(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

On 1/2/2019 at 9:55 AM, Invictaxe said:

1. I was thinking about it but I think there might be a problem with it because (in my old game anyway) when synth impregnates a human is born. (but i will look into it later)

2. the mod itself doesn't rename (I was thinking about stealing the renaming scripts from CC's dogs) and in terms of creatures i treat genders in terms of Schrodinger cat that you don't know what gender it is until you killed it(or it fucks you).

3. Ghouls and Supermutants at the moment, (I was thinking about adding feral ghouls but my thinking is leading towards that feral ghouls breeding would birth normal ghouls)

4. yes, but it depends on the creature so there are deathclaw's eggs as well as bloodbug egg's but dogs and bear are born straight into childhood

btw I was hoping to change the pregnancy lengths(and sizes) for each race type but i cannot do it at the moment

also I am going to change the timecycle of egg and wombs whenever i feel up to it.

finally with my mod, there is three mod options, All, breeding(sex only) and non sexual.

Insects should be much shorter than humans and some bigger creatures longer, basically scaled to the size of the critter or egg.

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I am nearly finished the next update but I would like some opinions about timings.

basically I am after peoples ideas of how long should an egg cycle should be for a bloatfly. (basically it is a pain to get right)

one of the biggest problems I have is that pregnancy is nine months long (9+ days ingame) and then an egg is born which is hatched after a while versus an revived egg

also i would like to know about timing about changing children into adults

The current list of creatures featured with current timing (like I said it is a bit confusing)

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 months) - 5.4 months(Revived)

Brahmin - 13.2

Raider dog (Preg - 9) - 12

Vicious Dog (Preg - 9) - 12

Dogmeat (Preg - 9) - 12

Housecat - 4.8

Molerat - 3.6

Mutant Hound - 6.0

Radstag - 7.2

Stingwing (Preg - 9+4.8) - 4.8

Yao Guai (Preg - 9) - 9.6

Mirelurk (Preg - 9+4.8) - 7.8

Deathclaw (Preg - 9+8.4) - 12.6

Radscorpion (Preg - 9+4.8) - 9.6

Wolf (Preg - 9) - 12

RadRabbit - 3.6

RadChicken - 2.4

Bloodworm - 4.8

Brahmiluff - 13.2

Cave Cricket - 3.6

Gatorclaw - 12.6

Rad Gazelle - 4.8

RadRat - 2.4

Bloodbugs (Preg only - 9+2.4)

Supermutant (Preg - 9+10.8) - 10.8

Ghoul (Preg - 9+3) - 3

Synths (Preg - 9+10.8) - 10.8

Bloatflies should be a relatively short gestation.

- Pregnancy = 14 days

- Birth should leave your character extremely fertile, ready for the next impregnation.

- Birth 6 eggs

- Hatch in 14 days, on ground or anywhere else.

- Birthed Bloatflies follow player, unless shot. Not hostile.

- Adult in 4 days.

- Adults attack player, trying to get her knocked up with another clutch of eggs. Playing into her fertility again, destroy them.

- Cannot destroy them in a settlement, as your settlers will not like it. Unless the Bloatflies turn aggressive, then they become like Synth Infiltrators and guns target them.

- Pros... Birthed Bloatflies will attack, anything hostile towards player. They want her for the next clutch of eggs... Good for a defensive shield, just kill them before they grow up.

- Pros... Short gestation.

- Cons... Cravings for daily Fried Bloatfly Glands. -50% stamina, -50% health. After pregnancy, for duration of hyper fertility buff. The flies want you to hunt them.

Just some ideas, use some, all or none of the ideas... :smile:

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Bloatflies should be a relatively short gestation.

- Pregnancy = 14 days

- Birth should leave your character extremely fertile, ready for the next impregnation.

- Birth 6 eggs

- Hatch in 14 days, on ground or anywhere else.

- Birthed Bloatflies follow player, unless shot. Not hostile.

- Adult in 4 days.

- Adults attack player, trying to get her knocked up with another clutch of eggs. Playing into her fertility again, destroy them.

