Wildtronc WICKEDWHIMS Animation (WIP)

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Unfortunately the link for financing was more important than adding sounds or a preview ?

this person is hardly the first to use LL here as a free advertising site... but yes seems this one jumped the gun on the money grabbing. still waiting on the rules to be updated.

29 minutes ago, Excorsion said:

this person is hardly the first to use LL here as a free advertising site... but yes seems this one jumped the gun on the money grabbing. still waiting on the rules to be updated.

Of course not but there's a lot of better ways to approach the subject,

Generally it's better to create a profile here first than to ask for financing in the first post before the animation is complete,

I'm all for new creators but people need to see a passion for the game and not that an opportunity for easy cash,

This is the same thing that happened with another certain someone, and when others brought it up, all the patreon users, including you R-Lo, came running to their defense and started attacking anyone who said what you are saying right now. Yet now all the sudden it's a problem?

You guys kind of did this to yourself. If everyone wasn't so eager to rush to Patreon to start making money off their mods, then this would of never been an issue. But LoversLab has become flooded with Patreon now as every modder thinks they need money for their mods now because everyone else is doing it.

You are all breaking the rules any ways and LoversLab allows it, as according to EA/Maxis, all Patreon content must be released every two weeks for free. Yet LoversLab allows you a month and allows you to keep content locked for Patreon only users as long as you release something every month. Even if it's one animation a month out of the thousands you have on Patreon.

So just stop complaining cause it's not going to change and just simply say,

Welcome Wildtronc. Glad to have another animator on board. ;)

35 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

This is the same thing that happened with another certain someone, and when others brought it up, all the patreon users, including you R-Lo, came running to their defense and started attacking anyone who said what you are saying right now. Yet now all the sudden it's a problem?

You guys kind of did this to yourself. If everyone wasn't so eager to rush to Patreon to start making money off their mods, then this would of never been an issue. But LoversLab has become flooded with Patreon now as every modder thinks they need money for their mods now because everyone else is doing it.

You are all breaking the rules any ways and LoversLab allows it, as according to EA/Maxis, all Patreon content must be released every two weeks for free. Yet LoversLab allows you a month and allows you to keep content locked for Patreon only users as long as you release something every month. Even if it's one animation a month out of the thousands you have on Patreon.

So just stop complaining cause it's not going to change and just simply say,

Welcome Wildtronc. Glad to have another animator on board. ;)

I see the point your making but it is not the same thing,

The animator your using as an example had already completed like 10-20 animations BEFORE posting here and was already experienced after spending a considerable amount of time to create animations for TS3,

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, SHE WAS ALSO ACCUSED OF STEALING OTHER'S WORK

While in some respects I agree with you there's a different message being sent,

While it was already more than clear that it wasn't Motherlode's first foray into animations it was still a risky move but to ask for money before learning the basics is a bit of a stretch,

It's better to release a few things first and see if it's actually something that you will continue,

You do not know how to make decent animations, that's a shame. I downloaded and deleted because seeing my sims fucking in their poses is turn-off in sex. The worst of it all is that you have the courage to charge for it! Is not that a joke? You will not see the color of my money so soon. If someone pays for it, he's stupid.?