I need help with cbbe

Monday

I used to have cbbe installed perfectly fine, then I took a break from fallout and uninstalled it, I tried getting back into it and found that some of my mods were breaking my game. I decided to just delete all the fallout 4 folders, the game and mods. I reinstalled it with a fresh game and installed a couple of mods, and they work fine. I tried installing cbbe and it wont change the body type. I cant download it straight from the nexus because I use mod organizer and its somehow broken. No matter how many times I click "associate with nxm links" it wont work, tried clearing the cache and everything but it doesn't want to work. So I downloaded the rar file and installed it through MO like that. It brings up the installer fine and the .esp shows up and everything but doesn't change the body. So I uninstalled it and tried installing it manually, but it doesn't change. Again the .esp shows up fine but it won't change the body in game. I don't have anything else installed that would overwrite the female body but it won't change. I don't have any experience in nifskope but I downloaded the program and opened the female body files to see if I can tell if anything is wrong but aside from the models being pink they looked fine to me. I also installed bodyslide and it works fine, even the preview of the body shows up fine, textures and all. But if I hit build, it doesn't change the body no matter the preset that I use or even if I customize it. I'd really appreciate some help, thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Monday said:

I used to have cbbe installed perfectly fine, then I took a break from fallout and uninstalled it, I tried getting back into it and found that some of my mods were breaking my game. I decided to just delete all the fallout 4 folders, the game and mods. I reinstalled it with a fresh game and installed a couple of mods, and they work fine. I tried installing cbbe and it wont change the body type. I cant download it straight from the nexus because I use mod organizer and its somehow broken. No matter how many times I click "associate with nxm links" it wont work, tried clearing the cache and everything but it doesn't want to work. So I downloaded the rar file and installed it through MO like that. It brings up the installer fine and the .esp shows up and everything but doesn't change the body. So I uninstalled it and tried installing it manually, but it doesn't change. Again the .esp shows up fine but it won't change the body in game. I don't have anything else installed that would overwrite the female body but it won't change. I don't have any experience in nifskope but I downloaded the program and opened the female body files to see if I can tell if anything is wrong but aside from the models being pink they looked fine to me. I also installed bodyslide and it works fine, even the preview of the body shows up fine, textures and all. But if I hit build, it doesn't change the body no matter the preset that I use or even if I customize it. I'd really appreciate some help, thanks in advance!

Some of the folders are hidden by Windows under your user name.

?

3 hours ago, Monday said:

Well what exactly can I do to find them? I've never had this issue before.

check if these fliles are present in your fallout 4 game folder

Data\meshes\actors\character\characterAssets\  femalebody.nif femalebody.tri femalehands.nif

Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale\ several .dds files 

if not you didnt installed them

4 hours ago, ijakor said:

check if these fliles are present in your fallout 4 game folder

Data\meshes\actors\character\characterAssets\  femalebody.nif femalebody.tri femalehands.nif

Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale\ several .dds files 

if not you didnt installed them

I checked and they're all there, I even went into the cbbe .rar file and manually replaced the files that were there and it still doesn't work. I also opened the files in nifskope to see if I could tell if anything was wrong, but again I have no experience with the program, but it was the cbbe body type, I could tell that there were nipples and such there, they're just bright pink. If I disable the .esp from MO it detects that the mod is gone so it should detect that it is installed.

Archived