Penis Conflict With A Specific Sim

EDIT: Ok... 

I don't really know what I did but it work for me. I went into CAS and thought that Sim looks like he's wearing an extra penis. I tried to take off every piece of clothes and see what would happen. Bonus penis disappeared when I turned off tatoos. I'm pretty sure that my Sim doesn't wear any tattoos before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(sorry, my english is a duck)

EDIT2: Nope! It's back when I return to the game from CAS. Magic invisible tattoo was add again

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have same problem with my one vampire in his dark form x/ (only in dark form)

3 głowy.jpg

3 hours ago, procian said:

what penis mods you using?....delete them and use turbodriver's version which is on here.

So, I'm using Luumia's Smooth II set. I hate Hiroki's Better Body, which requires Luumia's Smooth II mod. I've been using Luumia's exclusively because it was the only one that has worked for me without issue. Any recommendations? 

Edit: Tried removing Luumia's Smooth II Male set. Didn't work. Again, maybe there's just a bug with this specific sim? I went into CAS and tried to switch to a female body, but the bugged penis is still there. 

Edit II: Removed WickedWhims but not the skins, problem is solved. Looks like the conflict is definitely with WickedWhims itself. Will try a reinstall.

Edit III: Literally nothing works. I hate to delete WickedWhims because I enjoy it quite a bit, but I'm left with no choice. Yay.

I looked everywhere to find a solution to this, I didn't have any custom penis mods or skintone mods either. I tried downloading a different penis mod to see if it helped and it just made it worst (made him have 2 penises on top of eachother like someone else said!) It took me a while to realise it was only happening to my vampire sims in their dark form. On one sim, just taking off the tattoo worked, for the other it didn't. I totally don't get it lol. But I just went into cas.fulleditmode and copied the sim to their darkform basically resetting it and just making the changes again and it worked. the second sim has loads of tattoo's and it's fine. It's not convenient but it worked and its been fine since:) 

2 hours ago, taehee18 said:

I looked everywhere to find a solution to this, I didn't have any custom penis mods or skintone mods either. I tried downloading a different penis mod to see if it helped and it just made it worst (made him have 2 penises on top of eachother like someone else said!) It took me a while to realise it was only happening to my vampire sims in their dark form. On one sim, just taking off the tattoo worked, for the other it didn't. I totally don't get it lol. But I just went into cas.fulleditmode and copied the sim to their darkform basically resetting it and just making the changes again and it worked. the second sim has loads of tattoo's and it's fine. It's not convenient but it worked and its been fine since:)

On 11/18/2018 at 6:31 PM, Dakotabloodred said:

So, I'm using Luumia's Smooth II set. I hate Hiroki's Better Body, which requires Luumia's Smooth II mod. I've been using Luumia's exclusively because it was the only one that has worked for me without issue. Any recommendations? 

Edit: Tried removing Luumia's Smooth II Male set. Didn't work. Again, maybe there's just a bug with this specific sim? I went into CAS and tried to switch to a female body, but the bugged penis is still there. 

Edit II: Removed WickedWhims but not the skins, problem is solved. Looks like the conflict is definitely with WickedWhims itself. Will try a reinstall.

Edit III: Literally nothing works. I hate to delete WickedWhims because I enjoy it quite a bit, but I'm left with no choice. Yay.

Too both of you, open your sim in CAS, click the body and then click the little x on the Tattoo's. This will remove all Tattoo's, put any body hair or penis color back on and click the big tick.

The penis will be gone, your welcome.

11 hours ago, Simite said:

Too both of you, open your sim in CAS, click the body and then click the little x on the Tattoo's. This will remove all Tattoo's, put any body hair or penis color back on and click the big tick.

The penis will be gone, your welcome.

I've tried that and it would just come back after any wicked whim interaction

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 6:05 AM, Simite said:

Yeah I had the same issue until I deep cleaned the save.

https://www.wickedwhimsmod.com/cleaning-game-save/

I kept thinking I had fixed it and it kept coming back until after I did this.

I shallow cleaned it, deep cleaned it, deep cleaned it again, literally nothing is working. Still having the same issue, and the tattoo fix didn't work either. Gonna have to delete WW I guess because absolutely nothing has worked so far. Huge bummer.

The issue seems to be specifically with this sim and "full outfit" clothing. So, if he's wearing both a top and a bottom, all's well, but if he's wearing just a full outfit, this bug occurs. Regardless, the sims around him are acting like he's naked all the time, even with nudity/exhibitionism switched off. 

12-13-18_1-48-08 PM.png

12-13-18_1-48-15 PM.png

Archived