Am i supposed to install nrasswoohoer to have my teenagers get pregnant?(im using kinkyworld anyway)

Sorry for i asked this under seperate topic.But if i ask this under kinkyworld topic,probably nobody will give me a response.

Well,im asking again.Am i supposed to install nrasswoohoer to have my teenagers get pregnant?im using kinkyworld anyway.if not,im thinking to remove it

2 hours ago, Blackstar_new said:

Sorry for i asked this under seperate topic.But if i ask this under kinkyworld topic,probably nobody will give me a response.

Well,im asking again.Am i supposed to install nrasswoohoer to have my teenagers get pregnant?im using kinkyworld anyway.if not,im thinking to remove it

Hi Blackstar , with kw you can have pregnant teens. No need Nraas Woohooer for  this , but you can keep Nraas Woohooer with kw. but they are not 100% compatible coz same interractions  ;)

2 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Hi Blackstar , with kw you can have pregnant teens. No need Nraas Woohooer for  this , but you can keep Nraas Woohooer with kw. but they are not 100% compatible coz same interractions  ;)

Okay,thanksss.i will remove it then.no need to use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 3:04 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Just FYI, one thing that teens cannot do is send a woohoo text. Nraas Woohooer does allow them to do that with the right settings.

İm not sure but when i removed woohooer mod,my sims gender preference had changed therefore i returned the woohooer mod.

12 hours ago, Blackstar_new said:

İm not sure but when i removed woohooer mod,my sims gender preference had changed therefore i returned the woohooer mod.

Master controller has a setting called gender preference. Once selected, it will show you 2 values. Anything positive in that value creates attraction for that gender, while a negative value creates avoidance. This also allows you to see the current values without the need to change anything. Of course you can change these at will.

The way it works default: When a Sim makes a romantic advance to another Sim, the value associated with the interaction (hetro/lesbo/homo) will increase the appropriate one by a small amount, while simultaneously lowering the other by a smaller amount.

In this way for example, you can maintain a bisexual Sim by being intimate with both sexes without overly focusing on one or the other.

If you just want to set it/forget it, enter values of say 1000 or -1000. Then regardless of any actions, the amount of time to change it would be extreme 'protecting' that Sim from changing preference through normal game play.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:39 AM, landess said:

Master controller has a setting called gender preference. Once selected, it will show you 2 values. Anything positive in that value creates attraction for that gender, while a negative value creates avoidance. This also allows you to see the current values without the need to change anything. Of course you can change these at will.

The way it works default: When a Sim makes a romantic advance to another Sim, the value associated with the interaction (hetro/lesbo/homo) will increase the appropriate one by a small amount, while simultaneously lowering the other by a smaller amount.

In this way for example, you can maintain a bisexual Sim by being intimate with both sexes without overly focusing on one or the other.

If you just want to set it/forget it, enter values of say 1000 or -1000. Then regardless of any actions, the amount of time to change it would be extreme 'protecting' that Sim from changing preference through normal game play.

thanks for your reply.

But i have mastercontroller and know this feature.but even if my sims arent homosexual,they act like homosexual.this begun to happen after i removed woohooer mod as far as i know.but even if i add woohooer mod again,this issue continue.i dont know why.by the way im using kinkyworld 0.39 version.im going to start a new save file and look what will happen.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:04 AM, Guest said:

thanks for your reply.

But i have mastercontroller and know this feature.but even if my sims arent homosexual,they act like homosexual.this begun to happen after i removed woohooer mod as far as i know.but even if i add woohooer mod again,this issue continue.i dont know why.by the way im using kinkyworld 0.39 version.im going to start a new save file and look what will happen.

What do you mean by "act like homosexual"? Do you mean that male sims are using female animations? Or do you mean that straight sims are trying to have same-sex woohoo?

How widespread is the issue? Is this only happening with one or two sims? Only with whores? Happening with all male sims? Happening with all sims?

I have frequently added and removed and added and removed woohooer from my KW game, and have never had any issues with gender preferences or behaviors changing like that.

Woohooer doesn't really touch gender preference at all, as far as I can tell. Woohooer should not be using custom gender preference values that would be messed up by removing it.

The only things that woohooer does with gender is: A) have a chance for online woohoo (aka cyber woohoo) to have a misunderstanding where one or both parties assume the other is a different gender; B) allow you to tell your sim to ignore their gender preference when you direct them to woohoo with another sim (e.g., you can tell your 100% straight female to woohoo with another female and she will not refuse). Other than those, it uses the EA algorithm to check and update gender preference for romance actions.

Archived