Sexout suggestion: Sexual preference for free

I don't know if or how much work is being done on Sexout NV any longer, but a thought occurred to me while browsing the site. It seems a little unfair to have to spend one of your precious Perk slots on a Perk that defines your character's sexual preference. What if there could be an addition made to the character creation sequence in Doc Mitchell's house at the start?
It wouldn't have to be anything complicated, it could be something like Doc notices your character eyeing a pinup poster on the wall and he asks, "Oh, you like 'em like that?" which would open up a choice for the character to choose from one of three options that boil down to "I like guys," "I like girls," "I like both." Afterwards they would be awarded one or both of the perks relevant to their gender... since this is Sexout we're talking about, there could even be a chance for an "interaction" with the Doc if the player chooses an option that involves men.

On 11/8/2018 at 5:38 PM, Nymphonomicon said:

I don't know if or how much work is being done on Sexout NV any longer, but a thought occurred to me while browsing the site. It seems a little unfair to have to spend one of your precious Perk slots on a Perk that defines your character's sexual preference. What if there could be an addition made to the character creation sequence in Doc Mitchell's house at the start?
It wouldn't have to be anything complicated, it could be something like Doc notices your character eyeing a pinup poster on the wall and he asks, "Oh, you like 'em like that?" which would open up a choice for the character to choose from one of three options that boil down to "I like guys," "I like girls," "I like both." Afterwards they would be awarded one or both of the perks relevant to their gender... since this is Sexout we're talking about, there could even be a chance for an "interaction" with the Doc if the player chooses an option that involves men.

The 'prefer girls' etc thing is in the MCM menu, for player, female NPC and male NPC.

the Submissive/Dominant perks don't do (as far as I know) nothing in game, but are unused hooks that mods could use.