Best sex mods for ck2?

treehuger90

CK2 is a pretty old game and few people are keeping it up to date (My thanks to lockeslylcrit, Aliris  and others) are still actively modding the game.   So, that means you won't have the diversity of FO4 or other popular games.   That said, there were some more brutal and likely realistic mods out there that have  been put out to pasture like  <spelling is not exact, but someone else may know the name> argyl bargyl  which has not worked since before around the time of Horse Lords expansion.  Toska also had some elements taht expanded what DW dropped during its upgrades, but those mods too are now defunct.   

However, there is considerable help here in building your own mod, but it is very time consuming (I have four mods that are all languishing due to when i work on them, i want to play them and then put off "finishing the mods" while starting a new game.  Come to think of it, looking at a wall that I have yet to finish (need to move my Ethernet cable inside the wall, because like an idiot, i forgot to run my CAT 6 cable when I was building the wall), I have a great number of projects in various stages of completion around the entire house.    I wonder why I do that, i start something, like talking about something and go off on something totally unrelated, like this one time when Cartman got kidnapped by aliens and fire was shooting out of his butt.........hey  I really miss the Sopranos, I wonder why Boardwalk Empire wasn't more successful, I mean I really like Steve Besmai (sp?), and it was really funny when Key of Awesome on Youtube mentioned him in that great Pitbull Spoof.  Do you watch Key of Awesome., it is fantastic, almost liek Shoeinhead  where. <error  truncated> <error message 5412:  You have reached your maximum topics allowed in one post.  Please start a new thread. >

Archived