Modder saved the day or how too fix the cas aging bug

Madara88

11 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

All of this - the point of my comment.

No need to be so negative, the OP says it's a temporary fix and it's a huge deal considered it's a pretty game breaking issue,

Someone took the time to share the link for everyone so there's nothing to gain from being pissy about people being appreciative for a workaround until the next patch

1 hour ago, TheWhite said:

All of this - the point of my comment.

I think you need to make your point clearer, right now it only looks like you're nit-picking.

We all know that EA will roll a bunch of fixes out together and not one by one.

The other difference is that most modders work for free, and EA has a whole crew of folks who's full time job is this work. Not that they don't have other stuff to do because of course they do, but I admit to being kind of surprised that this bug didn't show up in their testing.

10 hours ago, qlx said:

The other difference is that most modders work for free, and EA has a whole crew of folks who's full time job is this work. Not that they don't have other stuff to do because of course they do, but I admit to being kind of surprised that this bug didn't show up in their testing.

Exactly, it's pretty bad that QA didn't catch this aging bug and the hair bug. We all know they are working hard on fixing it.

42 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

I don't have the aging bug either so it could happen that the bug didn't show up for them aswell

It could have slipped past QA because if you don't go in CAS in game much you won't see it directly or if you have you age up and seasons set sky high you won't notice but if  you play without the fix you could have an infant born in game and if you constantly change the outfits or features it's possible for that infant to die from old age in a day of sim time not real time from what I've heard.

Archived