[RELEASED] My Version of Sassy Teen Girls Mod. SSE only

2 hours ago, hanshanshans said:

As someone who never knew about the orginal mod and can't find a description, where can the NPCs be found?

In the original they are scattered around Skyrim, most are indoors, some are outdoors. Inns, caves, forests, outside of towns, halls of the dead, etc.  I haven't played this version yet because I'm beta testing another teen mod but I look forward to trying it soon. 

In this Version atleast this info is in the readme;
Where can I find them?

1 . Mina     - College Of Winterhold Hall Of Attainment (Upper Level)
 2 . Tessa    - Dawnstar Windpeak Inn
 3 . Cara     - Falkreath Dead Man's Drink
 4 . Sara     - Riften Hall Of The
 5 . Missy    - Windhelm Candlehearth Hall
 6 . SharLynn - Riften The Bee and Barb
 7 . Jenna    - Deep Folk Crossing
 8 . Kali     - Solitude Winking Skeever Inn
 9 . Lilith   - Riften Ratway
10 . Shauna   - Karthwasten Fenn's Gulch Mine
11 . Sabina   - Ivarstead Vilemyr Inn -  Alik'r warrior
12 . Bogran   - Largashbur Longhouse
13 . Mikkiw   - Whiterun Dragonsreach
14 . Vera     - Companions quarters
15 . Heidi    - Riverwood Sleeping Giant Inn
16 . Sayan    - Markarth Understone Keep
17 . Lyra     - High Hrothgar
18 . Sylvi    - Riverwood entrance
19 . Hege     - Anise's Cabin Cellar
20 . Jala     - Deep Fork Crossing

How would I go about changing their mesh and/or textures? Do i need To extract bsa for this version? I tried to change just the skintextures for Mikki buy replacing the textures in her folder but no luck. I manages to change her body mesh, but only body_0.nif seems to do anything at all, textures wont change regardles.. Im lost would appreciate help (I want some skin that better mathces their face/hands)

23 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

In this Version at least this info is in the readme;

Thanks for pointing that out for me... at least is shows some people actually read the read me's :D

23 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

How would I go about changing their mesh and/or textures?

They are already set up with their own sub directory for each girl... nothing more to extract... in fact there is nothing in the bsa that effect what this mod does that is just needed for everything else in the original mod.

They all only use the body_0.nif

If you have replaced the textures in the correct directory and have use the exact same names then it will change... but you can always open the nif in nifskope to check.

Thanks for reply! Heres what I Managed to find out after "some" fiddling around.

It works just as you say ;) exception below:

I couldnt change the Texture of "Mikki" because her skin actually corresponts to the "bogram" folder and not the mikki folder! (meshes are correct folder)

Changing it for Heidi works fine and as intened

27 minutes ago, sinsemilla said:

couldnt change the skin of "Mikki" because her skin actually corresponts to the "bogram" folder and not the mikki folder!

Hmmm... don't know how that happened... I've gone through all the nif I have and all have the correct paths ???

But happy you managed to sort it out :)

Okay just checked in the CK and sorry yes Mikki does indeed point to Bogran's skin... will correct and post an edit soon.

Okay here is a esp replacement that will make Sylvi normal size...

If you have already started this mod... sorry have no idea what effect this change will have so make sure you have a good save before running it.
I've not done any real testing... but she is normal size in game and I have remove all the giant effects (I think)... if there are any problems let me know and I'll try to fix them :D

Esp replacement just overwrite existing.

SassyGirlsNoGiant.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, Lone survivor said:

I am new to pc. How do i replace esp ? I know very little about pc modding. Big step from console. I am using Mod Organizer 2 by the way. Thanks.

Just overwrite it with the one supplied that is manually extract the esp from the 7zip file into your data directory and if prompted to over right just say yes. 

You don't need a mod manager and as I don't use MO2 I don't know what it would do either ???