• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 11:43 PM, Markuzkiller said:

Bro, does this mod work with Vortex? I want it, but I don't know how to install it, also I have "The Kids are Alright" mod, is there any kind of incompatibility when used together?

I want this mod, but I won't uninstall the previous one because i love it, and i want to keep playing it.

As Ducan said above they are compatible. To install on Vortex you just need to drag the file into the mods tab (see this video at 5:05 https://youtu.be/OrZM9LSuDhU?t=350)

Particularly I indicate my version of this mod. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127358-sassy-teen-girls-cbbe/

• 3 months later...

I went through and removed the "teen" keyword check in sexlab's actor library script which in allowed animations to work (yay!) but promptly triggered DCL's child error ("You appear to run mods that remove important tags from children. Cursed Loot automatically disabled.")

I left the other tags untouched sslactorlibrary.pex. I also tried changing race, voice and removing the teen faction via SSEEdit but DCL still picks it up as forbidden and disables. Anyone else have luck making changes and still utilizing Cursed Loot? Or have a hunch where DCL is looking to pick up that this is a teen? The error doesn't pop up until a teen actually enters an animation.

10 hours ago, LongTumbleDown said:

I went through and removed the "teen" keyword check in sexlab's actor library script which in allowed animations to work (yay!) but promptly triggered DCL's child error ("You appear to run mods that remove important tags from children. Cursed Loot automatically disabled.")

I left the other tags untouched sslactorlibrary.pex. I also tried changing race, voice and removing the teen faction via SSEEdit but DCL still picks it up as forbidden and disables. Anyone else have luck making changes and still utilizing Cursed Loot? Or have a hunch where DCL is looking to pick up that this is a teen? The error doesn't pop up until a teen actually enters an animation.

No idea. Stopped using DCL as I have a mod that lets you kill the kids - some of them are just plain annoying lol. Used to have this mod (the original one) working with everything in Oldrim, even had one of them working in TDF for me, but cannot work it out in SSE so removed it. If you do manage to figure it out, please let us know.

This works great and I merged it into my followers list.  I did experience CTD when entering Riverwood and/or the pub there.  I didn't have the physics and/or body enabled, and that fixed it.  I'm not sure which one but both CBBE and HDT-SMP was disabled.  This is in VR.

• 1 month later...

I came here because I'm looking for a mod adding teens (males/females) all over Skyrim, because its braking the immersion when we have adults (young & elders), we have children... but no teens all over Skyrim.

So, I just want a LITE (not too much complicated, I remember the old Sassy was complicated mod) that's adding lets say 20-30 teens - I prefer both sex, for immersion.
Is this here what I searching for?

On 6/11/2021 at 10:32 AM, lupus_hegemonia said:

Is there any UNP-series version of the Sassy mod???

The original was UNP. There are 3 or 4 threads about the mod and at least one of them has the UNP version, or you can swap out the mesh and texture for whatever body you want, I wrote a short how-to in one of these threads. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2019 at 2:45 PM, schiavosalad said:

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, but since a lot of people are interested:

The issue is that SexLab will mark an actor as invalid for animations if the actor's race has a certain string in it. In this case, the word "Teen". To get it working, you'll need to remove the check in the sslActorLibrary.psc source file found in the scripts/Source directory of the SexLab Mod. Search for "Teen" to find the check to remove (make sure not to remove any other checks or the whole line). If you know anything about "IF" statements in programming it should be easy to figure out what to remove, else you should look up the basics.  After you remove the check, recompile the file using the Character Creation Kit and replace the compiled script file named sslActorLibrary.pex (not .psc) in the scripts directory of the SexLab mod. 

Recompiling is a pain, because it takes forever for the CK to load scripts and if you're using Mod Manager you'll need to keep retrying to find out which scripts from which mods you need to copy over to the Skyrim Data directory in order to get the sslActorLibrary script to successfully compile. If you come across an error, chances are a quick Google search will provide you with an answer. 

can you message me as well 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 8:27 PM, The Wanderer said:

Well here it is my conversion of Saasy Teen Girls so they all use a unique body mesh/texture.

Some are having problems with ufile so here is a alternative link in Dropbox...

This download also has the updated esp... so no need to download the update separately

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gt5dksj36x0kz7/Sassy Teen Girls SE-CBBE-Unique.7z?dl=0

The no giant version is still optional.

Download:
https://ufile.io/0pip3

There is a small problem with the skins for Mikki in the esp so here is an update... just replace the esp.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=603847 79.11 kB · 3,168 downloads

I had a request for a version where Sylvi was normal size...

Esp replacement just overwrite existing.
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=604388

If you have already started this mod... sorry have no idea what effect this change will have so make sure you have a good save before running it.
I've not done any real testing... but she is normal size in game and I have remove all the giant effects (I think)... if there are any problems let me know and I'll try to fix them :D

If anyone knows of a better place to have this hosted then please say... it's to big to host directly here (250 limit).

This is a direct replacement for the original mod 'sassygirls.esp/bsa'

I have permission for this from original author and to post this version wherever I want but.... Out of respect please...
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS TO THE NEXUS!!! EVER!!!

From this I'm going to assume it is ok to use the resources. I have tried to contact Tiwa but no reply (yet):
======================================================================
30 October 2016, 11:57AM
Hello!! I'm out of modding and stop being active --- not that i've been much active in the last few months anyway
My original mods Minidresses & Spice Gear are still here, and they are SSE compatible, if you want to use them.
All the best and thank you for all the support and good fun all these years!!

Tiwa.
======================================================================

I did request for testers but got none... well one did offer but I've not heard back from them... so...
Take it or leave it. I've gone through and visited every girl without problems as can be seen from the pics.

Remember all I did was change the girls visuals everything else is as in the original mod.
So if you don't like my body choice change them :P

Feel free to add comments and/or report bugs.

And here are the girls...

allgirls01.thumb.jpg.da5b1eb5547792e7f82f92fab62080f0.jpg

Hey, someone uploaded this in nexus SSE.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I was able to get this version installed on AE, and so far they have been every bit as sassy as I was hoping. I try to make friends with them but they are just sassy. After all the pansy flower girls they are much more enjoyable. Thank you very much for the share!  I also like Eryniel, so I am glad of the CBBE myself, and I like the more realistically sized breasts. As far as I know there is nowhere to get plastic surgery in tamriel, although I guess there could be magic for it, but if so, I for one would like a breast size reduction spell, because the giant breasts just look stupid to me. Cheers )