[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

8 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

It seems to me, it is missing from the package MCM entry. With me, he's doing nothing. (Úgy tűnik nekem, hiányzik a csomagból az MCM bejegyzés. Nálam, semmit sem csinál. )

There is no MCM in my Theme packs

Why are Leito and Crazy favored over Savage Cabbage animations?  If I have all three installed, Leito and Crazy (do it in the dirt) are ALWAYS chosen over Savage Cabbage (furniture).  If I disable Leito and Crazy  the furniture animations are used.  I actually prefer the reverse...  do it  in the dirt only as a last resort.   What can I do to fix this?

12 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Why are Leito and Crazy favored over Savage Cabbage animations?  If I have all three installed, Leito and Crazy (do it in the dirt) are ALWAYS chosen over Savage Cabbage (furniture).  If I disable Leito and Crazy  the furniture animations are used.  I actually prefer the reverse...  do it  in the dirt only as a last resort.   What can I do to fix this?

There is no weighting or favouring in the TagData, I have just listed all the animation's available once each. Repeating them would not alter their chances of being picked.
Maybe there are just more Leito and Crazy than Savage Cabbage or maybe its something to do with the random number generator and the order they are listed/loaded. Basically there are a lot more non-furniture animations than furniture ones. You can just go into the tagData.XML andedit it removing the lines with animations you don't want.

Yes I agree beds should be used first, I'm not sure if there can be something done about that. Its sort of possible for mods to call random animations that exclude the "NoFurn" Tag, but then if there is no Furniture it will result in an error message.

Update 181228.0:

<!-- Split Furniture from Non-Furniture -->
<!-- Added Support for SavageCabbage update -->
<!-- Unified all Single Bed location tags to SingleBed -->
<!-- Unified all Double Bed location tags to DoubleBed -->
<!-- Unified all Cryo Bed location tags to CryoBed -->
<!-- Unified all Power Armor Frame location tags to PAFrame -->

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Update 181230.0:

<!-- Split Furniture from Non-Furniture -->
<!-- Fix for SavageCabbage Update -->
<!-- Added SavageCabbage Dogs -->

Does this fix the AAF Error:  [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-01 Cowgirl" not found?  When will you upload onto Nexus?  Thanks for your work.

51 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Does this fix the AAF Error:  [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-01 Cowgirl" not found?  When will you upload onto Nexus?  Thanks for your work.

I did some changes to do with that but I think the actual error was in one of the Patches or Overlays

26 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I did some changes to do with that but I think the actual error was in one of the Patches or Overlays

Actually, Savagecabbage posted what his xml should look like and mine had the FM-Chair01-01 Cowgirl where his line had "Tease".   It's on this page.  Anyway I tried to correct my xml file.  Hopefully I didn't screw it up too much.  I don't really know what I am doing but I copied what he posted.  Otherwise I will have to abandon his mod since AAF won't work while I have that error.  I downloaded his latest re-upload of 1.0.4 but it didn't change anything.

17 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Actually, Savagecabbage posted what his xml should look like and mine had the FM-Chair01-01 Cowgirl where his line had "Tease".   It's on this page.  Anyway I tried to correct my xml file.  Hopefully I didn't screw it up too much.  I don't really know what I am doing but I copied what he posted.  Otherwise I will have to abandon his mod since AAF won't work while I have that error.  I downloaded his latest re-upload of 1.0.4 but it didn't change anything.

Yeah, I changed it to Tease too. But I think it also had t be fixed in the overlays.

35 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah, I changed it to Tease too. But I think it also had t be fixed in the overlays.

I changed it and manually inserted his xml file.  For some reason when I reinstalled his mod it didn't change the xml.  It still gave me the Chair01-02 error.  I reinstalled all the associated AAF mods including yours but it's still giving me the Chair01-01 or Chair01-02 error.  I am at a total loss.  I have gone through all the xml files and found nothing else.  Where are the overlays?  How can they be fixed?

16 hours ago, Halstrom said:

This already has DLC support but does not require any DLC's.

I dont have Nuka-World and Far Harbor, I keep getting "AAF ERROR: [037] Referencing a Plugin that is not installed: DLCNukaWorld.esm" and "AAF ERROR [004] Plugin required by content pack not istalled or activated: DLCCoast.esm / DLCNukaWorld.esm" when i have Themes installed, with Animation Position Tags everything works perfectly fine.

4 minutes ago, TheReaper9182 said:

I dont have Nuka-World and Far Harbor, I keep getting "AAF ERROR: [037] Referencing a Plugin that is not installed: DLCNukaWorld.esm" and "AAF ERROR [004] Plugin required by content pack not istalled or activated: DLCCoast.esm / DLCNukaWorld.esm" when i have Themes installed, with Animation Position Tags everything works perfectly fine.

If you have these files in your Data/AAF folder remove them and that is probably the issue:
AAF_raceData_DLC6.xml

AAF_raceData_DLC4.xml

9 hours ago, TheReaper9182 said:

It was AAF_raceData_DLC3.xml and not AAF_raceData_DLC4.xml, but that did it, thanks for the help!

Hmm have to update the FOMOD to work around that

5 hours ago, Kythana said:

Just ran into an old problem, which had disappeared after an update of the old 'Positioning Tags', and now made a comeback after switching to themes.

AAF034.png

Can't remember what that was last time and I got computer issues again :P

13 hours ago, Kythana said:

Just ran into an old problem, which had disappeared after an update of the old 'Positioning Tags', and now made a comeback after switching to themes.

AAF034.png

8 hours ago, picket said:

I'm getting that one too occasionally, the only one like that remaining.

So what version AAF and which themes and Animation packs have you people got and what mod is calling the animation?
Can we see a load order and screenshot of your Data/AAF folder contents where all the XML's are?

Update 190103.0:

Split most of the packs into Furn and NoFurn, might add a FOMOD option later for them
Added a placeholder Sex and Creature actionData.xml's
Updated Version numbers on raceData.xml's

Added sex and Creature overlayData.xml's