[PC] Dragon Spear - Nude Mods.

49 minutes ago, Aneox said:

The fact is that I don't save the projects itself. What I do is just open the exported .dds files, edit them, but instead of saving them for future edits, I export them directly again. Believe me, I have exported more than 30 times the same texture, and the quality remains. By the way, I don't know why a .dds has to lose quality when you save it... what comes to my mind is that you might have some kind of compression or any option enabled that affects the resolution of your .dds file. For example, when I export .dds files, I export them without compression (what is a default task in my Gimp's version). If it isn't something like that, I don't know what could affect to your .dds saved files.

I save them without compression as well (RGBA32) but after 5 or so saves the quality is greatly reduced.
Might be because of the Photoshop then....
Btw - You can increase the image size to 2K and save in DXT 5 it will became easier to edit and have a better quality in the game however you will have to do some nice cleaning on the image to remove ugly pixels and do some further edits on the alpha channel.
I posted it before but anyway....

2048x2048px DXT5       = 1mb
512x512px     RGBA32  = 1mb

I personally liked it since it let me put more details on the image but the downside was the amount of time I had to put redoing the alpha channel and the cleaning, So I gave up the idea.

1 hour ago, Melkiah said:

Hey there. FIrst of all, great mod. It looks beautiful. I did notice a small error with the witch that appears during the story and tells you what's going on. She is missing a nipple. 

I will check it later.

But it might have been intentional because of her breast angle . Since in previous mod adding the nipple to a certain breast sprite would make it unnatural.

Btw - Soryy for no updates guys , it's has being too hot here...

On 12/25/2018 at 5:46 PM, miiicom said:

Can I use UnityEX for cloth / armor swapping?

You can use Unity EX for anything , however armor swapping will be tricky since the sprite position is different for each cloth.
And it's the main motive that kept me away from my Idea of making a complete nude body and replacing all the other with it,
While it's easy to armor swap it time consuming since it's not a matter of just swapping the files but the texture inside it.

43 minutes ago, Pirothea said:

Tried to install this mod but the files that i downloaded are unable to be extracted with WINRAR, Power Archiver and 7zip and also your file resource for UnityEX is empty when i attempted 3 times for the file if I doing something wrong Please Let Me Know.

Piro

That's really strange.
Redowloaded all the files here and everything is in order. No empty files.
Maybe you are having the same problem as @link1233 had, where he was unable to download attached files.
You could try downloading from the mod repository and see if that works.

On 12/30/2018 at 9:34 PM, The Butler said:

That's really strange.
Redowloaded all the files here and everything is in order. No empty files.
Maybe you are having the same problem as @link1233 had, where he was unable to download attached files.
You could try downloading from the mod repository and see if that works.

Thank You for the reply I did what you ask but still running into the same as before getting error message saying invalid archive when trying to extract (see attachment) its happening on all off them.

I did download from your Google Drive Mod Repository.

Error for DS Mod Extract.jpg

11 hours ago, Pirothea said:

Thank You for the reply I did what you ask but still running into the same as before getting error message saying invalid archive when trying to extract (see attachment) its happening on all off them.

I did download from your Google Drive Mod Repository.

Can you try using winrar and see if it works ?
It might be related to the dictionary type I used to pack the files. Anyway I will repack everything later.

8 hours ago, The Butler said:

Can you try using winrar and see if it works ?
It might be related to the dictionary type I used to pack the files. Anyway I will repack everything later.

Thank You on for repacking the files. And I did use winrar and the results were the same. As i did with 7zip and power archiver.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, Pirothea said:

Thank You on for repacking the files. And I did use winrar and the results were the same. As i did with 7zip and power archiver.

I haven't repacked them yet, sorry.
My mouse just died yesterday. So I bought a new cheap one , which turned to be an absolute piece of crap.
So out of frustration I just mailed a new one.
Back to topic, You said that you can't extract any of the files ?
If so I will repack them in 3 different types and upload here for testing.
I'm using .rar with low dictionary.

• .rar with default dictionary
  • .rar with high dictionary
  • .7z  with high compression

UnityEX test file - The 3 new compression types are in here. Test it and tell me which one (if any) doesn't work.

20 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

hi thank you for making this mod , are you planning to add new stuff or improve the mod in the future ?

