Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

1 hour ago, ekl3 said:

I had that problem, I solved it ("solved") by running the NetImmerse save cleaner after disabling each SL mod one at a time until I was left with just SL, then re-enabled one at a time until I just had the bare minimum of what I wanted.

I have control again but now free cam resets itself after every animation transition during any scene started with a (SLEN) prefix which is a little irritating.

I figured my issue out by looking at old posts on Oldrim SLEN. Turned out it was an issue with having Sexlab's free-camera set to be on by default when an animation started. Turning it off solved the problem, although I now have to manually enable it whenever a scene starts. No idea why it worked fine for years and then had this problem, but it seemed to start around the 1.6.1130 update.

• 3 weeks later...