Inflation and armor/clothing

DeliveryGod

Hello, it's me again with my meager understanding and my simple questions.

Recently I've reinstalled windows and had to reinstall everything all over again for Skyrim, and I've noticed that inflation looks very weird.

Specifically when wearing clothing or armor. Most armor doesn't show anything at all. Clothing usually looks broken and boxy. And completely nude looks fine for the most part, but perhaps the belly button looks a bit more stretched than I expected.

I'm not very good with Bodyslide, but I'm assuming that when I'm batch building (with Build Bodymorphs checked) and I have all the options checked, that's all I need to do. Because I've done that a couple times over just to make sure.

I use OCR CBBE clothing replacer for clothes, and Immersive Armors for the armor. 

I also use Fill Her Up v2 as well as the required Inflation Framework (1.2.2) and the patches.

I'm assuming one of two things; I'm either missing a toggle or crucial step, or what I'm asking for isn't possible with the clothing/armor I have installed.

20181115224907_1.jpg

Depending on wether or not the clothing armor has belly node enabled will determine if it works or not. Vanilla armor and clothing doesn't allow for pregnant/inflated bellies. Some armors just get a rather odd bulge.

The belly button being stretched I think is just the texture being stretched out over the skin texture. I have a racemenu tattoo that puts a sun tattoo around the belly button and at levels of inflation it gets very stretched and distorted, so not much can be done about that.

it's sort of like the part of the belly that's meeting the waist isn't morphing with the rest of it, so it gets this sharp crop off, like she's smuggling books under her shirt.

And it's like that with nearly all of the clothing I'm trying on.

But it's not like that in Bodyslide when I mess with the pregnancy belly slider. It looks nearly perfect there.

Rather FYI, but might be worth a try if that changes anything: you don't need SLIF to use FHU, not even if you use a couple of other mods that inflate the belly. What i did instead was to edit the NiO.ini and change from multiplying to additive, you'll still need to play with settings if you're using multiple mods, for example i've set FHU and SGO around half the default values for belly inflation, otherwise it becomes too big if both are at their max, but then it's fine imho.

Archived