1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

I have a question, does SLHH Expansion have to be activated for his mod to work or is it like EC+ and Estrus for Skyrim where EC+ requires Estrus for Skyrim but Estrus for Skyrim doesn't have to be activated for EC+ to work?

Vita is most likely using the hand off script factoryclose provided for SLHH so in that case I would think that you would need SLHH active and running., 

One issue I'm having is the inspectors take everything, even items marked as no strip. So this inspector can somehow take your physical body parts like hair, horns, tail and wings, in addition too other things that should not be removable like prison gear, cursed amulets that only can be removed by some deity, ect and alike. (and after they're taken there does not seem to be any way to recover them.)

Only gave this mod a test but I like it so far.  Hope you continue to work on it as it has a big upside.  I didn't mind the inspector taking my weapon but it's a bit silly that the dialogue asks you to remove weapon and spells but gives you no time to do so.  Thanks and good luck with the mod.

I love the mod's idea, though, it does not seem to work for me. I get the idea that the inspector would actually "search" my character, but he just ask to unequip weapons the first time then walk away after saying "so cute and helpless". Then I thought that maybe the second time he would actually use the HSHE system and animations, but still not the case, he just strip my character and walk away. And no sexlab animation whatsoever... So I'm just stucked with a inspector that is actually doing a decent work watching the roads, but I want the pervy one. Ha ha!
I have HSHE installed and running (works great on its own) and this mod after it. Do I need anything else?.
I really, REALLY, want to make this mod work, it would be great for my current playthrough... Any ideas?.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out that I was using an outdated version of HSHE. Everything working fine now, though sometimes the animation gets stuck in an infitnite loop.

Great idea. SHHE itself is a great mod, but unfortunately I have been unable to use it because my mod environment conflicts with it. However, I made a Chinese translation of your mod to show my support for your idea. I released it in: http://www.9damao.com/thread-147161-1-1.html hope to get your approval.

In addition, I have an idea about mod: will NPCS be searched in the future? Players can step into the situation if they find out, or as bystanders.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:34 PM, monsta88 said:

Hi Vita,

please name the zip file with the mod name (and version). It makes finding it easier in the managers. Also, the manager will offer the proper name of the mod when we install it.

Thanks,

M

Hi. In next version I will do it, for now you can do it manually

On 11/29/2018 at 9:12 AM, CaerHenWen said:

How do I get my weapon back after it's taken away? Either I'm missing something or you haven't implemented that part yet, which means it's gone forever.

There should be a dialogue option where the player can beg the inspector to get her weapon back and he forces her to perform a sexual favor to get it.

Inspector takes confiscated weapon to his inventory so you can steal it or kill him or wait when somebody else kill him

On 11/30/2018 at 3:01 PM, ercramer69 said:

I have a question, does SLHH Expansion have to be activated for his mod to work or is it like EC+ and Estrus for Skyrim where EC+ requires Estrus for Skyrim but Estrus for Skyrim doesn't have to be activated for EC+ to work?

Yes you should to activate SLHHE

On 12/9/2018 at 4:27 PM, zeldashu said:

Great idea. SHHE itself is a great mod, but unfortunately I have been unable to use it because my mod environment conflicts with it. However, I made a Chinese translation of your mod to show my support for your idea. I released it in: http://www.9damao.com/thread-147161-1-1.html hope to get your approval.

In addition, I have an idea about mod: will NPCS be searched in the future? Players can step into the situation if they find out, or as bystanders.

Thanks. You are free to translate it. In regards of nps for now I have no such plans. May be in future (I dont know how to realize such feature for now)

On 12/3/2018 at 8:59 AM, Lilzt3hcat said:

One issue I'm having is the inspectors take everything, even items marked as no strip. So this inspector can somehow take your physical body parts like hair, horns, tail and wings, in addition too other things that should not be removable like prison gear, cursed amulets that only can be removed by some deity, ect and alike. (and after they're taken there does not seem to be any way to recover them.)

Hm I use papyrus command RemoveItem on equipped Weapon. So it removes the item wich the game recognise as weapon

On 12/2/2018 at 12:07 AM, Plaguetard said:

Anyone else having the problem where after the first clothing item is stripped, it just... stays in the struggle animation? SLHHE works fine, but for some reason the inspectors (at least the one outside Markarth) gets stuck

Does it happens every time?

On 12/9/2018 at 11:11 AM, egonihil said:

I love the mod's idea, though, it does not seem to work for me. I get the idea that the inspector would actually "search" my character, but he just ask to unequip weapons the first time then walk away after saying "so cute and helpless". Then I thought that maybe the second time he would actually use the HSHE system and animations, but still not the case, he just strip my character and walk away. And no sexlab animation whatsoever... So I'm just stucked with a inspector that is actually doing a decent work watching the roads, but I want the pervy one. Ha ha!
I have HSHE installed and running (works great on its own) and this mod after it. Do I need anything else?.
I really, REALLY, want to make this mod work, it would be great for my current playthrough... Any ideas?.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out that I was using an outdated version of HSHE. Everything working fine now, though sometimes the animation gets stuck in an infitnite loop.

It was impossible to make SLHHE works at second time for inspectors. I do not why and BakaFactory could not explain why it is so.  For now in second time PC is stripped and equipped weapon is confiscated. May be I will add sexlab animation or even Simple Slavery trigger in some lines of dalog later.

1 hour ago, Vita2016 said:

Does it happens every time?

I went and found several other inspectors. The one outside Markarth towards Whiterun is the one that always seems to do it. I just created a new save, so I will take that person over there quick later and try it out and see. The one outside Riverwood did not have this error.

7 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

Hi what do you propose?

Well, for one I'd like to know if there's a way to see all the dialogue in this mod. Don't have any experience in modding so I am unsure where I could even find that. After that, I could just send you my proposition for any edits to dialogue?

12 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

I went and found several other inspectors. The one outside Markarth towards Whiterun is the one that always seems to do it. I just created a new save, so I will take that person over there quick later and try it out and see. The one outside Riverwood did not have this error.

I tested him and he was ok. Try to reinstall SLHEE and this mod with clean save (latest versions)

7 hours ago, NeverLess said:

Well, for one I'd like to know if there's a way to see all the dialogue in this mod. Don't have any experience in modding so I am unsure where I could even find that. After that, I could just send you my proposition for any edits to dialogue?

May be you give an example?

On 12/11/2018 at 2:25 PM, Vita2016 said:

May be you give an example?

"Hey, you! I am officer of the Hold. Come to me! It is an order!"

I'd change that to:

"Halt, citizen! I'm an officer of this hold. Stay put, it's an order!"

The option "Do not touch me! Get out of my way!" doesn't make much sense on the first encounter.

"I have to search you. It is just formal procedure. So drop your weapon and unequip spells and stay quietly."

That to:

"With the unrest in these areas I'm required to search you. So drop your weapons and don't think about doing anything stupid."

I meant stuff like that. There are plenty of opportunities to change the dialogue so it sounds less awkward.

Just a thought. Is it possible to make the inspectors do a gender check on the player character to see if its male? If it is male then they don't get harassed and waved through? 

Reason is I play with some mods that can change the players gender and when as a man in game I find it kind of odd these inspectors would try to sexual assault a 6' nord warrior wearing heavy armour and a hulking great battleaxe.