[PC] Dragon Spear - Nude Mods.

9 hours ago, Detlas said:

Is there a way to remove this?

https://gyazo.com/71dfce32fb1afffc78553d9dfe5a308b

Yep, but I no longer have the game nor the texture file.
If u want to do it, use UABE or UnityEX to extract the texture. UABE you can jus export it as .png open it with any image editor remove the part you don't want and import it back.
There are some tutorials on how to use both of them properly on the internet.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Reupload for the mod. All credit goes to the creator of the mod, The Butler.

DRAGONSPEARmods.7z 4.92 MB · 32 downloads

Oh people still had it... I was planning and trying to work on the game again... with better artistic skill now.

image.png.8a7c6e8045867203923fc38e1649567b.png

However I've spent more times trying to remove `white borders` (in game) than anything. 

ie:

image.png.46daf8c8549c6613411304e3b4f60eda.pngimage.png.32d936dacb5d10309225a17a41244e73.png

Managed to get it to work properly.... but dang, it's a lot of work ~.~

Edited by The Butler
19 hours ago, The Butler said:

Oh people still had it... I was planning and trying to work on the game again... with better artistic skill now.

However I've spent more times trying to remove `white borders` (in game) than anything. 

ie:

Hide contents

image.png.46daf8c8549c6613411304e3b4f60eda.pngimage.png.32d936dacb5d10309225a17a41244e73.png

Welcome back, glad you still work on this game, I still come back from time to time scratch my Dragon's Crown itch

21 hours ago, The Butler said:

ie:

Reveal hidden contents

1. After you download the mod
  2. Launch UnityEX.exe
  3. There are 2 ways to select the file we need:
    2.1 - Drag'n'drop 
    resources.asset in UnityEX or
    2.2 - Click on 
    Open archive Unity in UnityEX
  4. After you put your texture mods inside resources folder you can click Import all on UnityEX and your texture will be packed.
  5. Done, you successfully modded your game.

I did the above and ran it, but the image doesn't come out.

please tell me how.

123.jpg

Alright, after actually trying to play the game I noticed that my game version is totally bonked, I thought it could be the mod but that's not the case, same issue happen without mods. ☠️Game version 1.014☠️

Mobs are unable to attack, some of the cover the entire screen, my damage is absurd, and there are some invisible obstacles/walls.
So it's a bit unplayable.
So I'll be dropping mod support for it. If anyone is willing to gift me the game on steam (with characters dlcs so I can mod them) I'll go back modding it.

image.png.d23ded25aeaae02d849db732adb5aaad.png

15 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Alright, after actually trying to play the game I noticed that my game version is totally bonked, I thought it could be the mod but that's not the case, same issue happen without mods. ☠️Game version 1.014☠️

Mobs are unable to attack, some of the cover the entire screen, my damage is absurd, and there are some invisible obstacles/walls.
So it's a bit unplayable.
So I'll be dropping mod support for it. If anyone is willing to gift me the game on steam (with characters dlcs so I can mod them) I'll go back modding it.

Hide contents

image.png.d23ded25aeaae02d849db732adb5aaad.png

I wouldnt mind gifting you the game but I am on Turkish region.

Unless you are on the same I doubt whether gifts cross region would work

7 hours ago, tigers said:

I wouldnt mind gifting you the game but I am on Turkish region.

Unless you are on the same I doubt whether gifts cross region would work

I'm not too sure either, however I did receive a gift from a friend who lives in another country before.
However the game price was the same when converting the price to my country.
And current  Dragon spear with all dlcs is R$40 for me. So I believe that if the price difference is above 10% steam don't allow it or something.
image.png.3d956453fc8c2a299267c18b4143ccb8.png

22 hours ago, The Butler said:

I'm not too sure either, however I did receive a gift from a friend who lives in another country before.
However the game price was the same when converting the price to my country.
And current  Dragon spear with all dlcs is R$40 for me. So I believe that if the price difference is above 10% steam don't allow it or something.
image.png.3d956453fc8c2a299267c18b4143ccb8.png

I dont even have the collectors edition visible

send me your steam user name i will see what i can do..

image.png.bfdf5191961261d4c187440d9cba7522.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tigers said:

@The Butler hey man. You still planning to create mods for this?

Yeah, someone gifted me the game. I did some further improvement on the WIP models I had.
However I'm taking a short break from gaming and modding in general. But I will resumo on this next monday.

My plans for this game is...

• Portraits for all Female MC
  • Default costumes for all Female  MC
  • Town NPCs
  • At least 1 extra costume for All Female MC
    Q: Why one 1 extra costume?
    A:
    - Each costume have 2 texture files, so if we assume 1 character has 30 costumes. 30*2=60 And 4 characters = 240
    - Each file takes from 5 min to 30 min to get a proper version that works as intended in game, with good graphics, no white artifacts, `proper` anatomy (nipples pointing in the right direction).
    - Each testing process takes some time since I need to restart the game to check each change.
  • Female Bosses (Hey there Arachne Mommy)

Initially I also wanted to mod female wandering/random npcs.
However  don't know if they're worth the effort.

With that said during this break I also did some small research, namely on Spine. Trying to find a way to further improve my testing performance so I don't need to restart the game countless times. And as You can see below, I had to add markers to boobs, do all the importing process, then check in game to see how accurate are the markers.

Spoiler

Spritesheet

image.png.2e693f52496ceb17df1858e52ef0c732.png