two FNIS ? pop up anyone know how to fix if there installed?

If it's random then sucks to be you. If it's consistent and has to do with an NPC or item then there's a problem with whatever mod created it or touched it last. If it's consistent around a location then there's a problem with whatever mod touched something somewhere in that location, which isn't exactly easy to troubleshoot.

22 hours ago, tasairis said:

If it's random then sucks to be you. If it's consistent and has to do with an NPC or item then there's a problem with whatever mod created it or touched it last. If it's consistent around a location then there's a problem with whatever mod touched something somewhere in that location, which isn't exactly easy to troubleshoot.

Ya I always get this issue if the game gets updated every time I want play my game then take me few months to get game working with my favor mods by that time another updated. Lol ps I almost I think got sex labs ? Mark fix I reload the current work mods I had back up before the crash.  I reupdated with newer stuff so far it loading too. I'll check after destiny 2 iron banner before I go bed later

Archived