Sport Kitty Leotards

View File

How do i get these outfits?

Craft in any forge, you can get the outfits in the leather section and

the hair ornament in jewelry section, the outfits can be upgraded.

Body type CBBE at the moment... (body slide may be added later)

Thanks to :

killroyklown17 - for all the awesome body slides.
donttouchmethere - for testing all my mods.

Original idea from Rosvo in Deviantart.

Legal Shit..

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site
including naver cafe as I found one or two there recently.. Links to this mod is ok.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Yes! I can stop hovering over page for new content! Sorry about that but as my avatar shows I love your stuff because its fun, latex stuff that I don't have to worry about equiping and suddenly I can't do anything (Sorry DD fans. You do you, but I'm just her for the latex).

20180516213626_1.jpg

7 hours ago, ClearLtx said:

Yes! I can stop hovering over page for new content! Sorry about that but as my avatar shows I love your stuff because its fun, latex stuff that I don't have to worry about equiping and suddenly I can't do anything (Sorry DD fans. You do you, but I'm just her for the latex).

Thanks im glad you like my stuff, keep your eye's on my mods as i'll be uploading more very soon..

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Rosvo's visions from Deviantart in skyrim!

Nokou is writing history =D

Deviantart is a good place for mod ideas... especially for you since you like shiny gear... lol

On 12/1/2018 at 9:43 AM, Violence6884 said:

If you don't mind - How come you didn't design the boots for the other sets the same way you did for the last one? Front bit and heel looks better in that, if you don't mind me saying so. Well, at least in my humble opinion :$

If your on about this mod..... They where suppose to be 2 separate mods (was going to be more colors) but when I packed them for donttouchmethere I combined them to one, so I just left it as one mod. if your on about the last few mods.... I just got lazy... lol

54 minutes ago, nokou said:

2 make me.jpg

Hahaha cute :3 Yes, definitely that style of boots would fit all versions. If only I wasnt too afraid and a bit lazy to touch the necessary programs to edit or create! In any case thanks for all the information and such. By the way is it fine if I link the mod to a BS thread, see if someone cares to create one for it?

3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hahaha cute :3 Yes, definitely that style of boots would fit all versions. If only I wasnt too afraid and a bit lazy to touch the necessary programs to edit or create! In any case thanks for all the information and such. By the way is it fine if I link the mod to a BS thread, see if someone cares to create one for it?

Link away, I don't mind as long as it's not repacked to another site.

btw... whats a BS thread?

13 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

BodySlide. Perhaps I used the wrong term to describe a request thread for such things, but it gets the point across. Still OK to do that, now that I clarified? :)

Oh.. I did pick you up wrong... dont worry about that, I'll get it sorted asap

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...