Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. when i unzip the files they say file is broken. do i have to unload them all at once?

me too

i download 7.2 ver and it says file broken

Have you tried to open all three files? For me two of them were as well, but the last (I think that it was part 1) worked okay.

extract all three files to desktop , then highlight all three files and add to archive , now all three are combined into one rar file , now simply drag rar file to your nexus mod manager quick start icon , this will open a install with manager option , your mod will now be cued to install . this is the easiest way to down load and install , it also makes it very easy to uninstall . hope this helps or makes sense , i am not the most savvy at explaining or using proper computer lingo .     

can i ask u a question

- Could u make another choice for people dont like the boobs too big (i just like B-cup)

- Could u replace the Devil Knight armor , its so ugly 

- Celestials is not only fully compatible with RaceMenu v3 by Expired, but has always been built around it as fully compatible. Use it to make your characters breasts whatever size you like.

- Can you please design a mod so I as a single person can demand you change something about it just to suit MY personal desires? No? How insulting.

can i ask u a question

- Could u make another choice for people dont like the boobs too big (i just like B-cup)

- Could u replace the Devil Knight armor , its so ugly 

- Celestials is not only fully compatible with RaceMenu v3 by Expired, but has always been built around it as fully compatible. Use it to make your characters breasts whatever size you like.

- Can you please design a mod so I as a single person can demand you change something about it just to suit MY personal desires? No? How insulting.

The Devil Knight is my favourite armour, so I think ya did well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i was really excited to start using this mod but every time i switch my sex to female for the celestial race(or switch to female and then select the celestial race) i just crash. ive uploaded old files and everything in game works great i just cant switch to the new race

ive got all of the requirements and the only run time error i get is an skse error but its for a completely unrelated mod

also theres no real definition i see anywhere that specifically states whether or not youre supposed to have all 3 parts of the DL installed in NMM but i tried doing just 3 and just 1 and 2 and just 2 and 3 and of course all three at once both overwriting the files from part 1 with 3 and not and im still crashing. im sure its a really simple fix and ill feel dumb after i fix it but if anyone had the same issue and can help me fix it that would be great

So i was really excited to start using this mod but every time i switch my sex to female for the celestial race(or switch to female and then select the celestial race) i just crash. ive uploaded old files and everything in game works great i just cant switch to the new race

ive got all of the requirements and the only run time error i get is an skse error but its for a completely unrelated mod

also theres no real definition i see anywhere that specifically states whether or not youre supposed to have all 3 parts of the DL installed in NMM but i tried doing just 3 and just 1 and 2 and just 2 and 3 and of course all three at once both overwriting the files from part 1 with 3 and not and im still crashing. im sure its a really simple fix and ill feel dumb after i fix it but if anyone had the same issue and can help me fix it that would be great

the fix is, you need ALL THREE FILES, the 3 files are 3 PARTS of the mod. Download / place all three in the same spot and then extract them. The 3 parts are the entire thing.

• 5 weeks later...

Love this race. Some of the best fun I've had in Skyrim.

Quick question though, is there anyway possible to change the body type to UNP, or a way to gain the racial benefits while staying as a different race? I'm personally not a fan of the extremely tiny waist and the gigantic personalities. If it's been done already, just let me know if it's in this thread and i'll look for it.

Thanks a ton! A+ mod

I downloaded and installed this mod and my game loads just fine. But when i try to start a new game all i get is the skyrim symbol and no boot up. For my new character btw I'm using the live another Life mod.

I use live another life as well and dont have that issue so its something else, first thing id check is that your using a skeleton such as xpms or xpmse

I downloaded and installed this mod and my game loads just fine. But when i try to start a new game all i get is the skyrim symbol and no boot up. For my new character btw I'm using the live another Life mod.

I use live another life as well and dont have that issue so its something else, first thing id check is that your using a skeleton such as xpms or xpmse

I have figured out that it acctually was Alternate start. After removing it my game booted up just fine even though i all of a sudden ended up flying through the air. ( Im pretty sure thats something else causing that one.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaydow,

in the hopes you're still looking in here from time to time. I stumbled upon the same issue with this mod like others before, and as often as I looked for a solution in here I still found none.

The Problem is: Transforming into a Celestial Form whith any other Race than a Celestial freezes the game.

What i have tried so far:

-Replacing my Vanilla Skeleton with yours.

-Replacing your Skeleton mit 'mine' (I normally use the XP32 one, should work)

-Replacing your meshes with mine (since i like my body forms a little different than you, but I think everyone has his/her own tastes)

-> Alas, no Change. Even with your meshes AND Skeleton replaced, the initial CelestialRace works as intended. No CTD, no Lags, no freezes. So I assume the Problem is neither the skeleton nor the body types, since they're now all the same. And as far as I know, game freezes are mostly caused by scripts, whereas body/skeleton incompatibilities wil more like cause a crash.

