Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

I see your 3 update files, but where is the file they are updating? Your race is not showing up when I try to create a new character or change one of my current characters. I installed the files with NMM, as I do all my mods.

Getting these errors when extracting to Skyrim folder so they all go to the same data folder:

Celestials.bsa is corrupt and Unexpected end of archive both with part 3

Celestials.esm is broken part 1 & part 2

Please read my post above yours.

This mod package is NOT Nexus Mod Manager compatible and has to be installed manually.

but because it does not overwrite existing files, and just adds some new files, it is save to install and remove manually without any manager.

Yes, I did that as well when Nexus did not work. That's where I encountered the errors.

@ Remel,

from what you've told me I get the impression you're trying to extract each part individually. There is no need to do that. Put them all in the same folder, richt-click part one and select "extract here". That should unpack ALL the files into a new folder. And the contents of that new folder have to be copied into your skyrim directory accordingly. If there are errors when trying this method, your downloads are  probably corrupt. Download all the parts again and try anew.

@ TGO

Either you *are* missing some required mods, CTD most commonly happen due to the wrong skeleton used, but not always or there have been reports in this thread that other mods can interfere, especially mods that change the start of skyrim (as for example the "life another life" mod as I have heard).

It is really hard to tell with so little information.

Post a List of mods installed, in order, and maybe we can help a little bit better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have downloaded and tested a bit this mod, so far it looks really good.

I have created a character but the problem is that it has a terrible neck seam. I suspect that it's because I'm running XCE and/or UNP.  Do you happen to have any suggestion ?

Been playing around with racemenu for a while trying to get my Celestial too look as gorgeous as Shaydow's character, sadly not as cute/pretty.

So ive been using the teen monli race cus i can get them to look alright, and use the celestial power ups. (its kinda funny transforming from a flat chested petite lil thing, into a bouncy busty celestial)

any who, i love this mod, i only wish when you defeat the Celestial goddess npc, and gain the Goddess transform,  you also gain the ability to summon one said goddess.

another change i would make if i could (I have tried mind you) was to add other Celestial bosses, enemies, allies.

On that note, it would be nice to have Shaydow's Celestial character as a follower or summon. but as i stated before i can't make anything close to her appearance, and even if i did, could not add her as an Npc.

If Shaydow sees fit, i would really appreciate it if he could consider this. but i respect your decision it if you choose not to.

8/10 for this mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im getting a race menu error on startup as well as the equipment is acting like its not generated (I.E. I put it on and my character is invisible) the perks are working fine but when I try to select the race I get insta crash. I've checked the requirements and the requirments, requirements I've tried overwriting and not overwriting. Opening up bodyslide to see if I need to generate textures im just not sure what im doing wrong

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have downloaded and tested a bit this mod, so far it looks really good.

I have created a character but the problem is that it has a terrible neck seam. I suspect that it's because I'm running XCE and/or UNP.  Do you happen to have any suggestion ?

set body to max weight

• 2 weeks later...

I have one issue. When ever i create a character that is a celestial the game crashes when i change the sex to female. is this because of a missed mod or a wrong load order?

I can almost guarantee that it's a Precache problem. See, Skyrims Racemenu tries to load ALL the options for your current Race/Sex combo in advance.

Try this one out: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

Now, I do have a question of my own:

I'm about to give this one a try, but I note that these Celestials have very, uhm, Fantastic Figures. I don't mind that, but I DO kind of want other clothing than the one I summon to actually fit the bodytype so...

Is there any Bodyslide preset out there that (at least on the upper end) produces clothing that fits these girls?

• 1 month later...

can you only be male for his cause i want to be a female for this race but it lets me be a male only. my game crashes every time i change to female any way to fix

Check the requirements on the front page. This usually happens when users are not using the HDT Physics Extension Plugin.