(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

12 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

It isn't working with any of the creatures. I spawned a room full of tamed creatures from this mod and grown creatures from FPE and they would only have sex with the FPE creatures.

so for example, so using a grown dogmeat from my mod and a grown dogmeat from FPE Dog Addon.

so the NPC's would be able to only have sex with the FPE Dog Addon Grown Dogmeat, right?

(one thing, I did remove the function for child creatures to have sex)

14 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

so for example, so using a grown dogmeat from my mod and a grown dogmeat from FPE Dog Addon.

so the NPC's would be able to only have sex with the FPE Dog Addon Grown Dogmeat, right?

(one thing, I did remove the function for child creatures to have sex)

Yes, I just checked and they would not select any dog from your mod.

39 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

Yes, I just checked and they would not select any dog from your mod.

lets roll back a bit, a few questions

1. which framework are you using? 4play or AAF

2. if using AAF, can you have sex with my creatures using its default controls (using HOME button)

3. which version of shenanigans are you using? (there are three that i know of, RSE, RSE Elements and RSE II)

2 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

lets roll back a bit, a few questions

1. which framework are you using? 4play or AAF

2. if using AAF, can you have sex with my creatures using its default controls (using HOME button)

3. which version of shenanigans are you using? (there are three that i know of, RSE, RSE Elements and RSE II)

AAF 73

Yes

RSE II

2 hours ago, moltobenis said:

AAF 73

Yes

RSE II

I will look at RSE II because I haven't downloaded it yet

------------------------------------------------------Later

and I have looked at it and it doesn't seem to work for me (I have no idea why)

also I had a look at the differences on Dogmeat between my mod and FPE one and the only real difference is we use different factions

Hello, I have some questions. I read the prerequisites and when I look at the page of family planning Enhanced he asks to install Four play.

My first question : is there an AAF version or so it does not matter it works ?

My second question : Can I install this mod last, because I saw some guides that said to install it before or after other mods ?

21 minutes ago, zelme said:

Hello, I have some questions. I read the prerequisites and when I look at the page of family planning Enhanced he asks to install Four play.

My first question : is there an AAF version or so it does not matter it works ?

My second question : Can I install this mod last, because I saw some guides that said to install it before or after other mods ?

1. Doesn't matter, my mod is just an add-on to Family Planning Enhanced

2. Shouldn't matter much however if you use other creature pregnancy mod then there might be an issue with birthed creatures

however there is a couple of edit to the following NPC's (with listed changes) and this only applies to the main version and Non-Sexual (and Vanilla)

Deathclaw Matriarch - Increased chances of getting an egg

Molerat Brood Mother - Increased chances of getting a womb

Alien - 100% chance of getting an alien womb (so you will be able to get a tame alien without cheating(or using an other mod))

Brahmiluff - change the death item from LLD_Brahmin to a newly made one (which contains its own womb)

32 minutes ago, zelme said:

About Family Planning Enhanced, I would recommend this one (I haven't changed my mod page yet)

Ok thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I guess it also works with atomic beauty, although I think that with cbbe the appearance changes (pregnant).

I no longer use cbbe (fallout 4) because I can not seem to look like I want. While I do not have this problem in skyrim. (see my profil pic :p)

3 hours ago, zelme said:

Ok thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I guess it also works with atomic beauty, although I think that with cbbe the appearance changes (pregnant).

I no longer use cbbe (fallout 4) because I can not seem to look like I want. While I do not have this problem in skyrim. (see my profil pic :p)

AAF FPE does not apply morphs to Atomic Beauty.  The mod will work, but your character won't look pregnant.  At this time FPE only knows about Fusion Girl and CBBE morphs.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF FPE n'applique pas de morphing à Atomic Beauty. Le mod fonctionnera, mais votre personnage n'aura pas l'air enceinte. À l'heure actuelle, FPE ne connaît que les morphes Fusion Girl et CBBE.

that's what I thought of, and I don't care but thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering,

does anyone still want creature companions from this mod?

and do people here still use a mod called Beast Master - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14265/?tab=description

I was thinking about changing a couple of things in my mod to work with Beast Masters (such as removing my tamed creatures and replacing them with tamed creatures from DLCWorkshop01)

I ran in to an interesting and funny problem. I went to my Starlight settlement and a settler gave me the "my friends been kidnapped" quest so I headed out to do the rescue without a thought. Once there I found that one of the tame deathclaws that had hatched from a fertilized egg was the victim. He of course couldnt talk so I couldnt continue the quest. I got it to work by using "setstage minrecruit02 150" without the quotation marks if anyone else has this happen.  I have a blast with this mod and have used it for a while now without any issues, the damn kidnap quest is so rare and there are several settlers that could have been the victim. I loled at the idea of raiders dragging off that full grown deathclaw.

3 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I ran in to an interesting and funny problem. I went to my Starlight settlement and a settler gave me the "my friends been kidnapped" quest so I headed out to do the rescue without a thought. Once there I found that one of the tame deathclaws that had hatched from a fertilized egg was the victim. He of course couldnt talk so I couldnt continue the quest. I got it to work by using "setstage minrecruit02 150" without the quotation marks if anyone else has this happen.  I have a blast with this mod and have used it for a while now without any issues, the damn kidnap quest is so rare and there are several settlers that could have been the victim. I loled at the idea of raiders dragging off that full grown deathclaw.

ha, I didn't know that could happen

I have found a mod that I might get some ideas about getting some creature companions working from this mod

"Craftable Creatures and companions" - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8485?tab=posts&BH=0

unless there is a more easier way to do a BATCH of creature companions, this simple method may be required.

so the ingame process will be the following.

