[PC] Dragon Spear - Nude Mods.

9 hours ago, kj7817 said:

When I try to import all files, I get an out of memory notification

Does it mean there is not enough RAM?

Strange... That never happened with me, then again I have 16gb RAM...
How much do you have? Could you try importing 10 files each time?

...........................................................................................................................................

Edit:
Mod repository added to the main thread.

20 hours ago, The Butler said:

Strange... That never happened with me, then again I have 16gb RAM...
How much do you have? Could you try importing 10 files each time?

...........................................................................................................................................

Edit:
Mod repository added to the main thread.

Not working

I'll try it after upgrading my PC

4 hours ago, link1233 said:

can you update the mega mirror. i don't know why computer always flags the direct link as mal

I added Google Drive mod repository to the main thread.
All mods will be there...
I don't like using mega since I always have problem with it.
Be it Downloading or uploading.

37 minutes ago, link1233 said:

whenever I play as another character the nude characters don't appear. Like If I'm the swordsman then the witch or the fighter don't appear nude. 

If you mean when they are acting as a npc ( together with you on a stage) Yes there is that...
In these cases I believe the game uses a different sprite, I noticed it before but I had totally forgotten about it.

When I starting modding again I will search for them.

Hi there. I've made an extraction of the archives and located those which affect the textures of the characters. So, with photoshop/gimp etc, there's no limits to mod the textures and create basically any mod you can imagine. For example, I have edited some of the textures to make a full nude belly and butt for the gunner character. That requires a bit of patience, but it's not too difficult to be done (and I'm not a modder, but have some skills with gimp xD). 

By the way, I've found a barrier I can't pass through... I tried to delete some textures of some outfits of the characters, for example the cloaks or the pauldrons, but when I start the game to test the changes, I see that the textures are gone, but there still remains something like a mesh. It has no color, I mean, it's like a blank shape where the texture should be. For example, with the Mage cloak, now what I see is a transparent cloak instead.

Does anyone know how could I delete it? I wonder if it's some kind of bitmap (or mipmap, don't know how it is said xD), and searching around I haven't found anything to delete related to this blank shape / mesh / whatever it is. Tomorrow I'll try to upload some screenshot for you to figure it out. But if anyone could tell me what it is, it'd be helpfull and I may start modding this for real.

EDIT: Here is the screenshot. Look at the belt, that's the strange shape or mesh... the fact is that I removed the cloak too, and before it showed up transparent but not anymore, just the belt... xD

mod1.PNG

18 hours ago, Aneox said:

Hi there. I've made an extraction of the archives and located those which affect the textures of the characters. So, with photoshop/gimp etc, there's no limits to mod the textures and create basically any mod you can imagine. For example, I have edited some of the textures to make a full nude belly and butt for the gunner character. That requires a bit of patience, but it's not too difficult to be done (and I'm not a modder, but have some skills with gimp xD). 

By the way, I've found a barrier I can't pass through... I tried to delete some textures of some outfits of the characters, for example the cloaks or the pauldrons, but when I start the game to test the changes, I see that the textures are gone, but there still remains something like a mesh. It has no color, I mean, it's like a blank shape where the texture should be. For example, with the Mage cloak, now what I see is a transparent cloak instead.

Does anyone know how could I delete it? I wonder if it's some kind of bitmap (or mipmap, don't know how it is said xD), and searching around I haven't found anything to delete related to this blank shape / mesh / whatever it is. Tomorrow I'll try to upload some screenshot for you to figure it out. But if anyone could tell me what it is, it'd be helpfull and I may start modding this for real.

EDIT: Here is the screenshot. Look at the belt, that's the strange shape or mesh... the fact is that I removed the cloak too, and before it showed up transparent but not anymore, just the belt... xD

mod1.PNG

You need to paint that texture you want to remove in full black...
That is the same for everything...
I wanted to make all body parts blend well together by making a grading fade with alpha however the result I was getting was the exact same you are having...
I managed to do it however it was really time consuming since the "blackness" and "alpha" should be an exact match of each other.
And that a part of the annoying part in working with alpha, If you are not careful enough some part of the body will have the same Shiny/transparent problem.

If you only paint the alpha channel you will get a shiny transparent effect.
If you paint in black and than add the alpha channel you will get the full transparent/invisible.

