Any DMRA Pregnant armor/clothing?

Using setbody reloaded I really like DMRA skimpy clothes too bad when you get pregnant it resets back to hgec, Besides the nude body i can't find anything close to DMRA shape for pregnancies. So has any one converted them for tamago hyoko? or?

Really makes me wish oblvion could use node scaling like in skyrim.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Using setbody reloaded I really like DMRA skimpy clothes too bad when you get pregnant it resets back to hgec, Besides the nude body i can't find anything close to DMRA shape for pregnancies. So has any one converted them for tamago hyoko? or?

Really makes me wish oblvion could use node scaling like in skyrim.

Take your pick... 

Issue: single mesh for upper and lower body hands and feet. This means you need to assign the mesh to either the upper or lower body and wear clothes appropriately...that is...clothes that don't make you lose your legs or upper body when worn. Not as crazy as it sounds. If you have the PC running around mostly nude, this won't be an issue...

In set body, pick a body that doesn't share hands/feet meshes to do this...look in the folder Character---> Bombshell--->Various body types. Just rename these meshes or save them elsewhere. You don't want doubles of hands/feet etc. Then rename the preg mesh of choice to either upper or lower body depending...leave everything else. Voila!

With Nifskope, you might be able to delete hands and feet from the preg mesh to allow more flexibility...wearing shoes and such...but it would take Blender to do much more. Plus it might be hard to find an exact fit for hands/feet.

Archived