Then something obscure happened, because on my second character the transformations worked (She was An Orc) but ONLY, on her. So I looked into what made her different. And she was also the only character that would not use some custom magic animations from another mod (only the Devil knows why), and I assumed maybe theres a connection -> removed the other mod, cleared saves from orphaned scripts (just in case) and tried it again, and voilá: AngelForm now works; sometimes. Sometimes even this form freezes my other races. DevilKnight and Shaydow Form are a certain freeze with any vanilla race, (except my orc, can someone explain this??).

So I concluded: That other mod wasn't the problem. So I activated it again, because it made no change. 

The "solution" I found, was as follows:

If I follow a cetrain procedure, it seems to work, even though I need to test it some more:

player.setrace CelestialRace

-> transform into any of the three forms with no problem

-> while IN the form: player.setrace WhateverRaceIWasRace

->transform back.

NOW I can transform into that Form with that character anytime, without having to change my Race via console first, at least until the nex loading screen.

I can honestly not explain that. Sooo I thought, maybe some small tweaks to the changing script could rid me of headaches.

But alas I cannot modify the script via CK or editor, because I do not have the source file.

Would you happen to be so kind to provide it to interested modders? (Even though I can understand if you won't).

my Idea would be at the start of the script:

-> Save player Race into variable (is possible, Vampire/Werewolf scripts do it aswell)

-> Change playerrace to Celestial

-> Run 'normal' Script (aka change form)

-> Change race back.

tada. I'd love to test this, but I am neither capable nor willing to write the script from scratch, mostly because it's your work, and I do not fiddle with that without permission.

So, if you happen to read this a response would be nice, if you happen to have a simpler Idea, let me know. I'm happy for any solution.

the fix is, you need ALL THREE FILES, the 3 files are 3 PARTS of the mod. Download / place all three in the same spot and then extract them. The 3 parts are the entire thing.

Hahaha, God I love that no one seems able to troubleshoot for themselves. Sorry Shaydow. I bet if I made a mod where peoplebdid stuff like this, I'd prolly never respond and just let them figure it out lol. Good stuff.

umm torcha09 ya where do I place the 3 mod files

Even if I do think people who have no basic understanding of how a computer works should not mod a game, I'm willing to help out.

Simple Steps:

1. Go on Page one of this thread and download ALL THREE Parts of this mod. Then you should have three files, named Celestial v7.2.part1, .part2 and .part 3 respecitvely in your download folder (or wherever you saved them to.)

2. If you have winrar (or a similar programm installed) right clickt on PART 1 -> "extract here". If you do not ... *sigh* then go get it. The windows native Winzip cannot open .rar files anyway.

2.1. NO NEED TO EXTRACT THE OTHER PARTS BECAUSE WINRAR KNOWS HOW TO DO IT'S SH*T!

3. Open up your new folder named "Celestial v7.2"

4. Find folder "00 CORE NEEDED FILES", open it and copy the contents of that "data" folder into your Skyrim/Data folder.

5. Find folder "01 PROPER GUN ANIMATIONS", open it and copy the contents of that "data" folder into your Skyrim/Data folder.

5.1. If you want to use the flying ability: Find folder "02 p1flying compatibility", open it and copy the contents of that "data" folder into your Skyrim/Data folder.

6. Find folder "03 HDT HIGH HEEL REPLACER SCRIPTS", open it and copy the contents of that "data" folder into your Skyrim/Data folder.

7. If you DO NOT have the Dawnguard expansion installed: find folder "04 ESP for Vanilla", open it and copy the contents of that "data" folder into your Skyrim/Data folder. (Overwrite "yes")

8. Activate Celestial.esp via Skyrim launcher. (and p1flying.esp if you installed it)

There you go. I can not make this any simpler I guess.

If you're using any kind of manager to install your mods things are a little different, but until I do not know which one, I can not be of any help.

@ Shaydow: there have bin methods to implement flying in skyrim with clipping enabled (aka not just "tcl" via console) -> for example the "Royal Bloodline"-mod can make your vamplord fly. I do not exactly grasp the concept, I assume changing jumping height and "gravity" values, but if you're interested, check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

I see your 3 update files, but where is the file they are updating? Your race is not showing up when I try to create a new character or change one of my current characters. I installed the files with NMM, as I do all my mods.

Getting these errors when extracting to Skyrim folder so they all go to the same data folder:

Celestials.bsa is corrupt and Unexpected end of archive both with part 3

Celestials.esm is broken part 1 & part 2

I see your 3 update files, but where is the file they are updating? Your race is not showing up when I try to create a new character or change one of my current characters. I installed the files with NMM, as I do all my mods.

Getting these errors when extracting to Skyrim folder so they all go to the same data folder:

Celestials.bsa is corrupt and Unexpected end of archive both with part 3

Celestials.esm is broken part 1 & part 2

Please read my post above yours.

This mod package is NOT Nexus Mod Manager compatible and has to be installed manually.

but because it does not overwrite existing files, and just adds some new files, it is save to install and remove manually without any manager.