Yes I plan to. But due to some circumstances the project is on hold.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:10 AM, The Butler said:

I haven't repacked them yet, sorry.
My mouse just died yesterday. So I bought a new cheap one , which turned to be an absolute piece of crap.
So out of frustration I just mailed a new one.
Back to topic, You said that you can't extract any of the files ?
If so I will repack them in 3 different types and upload here for testing.
I'm using .rar with low dictionary.

• .rar with default dictionary
  • .rar with high dictionary
  • .7z  with high compression

UnityEX test file - The 3 new compression types are in here. Test it and tell me which one (if any) doesn't work.

Yes I plan to. But due to some circumstances the project is on hold.

Thank you for the reply

here are the results of my test

7z and rar High extracted with all three of my archivers (7zip, WinRAR, and PowerArchiver) rar default failed 3 for 3 (Strange the High Extract Extracted and the Default didn't......?perplexed?)

On 1/5/2019 at 1:52 AM, Pirothea said:

Thank you for the reply

here are the results of my test

7z and rar High extracted with all three of my archivers (7zip, WinRAR, and PowerArchiver) rar default failed 3 for 3 (Strange the High Extract Extracted and the Default didn't......?perplexed?)

That's really strange.... I was expecting the default version to work.

My Winrar version is 5.50 (64-bit).
For the 3 compression in winrar I was using .

Low     = 1mb dictionary
Default = 32mb dictionary
High    = 1gb dictionary

The dictionary size influences the amount of RAM that will be user when extracting the file, where high RAM means faster extract as well as a low archive size.

Anyway I will repack all the files on the repository and replace the attachment with their links instead. I will be using 7zip from now on.
Since I believe winrar has a better compression type and people with winrar can also extrac it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: All files repacked to .7z and downloads are now on G.Drive.

You can download direct from the OP (wich will open a G.Drive link) or download from the repository.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, azitrax69 said:

any updates on the horizon? Love what you've done so far.

For now the project is on hold. It's really hot in my region now (It's summer here and 40º daily) and I'm only using my PC on mornings or nights when the temperature is cooler.
At night I'm usually playing with friends while morning is the time I'm reading manga and taking things easy.
I encourage other people to mod this game. It's not that hard but time consuming since you will need to be testing constantly.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hola buen dia !! ¿Podrías realizar un video corto como instalar este mod? la verdad que e intentado de todas las formas y no doy para que salga esta obra de arte de mod ¿puedes hacerlo?

Hi good day !! Could you make a short video how to install this mod? The truth is that I tried in every way and I don't give this mod work of art, can you do it?

(Google translator)

On 11/17/2018 at 12:50 AM, angevil said:

Estoy publicando aquí algunos problemas que tengo con Mana. La razón principal por la que la interpreto es porque me gusta más su cuerpo y sus tetas, jaja. Sus pechos se ven geniales en su postura normal, sin embargo, se ven bloqueados y un poco más feos y un poco borrosos cuando corren y en algunas posturas.

También adjunté donde hay un fuerte contorno negro al pecho de Tanya cuando está corriendo.

Creo que las tetas de Lokis se ven demasiado torpederas, sería bueno si se vieran más redondas y llenas, esto también podría aplicarse a Tanya si es posible.

Hay otro mod similar en Koezxx en el resaca de la que podrías inspirarte, creo que las tetas allí se ven geniales. Sin embargo, ese mod fue diseñado solo para una versión específica del juego (1.009) y no funciona.

Gracias, espero no haber sido duro. ¡Todavía estoy usando tu mod!

1232414157_Dragon_Spear2018-11-1705-34-33.thumb.jpg.598ddd16ac57155e97983b09a0f265fb.jpg1342950808_Dragon_Spear2018-11-1705-34-30.thumb.jpg.9c003b0e6126aecd987f4230fb8e8c89.jpg

Dragon_Spear 2018-11-17 05-36-22.jpg

Dragon_Spear 2018-11-17 05-36-50.jpg

Dragon_Spear 2018-11-17 05-43-43.jpg

hola, buenas tardes, podrias ayudarme? ya que el dueño de este post  y de este mod no me a ayudado podrias tu hacer un video de como instalar este mod, la verdad es que e intentado de todo y no me sale nada. te lo agradeceria.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...