MindB_ender Vagina

View File

Hello my fellow Simmer,

I want to share another Female Bottom for WickedWhims with you.

Its the detailed Vagina by MindB_ender. Since it was a default bottom CAS part, I made it into a Standalone Mesh and created an Addon to use it with WickedWhims Body Selector.

The complete credits goes to MindB_ender for his great work and to Turbodriver for the easy Tutorial. If the creator wants me to put the file off or update his orginal content, I will delete this topic immediately.

Tested it in my Gameplay.

You only need to grab  Mindbender_Vagina.package and Mindbender_Vagina_Addon.package and drop them in your Mod folder. The Original Bottom (Link below) is not needed.

Special Thanks to:

MindB_ender (Original Creator)

Turbodriver

Sims 4 Studio

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=176130

View File

3 minutes ago, Schneeball said:

Ah sorry. Its not an accessory at all. Its in the bottom category of sleeping and swim wear. I called it Accessory on purpose, because the original mesh was a default Bottom. I will change it.

Found it.....thank you :)  Any chance of making it a body detail?

25 minutes ago, Schneeball said:

Im new to this. However I could try to make a Body Detail Version...Do you mean for the Bottom itself? Different color of the clitoris? Or do you mean to convert the mesh in a bodydetail ( if this is possible) ?

I meant skin detail.....like wildguys stuff....different coloured labia would be nice...darker...pinker etc....all in all though it looks good on my sim so well done and thanks for this.

thanks for making that vagina available for body selector.

however I still have a small request, so far I used BB bottom or now with the new WW I use the default bottom and both of them have buttholes, so I'd really appreciate it if you could add an butthole aswell

• 4 weeks later...