- Cannot destroy them in a settlement, as your settlers will not like it. Unless the Bloatflies turn aggressive, then they become like Synth Infiltrators and guns target them.

- Pros... Birthed Bloatflies will attack, anything hostile towards player. They want her for the next clutch of eggs... Good for a defensive shield, just kill them before they grow up.

- Pros... Short gestation.

- Cons... Cravings for daily Fried Bloatfly Glands. -50% stamina, -50% health. After pregnancy, for duration of hyper fertility buff. The flies want you to hunt them.

Just some ideas, use some, all or none of the ideas... :smile:

good ideas but here is the real problem with this.

The months that I am talking about are FPE months which is decided by family planning enhanced MCM.

there are other issues such as human pregnancy is coded to be 9 FPE months(I don't know how to change it)

so lets use bloatflies as an example

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 FPE months) - 5.4 FPE months(Revived)

under 1 FPE month = 1 day

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 days) - 5.4 days(Revived)

under 1  FPEmonth = 2 day

Bloatfly (Preg - 18+7.2 days) - 10.8 days(Revived)

under 1 FPE month = 3 day(default)

Bloatfly (Preg - 27+10.8 days) - 16.2 days(Revived)

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

good ideas but here is the real problem with this.

The months that I am talking about are FPE months which is decided by family planning enhanced MCM.

so lets use bloatflies as an example

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 months) - 5.4 months(Revived)

under 1 fpemonth = 1 day

Bloatfly (Preg - 9+3.6 days) - 5.4 days(Revived)

under 1 fpemonth = 2 day

Bloatfly (Preg - 18+7.2 days) - 10.8 days(Revived)

under 1 fpemonth = 3 day(default)

Bloatfly (Preg - 27+10.8 days) - 16.2 days(Revived)

So its an Script Arithmetic thing, I just thought you wanted duration numbers.

Simplest would be have Short, medium, long and massive pregnancy, and hatching times.

- Short = small creatures. Flies, Rats, Scorpions.

- Medium = medium creatures. Dogs.

- Long = standard mammal creatures. Ghouls, Humans, Mutants, Synths.

- Massive = Deathclaws, getting knocked up by a Deathclaw should be monumental. Like an eventual Mirelurk Queen, when you make it.

If I'm way off, and what I say doesn't work. Then just ignore my post... :)

new version is up 0.95
Added feral ghouls to both breeding and dying list however offspring are normal ghouls

Added Synths to both breeding and dying list - added gen3 settler(have better stats)
Added Vicious Dog because of an oversight
Added different textures to simulate different stages of wombs and eggs
Added different textures to different babies races
Changed some factions & Aggression levels in an attempt to stop Trashcan Carla(among others) from killing babies
Changed leveled list around dogs
Changed the timing of eggs and wombs (which is hampered by the fact I cannot change pregnancy times) this is subject to change
Added Descriptions to each construction object(may change in the future)

and if there is any problems, please let me know (I certainly had more than a few CTD's during testing, I think I have fixed all(most) of them)

BTW I should mention that I tried to redo the structure of my mod by turning the Sexual and Non-Sexual components into addon's of the main mod as well as adding a hostile addon.

unfortunately this idea failed in every way possible. that two of three addons failed to do their jobs.

Sexual mod worked fairly well, I think that the levelled lists stop working(which is its goal) and the construction list stop working. (both are intended)

Non-Sexual mod failed because dogmeat impregnated the player and delivered three puppies.

finally hostile mod completely failed because it causes the baby creatures to disappear when grown up in both versions of the mod(using levelled NPC and the current method plus hostile)

also I should mentioned that I tried to increase the size of supermutant babies and decrease the size of ghoul babies but both were visual messes

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I was expecting an response in this thread by now but anyway

Does anyone have a problem or question about this mod?

Nope... no questions, no postings is usually good. As it means that players are not having problems... Just downloading it, and using it.

I'm glad you added the Synths to the list, in my current pregnancy mods. Synths just make normal babies, once my character has gotten over her pregnancy, then I'll switch over to your mod and give it a test.

Idea... depending on what you are birthing, belly size will change. If it's possible...

Bloatflies would give you barely any size.

Deathclaws would be a hip smasher egg.

