Help with SOS ERF for females

Friedboi

Hey all, so I recently ran into an issue with my character. I'm currently using fairskin complexion and copied and pasted the right textures over in my files. However, I am having issues with the schlong on my character not fitting right. I attached an image from the Futa thread. Someone who commented mentioned there was a mod on here that could help blend textures together or help fit the schlong using bodyslide. I'm still a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff. All help is appreciated thanks

429522198_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_11.06-00_56_52_03.png.eedec4b7b4acaa663b2ea8c40aa5c215.png

That looks like a mesh seam issue, not exactly a texture seam - though that problem could exist, but I have only seen a barely visible seam with ERF's High-Poly schlong textures, and FSC 10. 

SoulCairnPortal1.png.c827ec89af622f0a0f2078ac3c3c07ab.png

Bit of a shadow there, but the seam is virtually non-existent.

So you'll want to build the schlong meshes in Bodyslide, using the same preset you used for the default female body, which you'll also want to use same same preset for armors as well. So for example, if you generate a set of female body meshes in the UUNP - UNP shape, you'll want to use the same for generated armor meshes, and anything else built in Bodyslide. The shot above for example, uses the default UUNP - UNPBB preset, for the female body, the armor she is wearing, and the schlong mesh.

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

That looks like a mesh seam issue, not exactly a texture seam - though that problem could exist, but I have only seen a barely visible seam with ERF's High-Poly schlong textures, and FSC 10. 

SoulCairnPortal1.png.c827ec89af622f0a0f2078ac3c3c07ab.png

Bit of a shadow there, but the seam is virtually non-existent.

So you'll want to build the schlong meshes in Bodyslide, using the same preset you used for the default female body, which you'll also want to use same same preset for armors as well. So for example, if you generate a set of female body meshes in the UUNP - UNP shape, you'll want to use the same for generated armor meshes, and anything else built in Bodyslide. The shot above for example, uses the default UUNP - UNPBB preset, for the female body, the armor she is wearing, and the schlong mesh.

Ohh ok, thank you. So in body slide all I really have to do is mess around with the sliders and make the base where the seam is smaller? or at least lined up better with the body? 

31 minutes ago, Friedboi said:

Ohh ok, thank you. So in body slide all I really have to do is mess around with the sliders and make the base where the seam is smaller? or at least lined up better with the body? 

So long as you choose the same preset you use for your character's nude body and armors, it should match up without a seam. Chaining any of the sliders in Bodyslide should not be needed, unless you wanted to change some of the schong specific ones, mostly related to the shape of the mesh.

6 minutes ago, Friedboi said:

also here's what it looks like without the armor. I also went ahead and tried to use B3lisario textures to see if anything different happened but nothing has changed. 

The base textures provided by ERF's High-Poly mod should be just about seamless, did you add the textures for the Fair Skin Complexion mod? It's a separate download on the mod's page. 

I actually asked ERF as well about the whole thing and he said the old fair skin patch that he had was out of date. Also, yes I have copied and pasted the correct textures from ERF's fair skin patch over to the current textures. Since you mentioned it was a meshe issue I looked into nifscope but was totally lost in the sauce. 

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks I think I was a little confused at first but I actually got the texture files from ERF's patch. I'm not sure what else I can do really

Archived