Problem with Minilover or FNIS?

Gsus30

Hey

I have the ML installed, but no key command work. So all I can do is do the spell on someone and watch as my female character doggystyles everyone else.

I did everything the instructions told me to do, so I don't know what may have gone wrong. I think it could be with the FNIS: I downloaded it from skyrim and found something curious: The two downloads necessry (the always needed and the spellsaddon) have the same tag name, so the want to overwrite each other in the NMM. Even if I install both of them without overwriting, I only have one plugin instead of two as it says in the install instructions. Could this be a reason for the problem?

Hey

I have the ML installed, but no key command work. So all I can do is do the spell on someone and watch as my female character doggystyles everyone else.

I did everything the instructions told me to do, so I don't know what may have gone wrong. I think it could be with the FNIS: I downloaded it from skyrim and found something curious: The two downloads necessry (the always needed and the spellsaddon) have the same tag name, so the want to overwrite each other in the NMM. Even if I install both of them without overwriting, I only have one plugin instead of two as it says in the install instructions. Could this be a reason for the problem?

Have you gone into tools in the skyrim folder and clicked on the fnis for users and clicked update so that all the animations/idles are added.

Hey

I have the ML installed' date=' but no key command work. So all I can do is do the spell on someone and watch as my female character doggystyles everyone else.

[/quote']

From my experience the FNIS spellsaddon started crashing my game and the FNIS.esp caused freezes of all of the characters. I suggest NOT enabling the spellsaddon .esp.

Also, the original Mini Lovers and Mini Lovers Alternative do not require FNIS. I used both mods before having FNIS.

Hey

I have the ML installed' date=' but no key command work. So all I can do is do the spell on someone and watch as my female character doggystyles everyone else.

[/quote']

From my experience the FNIS spellsaddon started crashing my game and the FNIS.esp caused freezes of all of the characters. I suggest NOT enabling the spellsaddon .esp.

Also, the original Mini Lovers and Mini Lovers Alternative do not require FNIS. I used both mods before having FNIS.

Which are the original ones?

Hey

[/quote']

Which are the original ones?

The original are the ones labelled 'Mini Lovers' without 'Alternate'. Both mods were on SKUP, but I'm not sure whether Mini Lovers are still there. Try the Mini Lovers Mod Packages thread in this section.

Minilovers Alt is buggy as hell, the longer it is running and the more you use it the worse it gets. Sanguine's Debauchery was having the same sort of problem (scripts never terminated, quests getting disconnected etc) and the actual crash may happen during things unrelated to the buggy mod.

Do not use MLA or MLA Alt on any save where you plan to keep and go forward in the game with.

I have a bug fixed version of MLA Alt in the works, I have cleaned up most of the bugs and added a number of enhancements (no new animations, sorry) that have been requested. I need only fix the wait quest problem and the queued sex problem (one of the enhancements is to queue up multiple sex partners into a one at a time line, after all if three bandits were beating you up why should only one of them be lucky enough to get a piece of your ass).

Should be ready soon.

Hey

[/quote']

The reason finis caused everyone in your game to freeze is because you didn't go into tools in the skyrim folder click on the finis for users and hit update so that all the idles and what not were added to finis after doing that everyone will not be frozen. The first time I used finis I had the same problem till I read their page and saw what I forgot to do.

I have never used the spell addon but I am using Mini Lovers 0.2.3 MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] Sanguine's Debauchery with no problems when you use the spell it is always doggy style. Also have MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27][Females Only] but it's not turned on atm.

For me, I did use the update thing, I have used fnis before, and I can use the spells, and they do the animation for me but that is it, none of the controls are working (eg h to speed up stages) I can walk forward during this animation, and I can seem to get any of the console comands to work, or the computer to even except them. I can get the rape on death to work though, but have never been on it long since once I die I just load again. I hope this helped clarify at least what might be wrong for me, or let you rule some things out.

For me, I did use the update thing, I have used fnis before, and I can use the spells, and they do the animation for me but that is it, none of the controls are working (eg h to speed up stages) I can walk forward during this animation, and I can seem to get any of the console comands to work, or the computer to even except them. I can get the rape on death to work though, but have never been on it long since once I die I just load again. I hope this helped clarify at least what might be wrong for me, or let you rule some things out.

Not sure what causes that I had it at one time as well but if you use the spell again on the person it will break you free like you just finished the act. I have like 3 of those eggs things in inventory clicked on different ones and just recently added something else that uses finis and decided to try it again and now the controls work.

Archived