Now for the imagination part...
I tried doing some creative things on my part... Such as making HUGE boobs however all sprites have a box limit and exceeding that box will cut part of the texture...

I did a small trick in a prior version of my mod (or the current one I don't remember >.<)
I wanted to create a ragged cloth effect on the mage loin cloth (the one attached to the belt) I painted the part I want to have the ragged effect in black and than painted the alpha perfectly over it.... The result was decent however I decided to completely remove it.

Now once again remembering .
BLACK + ALPHA = Transparent
Only ALPHA = SHINY

BTW - I'm taking a break from modding for now I really intend to go back to modding however the temperature here is a bit hot...
Right now is 06:27 pm and it's 35ºc ... And here is the following days temp.
Hottt.jpg.06e46e63fc240f34e486c3327f2a4091.jpg
It's been likes this for some time which is making me a bit unwilling to do some things...

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

You need to paint that texture you want to remove in full black...
That is the same for everything...
I wanted to make all body parts blend well together by making a grading fade with alpha however the result I was getting was the exact same you are having...
I managed to do it however it was really time consuming since the "blackness" and "alpha" should be an exact match of each other.
And that a part of the annoying part in working with alpha, If you are not careful enough some part of the body will have the same Shiny/transparent problem.

If you only paint the alpha channel you will get a shiny transparent effect.
If you paint in black and than add the alpha channel you will get the full transparent/invisible.

Now for the imagination part...
I tried doing some creative things on my part... Such as making HUGE boobs however all sprites have a box limit and exceeding that box will cut part of the texture...

I did a small trick in a prior version of my mod (or the current one I don't remember >.<)
I wanted to create a ragged cloth effect on the mage loin cloth (the one attached to the belt) I painted the part I want to have the ragged effect in black and than painted the alpha perfectly over it.... The result was decent however I decided to completely remove it.

Now once again remembering .
BLACK + ALPHA = Transparent
Only ALPHA = SHINY

BTW - I'm taking a break from modding for now I really intend to go back to modding however the temperature here is a bit hot...
Right now is 06:27 pm and it's 35ºc ... And here is the following days temp.
Hottt.jpg.06e46e63fc240f34e486c3327f2a4091.jpg
It's been likes this for some time which is making me a bit unwilling to do some things...

Thank you so much mate!

I figured out something... when you edit again the texture (I mean, assuming that you have edited the texture before and you have got the shiny texture), that shiny texture is gone and there appears another shiny texture where the last edit was made, and the previous, as I've said, is gone.

There's another way to blend the different parts, and it's coloring the textures copying a near color of the texture you want to blend with a very low opacity. Another way is to use a mask layer, sometimes it works. Will try some methods ^^

13 hours ago, Aneox said:

Thank you so much mate!

I figured out something... when you edit again the texture (I mean, assuming that you have edited the texture before and you have got the shiny texture), that shiny texture is gone and there appears another shiny texture where the last edit was made, and the previous, as I've said, is gone.

There's another way to blend the different parts, and it's coloring the textures copying a near color of the texture you want to blend with a very low opacity. Another way is to use a mask layer, sometimes it works. Will try some methods ^^

The problem in saving multiple times is, every time you save a .dds files it loses quality.
after 3 or more saves you will have a ugly deprecated files....
To avoid that I created a lossless .psd file where I edit the mistakes noted on the .dds.

A friendly note about tests ....
Always save the texture as .dds. Saving in any other format will corrupt your file if you try to import it (even if you rename it to .dds, similar the old updates of SK).

6 hours ago, The Butler said:

The problem in saving multiple times is, every time you save a .dds files it loses quality.
after 3 or more saves you will have a ugly deprecated files....
To avoid that I created a lossless .psd file where I edit the mistakes noted on the .dds.

A friendly note about tests ....
Always save the texture as .dds. Saving in any other format will corrupt your file if you try to import it (even if you rename it to .dds, similar the old updates of SK).

The fact is that I don't save the projects itself. What I do is just open the exported .dds files, edit them, but instead of saving them for future edits, I export them directly again. Believe me, I have exported more than 30 times the same texture, and the quality remains. By the way, I don't know why a .dds has to lose quality when you save it... what comes to my mind is that you might have some kind of compression or any option enabled that affects the resolution of your .dds file. For example, when I export .dds files, I export them without compression (what is a default task in my Gimp's version). If it isn't something like that, I don't know what could affect to your .dds saved files.