(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

8 hours ago, Acacia17 said:

because for some strange reason, you are having a hard time with forming phrases

Actually, he is speaking quite clearly.  The issues seem to be on your end.  Let me break things down for you:

1.  The mod is labeled as "legacy".  In gamer speak that means "outdated/retired/old".

2.  The mod clearly says at the beginning of the OP (opening post):   "This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here"  Then it gives the link on where to go to get the current mod.  This should have been your clue to abandon this thread/download and go to the provided link and get that mod instead.

3.  Normally legacy mods do not get any support.  You are lucky the mod author is even bothering to check this thread.

4.  Tone down the aggressiveness.  I get you are frustrated, but venting is going to result in you getting told to hit the road.  Folks don't respond well to insults to themselves or their speech.  Especially when they are bothering to help you.

5.  No one likes a grammar Nazi.  No one.  If you are going to get technical about the phrases and words people choose, first see item 4 and also prepare to get eviscerated when you failed to read/understand what was written (see items 1, 2 and 3).

Now if there is some feature of this mod that you like that the old mod doesn't have, then clarify that and remember to be polite.  Folks make mods for free.  Most mods like this took hundreds, some even thousands of hours of a mod author(s) time.  Getting pushy and demanding things is not a way to encourage a mod author.  Be humble.  Assume the problem is on YOUR end, as most times it is.  If it is a bug instead, hey it happens.  Folks don't get paid to do this.  If the install instructions/mod requirements are not crystal clear, don't go off the deep end with a "all modders" rant.  WTF does that have to do with anything and would a rant like that motivate you into helping someone?  Of course not.   Mod makers are amateur modders that may be fantastic at making a mod and less so at writing a readme file.  HELP THEM stead of lashing out.

Again, I get you are frustrated, but that still is zero excuse for venting your spleen on the forum or at a modder.  This forum first and foremost is for MODDERS.  It says so right in rule 1 of the forum rules:   https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

So take a deep breath, walk away from the computer if needed, and then post very politely what you are after and why.  The more information you provide the better and quicker folks can help you.

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Actually, he is speaking quite clearly.  The issues seem to be on your end.  Let me break things down for you:

1.  The mod is labeled as "legacy".  In gamer speak that means "outdated/retired/old".

2.  The mod clearly says at the beginning of the OP (opening post):   "This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here"  Then it gives the link on where to go to get the current mod.  This should have been your clue to abandon this thread/download and go to the provided link and get that mod instead.

3.  Normally legacy mods do not get any support.  You are lucky the mod author is even bothering to check this thread.

4.  Tone down the aggressiveness.  I get you are frustrated, but venting is going to result in you getting told to hit the road.  Folks don't respond well to insults to themselves or their speech.  Especially when they are bothering to help you.

5.  No one likes a grammar Nazi.  No one.  If you are going to get technical about the phrases and words people choose, first see item 4 and also prepare to get eviscerated when you failed to read/understand what was written (see items 1, 2 and 3).

Now if there is some feature of this mod that you like that the old mod doesn't have, then clarify that and remember to be polite.  Folks make mods for free.  Most mods like this took hundreds, some even thousands of hours of a mod author(s) time.  Getting pushy and demanding things is not a way to encourage a mod author.  Be humble.  Assume the problem is on YOUR end, as most times it is.  If it is a bug instead, hey it happens.  Folks don't get paid to do this.  If the install instructions/mod requirements are not crystal clear, don't go off the deep end with a "all modders" rant.  WTF does that have to do with anything and would a rant like that motivate you into helping someone?  Of course not.   Mod makers are amateur modders that may be fantastic at making a mod and less so at writing a readme file.  HELP THEM stead of lashing out.

Again, I get you are frustrated, but that still is zero excuse for venting your spleen on the forum or at a modder.  This forum first and foremost is for MODDERS.  It says so right in rule 1 of the forum rules:   https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

So take a deep breath, walk away from the computer if needed, and then post very politely what you are after and why.  The more information you provide the better and quicker folks can help you.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bug you on this, most likely not the first person, but lets just say I want anything and everything to be able to knock up and be birthed by the player character, just simple as that, what files should I be aiming for? Essentially, explain it to me as if I have the mental capacity of a child. (I don't consider myself stupid, but even I overlook the simplest of things at times.)

I'm not new to modding bethesda games, but it's been ages since I did, and fallout 4 adult mods were in their infancy last time I modded oblivion (best bestiary of the elder scrolls games, shame half the mods got taken down or lost essential parts over time.)

I'm gonna wing it with what information I've glossed off here, but since I'll be just starting out on my adventure, starting over won't be a bother as it'll give me time to mess with the menus and mods I plan to play with.

