Purple Sim issue

Hello, everyone. I've been playing The Sims 4, came accross a quite strange issue with my game and found the culprit to be Wicked Whims(since the only scripts I had were MCCC, Pose Player and WW).

The sims have a kind of purple skin and it seems to come from WW. Has anyone else come accross this?

PS: My Sims game is in brazilian portuguese.

TS4_x64 2018-11-17 16-46-11.png

15 hours ago, frnaokjnkmcx said:

Downloaded the last version of WW, I still get purple and invisible sims (apart from the hair).

I have Nisa's wicked perversion, basemental drugs and mcc, all non patreon and updated.

I also get 200+ last exception notification when in community lots, causing the sims to freeze for few minutes.

If you're getting 200+ last exceptions then you have a lot of broken mods and cc.

6 hours ago, Aker said:

The same thing happens to me from the new update, I hope they fix it soon, it's very annoying. I think it happens with the uniforms of work, clubs, etc. For example every nanny that I contract is purple.

The purple sim is fixed in the latest Patreon so you should be getting it soon for public version.

1 hour ago, procian said:

If you're getting 200+ last exceptions then you have a lot of broken mods and cc.

It's possible, but it usually happens when I have my sim travel and it seems to be triggered by other sim's actions so I suspect it could be linked to some animations.

I'll  50/50 test all of my CC anyway and hopefully I'll be able to find the culprit.

2 hours ago, frnaokjnkmcx said:

It's possible, but it usually happens when I have my sim travel and it seems to be triggered by other sim's actions so I suspect it could be linked to some animations.

I'll  50/50 test all of my CC anyway and hopefully I'll be able to find the culprit.

Don't forget about checking any custom traits if you have any. I had 250 custom traits and I was getting LE's like crazy, I made some hard cuts on my traits and right now I'm LE free.

20 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Try using version .137d. I have no idea how to reproduce this issue so I don't know if it's fully fixed.

The update fixed it! No more purple or invisible sims and also no more last exceptions.  Thank you so much for all the effort.

There's now a minor issue where I click on, for example, a bed and I only see the "settings" option in the WW menu, but sims are able to use sex animation autonomously so it can be an animation issue from other modders due to the last update.

Archived