[RELEASED] My Version of Sassy Teen Girls Mod. SSE only

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, lonedice said:

I sent you a direct message explaining the procedure.

I really hate to beg, but I too have been struggling with the procedure. If you have time to share how to do it I would really appreciate it.

Hey guys,

So im having a problem with Sassy teens.

I have the latest sexlab framework and it seems it is blocking animations for Sassy teen girls.
I've tried reinstalling sexlab, reinstalling sassy teens and adding sassy teens to removefromfaction.

It always says either the actor is not valid for animation or that "Vera", for example, is blocked by sexlab.

Does anyone have a mod to unfilter this or is there another way?

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, but since a lot of people are interested:

The issue is that SexLab will mark an actor as invalid for animations if the actor's race has a certain string in it. In this case, the word "Teen". To get it working, you'll need to remove the check in the sslActorLibrary.psc source file found in the scripts/Source directory of the SexLab Mod. Search for "Teen" to find the check to remove (make sure not to remove any other checks or the whole line). If you know anything about "IF" statements in programming it should be easy to figure out what to remove, else you should look up the basics.  After you remove the check, recompile the file using the Character Creation Kit and replace the compiled script file named sslActorLibrary.pex (not .psc) in the scripts directory of the SexLab mod. 

Recompiling is a pain, because it takes forever for the CK to load scripts and if you're using Mod Manager you'll need to keep retrying to find out which scripts from which mods you need to copy over to the Skyrim Data directory in order to get the sslActorLibrary script to successfully compile. If you come across an error, chances are a quick Google search will provide you with an answer. 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, M870 said:

could you send me instruction too?

On 8/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, testaccount said:

Can you send me the instructions as well 

Thanks

On 8/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, PoeMule said:

Could you send me the process as well?  TY

On 8/5/2019 at 11:41 AM, ZakathXIII said:

me 2 plz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 5:41 AM, lonedice said:

Sure.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:17 PM, Nix2081 said:

I removed the check and recompiled the script succesfully, but the animations are still blocked. Is there another place to edit?

Or could I get instructions by direct message?

UPD: NVM, found the right way myself.

Hey mind DMing me the fix or at least the file with instructions?

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to give you a shout out and let everyone know how cool this mod is. I couldn't deal with the other mod adding 175 teens to the game with colorful teenage hair, and your mod is a fantastic solution to the lack of teens in Skyrim. Especially love the teen Giant. Laughed my ass off when I saw her and thought my FOV was all screwed up. Great idea and well done.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14.08.2019 at 16:45, schiavosalad said:

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, but since a lot of people are interested:

The issue is that SexLab will mark an actor as invalid for animations if the actor's race has a certain string in it. In this case, the word "Teen". To get it working, you'll need to remove the check in the sslActorLibrary.psc source file found in the scripts/Source directory of the SexLab Mod. Search for "Teen" to find the check to remove (make sure not to remove any other checks or the whole line). If you know anything about "IF" statements in programming it should be easy to figure out what to remove, else you should look up the basics.  After you remove the check, recompile the file using the Character Creation Kit and replace the compiled script file named sslActorLibrary.pex (not .psc) in the scripts directory of the SexLab mod. 

Recompiling is a pain, because it takes forever for the CK to load scripts and if you're using Mod Manager you'll need to keep retrying to find out which scripts from which mods you need to copy over to the Skyrim Data directory in order to get the sslActorLibrary script to successfully compile. If you come across an error, chances are a quick Google search will provide you with an answer. 

I do not understand in the programs. Maybe you can help me start this process. thanks

On 1/13/2020 at 1:47 PM, vlad_zw said:

I do not understand in the programs. Maybe you can help me start this process. thanks

Me neither. But editing the EDID in SSEdit was easier, Just rename the race name from TeenXRace to TXRace or something (X means Nord, Skeleton, Argonian, and so on).  There weren't any problems so far with them.