1. get some of your own DNA(blood, sweat, I don't know) via chemistry table

2. inject extra chems into a living egg via chemistry table (which will replace the egg with an imprinted egg)

3. it grows to be a child which follows the player. (this is Protected)

4. it grows to be an Adult which follows the player until it dies

Imprinted Creatures are the following

Bloatfly

Deathclaw

Dog

Gatorclaw

German Shepherd

Molerat

Mongrel (Vicious Dogs)

Mutant Hounds

Stingwing

Wolf

Yao Guai

(I haven't started working on this yet, this is written down to get your feedback)

(also you may not be able to control the imprinted Adult with this version)

(I have no idea what will happen when the imprinted child grows into an imprinted adult)

well, I did a test of the new additions and with the exception of a couple of bugs, it works.

here is my question for everyone, is it possible to fire settlers(or creatures)?

because I did a test with an imprinted tamed Deathclaw and it can follow the player and then it can be assigned to a settlement but it won't be able to follow the player after joining a settlement.

I have change the mod a bit now (not much really) however I haven't tested the mod yet

all creatures including Ghouls, Synths, Supermutants and whatever else at all age groups will follow the player unless they are a part of a settlement

(and they cannot follow you anymore after that(I have no idea how to fix this))

so this update will allow you to give birth or hatch eggs in the wilderness without causing issues with the children.

so this update will fix it that if the player gives birth or hatch an egg in the wilderness then the child won't be left behind.

Also you cannot talk to any of the creatures to recruit them

I know this update will cause problems with certain situations such as you like to get Dogmeat to fuck everything outside of settlements also if your game has a Female Raider getting knocked up by a creature while keeping her at an raider base, or a NPC inside Diamond City.

also I will be working on a FOMOD for this mod so this may take a short while

I don't know what just happened?

btw I just tested a Deathclaw egg to Deathclaw baby follower to tamed Deathclaw follower and it worked perfectly and then I fast travelled to red rocket and this happened.

Edit: My current guess is because I use ESPexplorer to test my mod, it activates all of the living eggs and they hatched, so whenever I fast travel all of them travelled with me.

new edit: I pretty sure that ESPExplorer is to be blamed for the current issue. basically whenever you read a container using that mod, it started existing somewhere in the game, and when you fast travel, all of the followers came with you which leads to below.

so ESPExplorer is now considered incompatible.

20190527180847_1.jpg

I have been working on the next update and it is nearly done so I decided to change the mechanics a little bit.

basically I wanted to equalize the life cycles of creatures in the mods. example below

Egg

Pregnant->Egg->Baby NPC->Adult NPC

Womb (old version)

Pregnant->Baby NPC->Adult NPC

Womb (new version)

Pregnant->New Born(or Bio-Sac)->Baby NPC->Adult NPC

in doing this, I needed to add new born meshes to the game by scaling down and rotating existing creatures

all of the dogs do work fine, but the others have serious mesh issues (I am going to try to figure it out but for the time being I will just go back to default womb mesh until I fix it)

I have posted a new version

Let me know any issues you have with my mod?

v0.995

Added FOMOD (finally)

Added follower creatures called Loyal to a selection of creatures
Added Recipes for Loyal Creatures
Changed the stats of most of the creatures to reflect a higher level of player
Changed the Mirelurk system to have different species eggs - Crab, Hunter, King
Change Wild to Independent (it was a hard word to search for)
Added hostile baby Deathclaws which can grow to normal deathclaws (I doubt you will see them in the wild but if you are lazy then they will appear on you or in a settlement) these will appear as Hostile eggs which can be brainwashed into peaceful creatures
Added WIP Baby Meshes to the non-egg based Creatures. for example A non-moving small Dog that could go in a Crib.
Changed the Life Cycle for non-egg creatures so that there is a new-born baby creature instead of a NPC.

Added a new ESL/ESP set called _Follower in which all of the creatures can be followers and also can be assigned to Settlement (but not the other way around)

21 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I have posted a new version

Let me know any issues you have with my mod?

v0.995

Added FOMOD (finally)

Added follower creatures called Loyal to a selection of creatures
Added Recipes for Loyal Creatures
Changed the stats of most of the creatures to reflect a higher level of player
Changed the Mirelurk system to have different species eggs - Crab, Hunter, King
Change Wild to Independent (it was a hard word to search for)
Added hostile baby Deathclaws which can grow to normal deathclaws (I doubt you will see them in the wild but if you are lazy then they will appear on you or in a settlement) these will appear as Hostile eggs which can be brainwashed into peaceful creatures
Added WIP Baby Meshes to the non-egg based Creatures. for example A non-moving small Dog that could go in a Crib.
Changed the Life Cycle for non-egg creatures so that there is a new-born baby creature instead of a NPC.

Added a new ESL/ESP set called _Follower in which all of the creatures can be followers and also can be assigned to Settlement (but not the other way around)

here is an example of an issue I am having at the moment.

I don't know why but Dogs(junkyard, vicious, dogmeat and wolf) don't have this problem

this is why some of the birthed creature are in a bio-womb because I wanted to maintain the lifecycle (and if I figure it out then it is an easy replacement)

20190602174841_1.jpg