago, zeldashu said:

I'm stupid. I don't know what this mod does.

No :) Then my explanation is bad :)

The esp's contain armor modification that makes them into "EroticArmor". And as such they are then detected by Sexlab Aroused Redux (with the Patch from Sexlab Separate Orgasm) and that in turn makes Sexlab Adventures consider you "naked" in the Rape section. Also I think, from my testing, Deviously Enslaved detects it too.

Essentially it makes it possible to run around in clothing but have the effect of "naked" for these Mods (Sexlab Adventures & Deviously Enslaved) which increases the chance or triggers someone taking advantage of the player.

That clearer?

17 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

With SL Arousal you can set armor as "naked" - so sexy armors/clothes arouse player or npc just like beeing naked. The problem with that is, that other mods tie into that: Cursed Loot can give you a bounty, Deviously helpless makes you vulnerable etc.

Basically this mods makes clothing sexy/arousing without setting the nude tag. 

16 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

No :) Then my explanation is bad :)

The esp's contain armor modification that makes them into "EroticArmor". And as such they are then detected by Sexlab Aroused Redux (with the Patch from Sexlab Separate Orgasm) and that in turn makes Sexlab Adventures consider you "naked" in the Rape section. Also I think, from my testing, Deviously Enslaved detects it too.

Essentially it makes it possible to run around in clothing but have the effect of "naked" for these Mods (Sexlab Adventures & Deviously Enslaved) which increases the chance or triggers someone taking advantage of the player.

That clearer?

I understand. nice work!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mdy said:

And does it increase the arousal as much as being naked?
It would be nice if there would be a more subtle option, too.

Thats one of the points. The arousal is increased as far as I understand the Code of Sexlab Aroused Redux. Meaning there is increased arousal from the erotic armor as it is extended Naked  and also more effects from  Sexlab Adventures and Deviously Enslaved.

Thanks for the reply!

But I didn't understand the most important sentence: "Meaning there is increased arousal from the erotic armor as it is extended Naked"

Did you mean it is less, as much or more arousing than being naked? It sounds like it is even more.

1 hour ago, Mdy said:

Thanks for the reply!

But I didn't understand the most important sentence: "Meaning there is increased arousal from the erotic armor as it is extended Naked"

Did you mean it is less, as much or more arousing than being naked? It sounds like it is even more.

I would have to look at the code again to answer 100% correct, but as I recall it is "as much"

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 9:57 AM, Mdy said:

Would it be possible to create a reduced version then?

Not for me. I don't think I can rewrite this to your liking. But you might want to have a look at the work from Baka. He provides a version of Sexlab Aroused and added different levels of Skimpyness in the armor if I understand his PDF on that correctly.

From my perspective this is a matter of taste whether Erotic Armor should be less "inviting" then naked ?