Mirelurk Queen, could give you 3 Mirelurk Eggs, as you said you cannot do Mirelurk Queens. Your characters stomach getting quite large.

I'm hoping someday, that someone makes some birthing animations. Skyrim has them, but it's early days for animations on Fallout 4, all the creatures don't have sex animations yet.

Skyrim mods with animations.

Beeing female has female birthing.

Egg Factory has egg birthing.

Just some ideas... :smile:

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I'm glad you added the Synths to the list, in my current pregnancy mods. Synths just make normal babies, once my character has gotten over her pregnancy, then I'll switch over to your mod and give it a test.

Idea... depending on what you are birthing, belly size will change. If it's possible...

Bloatflies would give you barely any size.

Deathclaws would be a hip smasher egg.

Mirelurk Queen, could give you 3 Mirelurk Eggs, as you said you cannot do Mirelurk Queens. Your characters stomach getting quite large.

I would like to have an option to increase and decrease different options within Family Planning Enhanced, but I keep looking in the future, maybe I or someone else will find a solution.

The thing with the Mirelurk Queen is that they can impregnate NPC with two to three egg's (normal Mirelurks only one egg) but I didn't add Mirelurk Queens to the Offspring list is because I wanted the evolution idea to work. basically it treats each Mirelurk as a growing child in each cycle until the Queen but i never got it to work.

and I didn't want the Mirelurk Queen to be randomly hatched.

however I might add a version of Mirelurk Queen in the Future. that you could modify a living Mirelurk egg into a queen egg by adding queen DNA(Meat) to it.

I did the same for some of the creatures added in mods such as Half SuperMutants, Mutant Deathclaw and Unique Creatures. That you can modify existing eggs or baby into their mutated versions.

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I would like to have an option to increase and decrease different options within Family Planning Enhanced, but I keep looking in the future, maybe I or someone else will find a solution.

The thing with the Mirelurk Queen is that they can impregnate NPC with two to three egg's (normal Mirelurks only one egg) but I didn't add Mirelurk Queens to the Offspring list is because I wanted the evolution idea to work. basically it treats each Mirelurk as a growing child in each cycle until the Queen but i never got it to work.

and I didn't want the Mirelurk Queen to be randomly hatched.

however I might add a version of Mirelurk Queen in the Future. that you could modify a living Mirelurk egg into a queen egg by adding queen DNA(Meat) to it.

I did the same for some of the creatures added in mods such as Half SuperMutants, Mutant Deathclaw and Unique Creatures. That you can modify existing eggs or baby into their mutated versions.

Maybe a stunted Mirelurk Queen, the same size as a Mirelurk.

I don't plan on adding DNA stuff to my Fallout 4 game, I just like the sex only versions.

I'm looking forward to the new Skeleton animations, when they are done with the Zex Extended Skeleton, and the new body. See the stomach animation, on the previews, if you already haven't.

I haven't installed the body yet...

I'm not sure if, and what can trigger a stomach animation like in the preview. I'm hoping pregnancy baby movement and contractions, it looks amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently working on the next update of this mod (as well as a new version)

since I read about the upcoming beast animations in the near or far future (don't bother asking any questions, I don't know)

I decide to add most of the creatures found in the entire game

it is in the middle of testing so I won't be releasing it soon (and I cannot test the impregnation due to lack of animations)

here is a brief changelog

added Molerats to Breeding
added Mirelurk King to Breeding (random Mirelurk offspring)
added Mirelurk Hunters to Breeding (random Mirelurk offspring)
added Mirelurk Queen to Egg List (random Mirelurk offspring + Mirelurk Queen)
added Bloodworms to Breeding
added Cave Crickets to Breeding
added RadRat to Breeding
added Brahmiluff to Breeding
added Gatorclaw to Breeding
added Anglers to both breeding and dying list
added Fog Crawlers to both breeding and dying list
added Gulpers to both breeding and dying list
added Hermit Crabs to both breeding and dying list
Cannot add RadGazelle to breeding list due to RadStag Race

Mirelurk Egg's have a 10% chance of producing a Mirelurk Queen Hatchling

The new version has a disgusting twist

it is the breeding version without any babies or eggs instead births a sac of disgusting materials when impregnated by any of the creatures in this mod.