Get to this when you can, no rush. :3

1 hour ago, Deltaklata said:

Sorry to bug you on this, most likely not the first person, but lets just say I want anything and everything to be able to knock up and be birthed by the player character, just simple as that, what files should I be aiming for? Essentially, explain it to me as if I have the mental capacity of a child. (I don't consider myself stupid, but even I overlook the simplest of things at times.)

I'm not new to modding bethesda games, but it's been ages since I did, and fallout 4 adult mods were in their infancy last time I modded oblivion (best bestiary of the elder scrolls games, shame half the mods got taken down or lost essential parts over time.)

I'm gonna wing it with what information I've glossed off here, but since I'll be just starting out on my adventure, starting over won't be a bother as it'll give me time to mess with the menus and mods I plan to play with.

Get to this when you can, no rush. :3

This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here->

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

Again

This Mod has been discontinued, its successor is found here->

I tried to install your mod, and at the moment, it doesn't work, or has faulty instructions, I installed the enhanced family planning, and the enhanced with creatures, then tried to install your new mod on top of it, the latest version, and all I get in the MCM in game is "MISSING PLUGINS: 1.INVB_WastleandDairy.esp" I even unpacked and repacked it, but it still fails to work in game. some really really really basic instructions would be very helpful.

I have removed the bottom two, I have a very minimal install, and your mod is the only one refusing to work, I'm getting the same error as before "missing plugins: 1. INVB_Wastelanddairy.esp" is there a version where this didn't happen? I'll happily revert to an older version if it works.

BETTER QUESTION: DOES YOUR MOD REQUIRE CERTAIN UNOFFICIAL PATCHES OR DLCS?

I have just the base game as it stands on steam at this current date with no dlc or 3rd party patching.

EDIT EDIT: I don't have the high rez textures even, this is just bare bare bones

55 minutes ago, Deltaklata said:

I have removed the bottom two, I have a very minimal install, and your mod is the only one refusing to work, I'm getting the same error as before "missing plugins: 1. INVB_Wastelanddairy.esp" is there a version where this didn't happen? I'll happily revert to an older version if it works.

BETTER QUESTION: DOES YOUR MOD REQUIRE CERTAIN UNOFFICIAL PATCHES OR DLCS?

I have just the base game as it stands on steam at this current date with no dlc or 3rd party patching.

EDIT EDIT: I don't have the high rez textures even, this is just bare bare bones

I will move this discussion to WastelandDairy

• 1 year later...

Hi, sorry to bother you, I know this is discontinued, however I already am using it and am not ready to clear and start again with your newer mod (Dairy).

I've been collecting dying fetuses and cum, but I don't know what to do with them. There's nothing in the chem workbench referring to them and I'm not sure how to start the quest regarding self-injection. 

I know the mod is working because I've already given birth to three Yao Guai. AAF and Violate don't seem to like me having an interest in aliens so I've had to "artificially extract" some alien semen using my gun. I also have several dying alien fetuses (because spawndupe'd the alien).

Could you just give a basic guide for people who foolishly are still using this mod with regards to its more "scientific" options?

I'll be sure to follow your instructions and use Dairy in the next playthrough. It just seems a bit confusing and potentially headache inducing at this time to try to transplant it and remove the components you've said to, until you've consolidated the project a bit.

8 minutes ago, Darkanna17 said:

Hi, sorry to bother you, I know this is discontinued, however I already am using it and am not ready to clear and start again with your newer mod (Dairy).

I've been collecting dying fetuses and cum, but I don't know what to do with them. There's nothing in the chem workbench referring to them and I'm not sure how to start the quest regarding self-injection. 

I know the mod is working because I've already given birth to three Yao Guai. AAF and Violate don't seem to like me having an interest in aliens so I've had to "artificially extract" some alien semen using my gun. I also have several dying alien fetuses (because spawndupe'd the alien).

Could you just give a basic guide for people who foolishly are still using this mod with regards to its more "scientific" options?

I'll be sure to follow your instructions and use Dairy in the next playthrough. It just seems a bit confusing and potentially headache inducing at this time to try to transplant it and remove the components you've said to, until you've consolidated the project a bit.

there should be another workbench somewhere called "Wasteland Veterinary" or something like that.

I think you need a stimpak and some of its blood or meat or something to craft a revived egg womb out of it

Thank you so much for the rapid response and for being patient with me, I'm sure it's a bother when it comes to legacy mods.

I've found what you're talking about and placed it. The "chemistry station" reference in your guide in the description was a little confusing and I have a lot of extra workbenches in the workshop list.

Thanks again, and great work on this mod, btw.