1 minute ago, Invictaxe said:

Do you have Family Planning Enhanced?

ya, i've installed the:

Family Planning Enhanced 2.102              
Family Planning Enhanced 2.102

(Cold fix)

FP_Family_Planning__1_3_1              
FPEAIOCreatureAddon v0.95 - Batch              
Mutated Lust              
Release_CreaturePack_v02_00              

I just checked FP_Family_Planning__1_3_1, get rid of it unless there is a really good reason for you to use it.

I just checked the scripts inside both zip files and the Family Planning Enhanced has the ones that my mod uses while the family Planning doesn't

and I imagined that they would conflict

just wondering does anyone use the Non-Sexual Version?

because while working on the horror version, I realise I have a bug with the NS version

basically FPE allows creatures to impregnate NPC's no matter what version you have installed.

so from the looks of it, NPC's give birth to nothing.

so I have two options, leave it as it is today(birth nothing) or merge it with my horror mod(births a non-living sac)

Also I will might change the name of it

A few suggestions

1. When you are about to give birth there should be a notification saying like "you're water just broke"
  2. Either 30 sec or 1 min after your water broke, you go into labor. when you are in labor make it so there is debuff like -3 charisma and strenght
  3. and lastly during the birth when the screen fades black. we could perhaps have audio of giving birth?
  4. Forgot 1 more. When you're in labor use the vanilla animation when you have damaged limb (the 1 where you hold your arm around your chest/stomach area.

I have updated this mod.

please let me know if there is any issues or problems

quick changelog

v9.75

Tweak percentages of finding Eggs & wombs in the game
Add Vanilla Version of mod
Added horror version of mod
Changed Quests in Non-Sexual Version to Horror version
added Gorilla to breeding and dying list & added Ghoulla as a feral gorilla
added Alien to breeding and dying list
added Molerats to Breeding
added Mirelurk King to Breeding (random Mirelurk offspring)
added Mirelurk Hunters to Breeding (random Mirelurk offspring)
added Mirelurk Queen to Egg List (random Mirelurk offspring + Mirelurk Queen)
added Bloodworms to Breeding
added Cave Crickets to Breeding
added RadRat to Breeding
added Brahmiluff to Breeding
added Gatorclaw to Breeding
added Anglers to both breeding and dying list
added Fog Crawlers to both breeding and dying list
added Gulpers to both breeding and dying list
added Hermit Crabs to both breeding and dying list
Cannot add RadGazelle to breeding list due to RadStag Race

Mirelurk Egg's have a 10% chance of producing a mirelurk Queen Hatchling

3 hours ago, Toddi said:

Is there an Install Instruction somewhere?

When i use NMM all esps are in the Data Folder and the ESL Folder and all BA2 files are in a seperate folder called "FPEAIOCreatureAddon v0.975 - Batch".

I don't know how to make FOMOD yet so it is a manual installation (I had a look at a FOMOD maker and gotten confused so i decided to wait till next version)

quick installation quide

1. pick which version you want. All, Non-Sexual, Breed, Vanilla and horror

2. selected the Ba2's out of the main and copy them to your data folder (bypass this if choosing horror)

3. select what type of plugin, you want to use ESL or ESP and go into that folder

4. copy it into your data folder

This is a pretty cool mod, would be cool to see birthing animations added at some stage. The horror version sounds like it could easily be used for some creatures in the standard version of the mod, (e.g: bloodbugs or bloatflys) Honestly would just consider getting rid of the .esp versions too.

20 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I don't know how to make FOMOD yet so it is a manual installation (I had a look at a FOMOD maker and gotten confused so i decided to wait till next version)

quick installation quide

1. pick which version you want. All, Non-Sexual, Breed, Vanilla and horror

2. selected the Ba2's out of the main and copy them to your data folder (bypass this if choosing horror)

3. select what type of plugin, you want to use ESL or ESP and go into that folder

4. copy it into your data folder

So i need 3 files, right?

1 ESL or ESP and 2 Ba2´s