[ABANDONED] Porkybork's World 2.0 (DL links in OP)

That's really weird. I can't think of any reason as to why that would be happening. Is it just with StrangerVille or is it a universal issue?

Also, the site's being kinda slow for me, so I apologize if I don't respond in a timely fashion.

So first, thanks for this epic update!!  Cant wait to try it.

Second, i see there looks to be 3 body replacer type things in the recommended mod section.

Im new to simming basically and while i know that you can select different ones in WW, i dont really know how to install them properly together.  Any advice please?

Also if i can do that, do the sims that come with this save automatically use ones they were 'designed for' or do i have to set that manually according to my own taste?

But yeah, fuckin stoked to try this out!!

10 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

@porkybork

I downloaded the StrangerVille only Sims and when loading them into CAS it brought up the "Item Removed" info and the Sims were missing their skin overlays. 

I’ll check the files and see what’s going on when I have time. It’s possible that I left out the skin file by mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting back to Sims 4 and can't wait to check out this new update. I got a question for anybody knowledgeable on the topic, some of the female sims from here have this weird walking/standing stance where their arms are extended forward really far and kinda have this alien like walk. I imagine I'm missing something not included. Its not all of them, just some like Lily Feng and the alien versions of the Caliente sisters. Opening them up in CAS and changing their body type fixes their posture. I've been having to do that as long as I've been using these sims and just trying to recreate their bodies as close as I can after. Any clue what I'm missing or what could cause this?

38 minutes ago, Salovas said:

Just getting back to Sims 4 and can't wait to check out this new update. I got a question for anybody knowledgeable on the topic, some of the female sims from here have this weird walking/standing stance where their arms are extended forward really far and kinda have this alien like walk. I imagine I'm missing something not included. Its not all of them, just some like Lily Feng and the alien versions of the Caliente sisters. Opening them up in CAS and changing their body type fixes their posture. I've been having to do that as long as I've been using these sims and just trying to recreate their bodies as close as I can after. Any clue what I'm missing or what could cause this?

Could you post a screen shot?

As a side note, I'll be redoing a lot of the households in PBW since I don't like how some of them look (I feel like I was lazy with some of them in retrospect). I don't know when I'll be done with it, so I recommend just sticking with what's here already. I got a lot on my plate right now, so don't expect it to come out anytime soon.

Thanks for keeping interest with all this, I appreciate it.

@Salovas I've never seen that happen before. I don't think I included any body mods in my folders, but I suggest removing any body mods you may have and see if that solves it. Something I've listed may have been broken by the latest TS4 patch. It could also be a height mod causing that.

If the problem persists, let me know.

10 minutes ago, porkybork said:

@Salovas I've never seen that happen before. I don't think I included any body mods in my folders, but I suggest removing any body mods you may have and see if that solves it. Something I've listed may have been broken by the latest TS4 patch. It could also be a height mod causing that.

If the problem persists, let me know.

I just dived into the problem again. I never had results searching google for the cause of the issue, but I finally found it. I was unaware of the existence of the posture slider at the top of the back in CAS. Something I have is causing that slider to do that, which explains why the problem would go away when I'd just select a new body. Figuring out which out of thousands of packages I have is the cause would be way too large of a task for me right now, but if I ever do find out what specifically is causing the posture slider to do that, I will make sure to let you know. For now, I can resolve it just by dropping their posture down until their arms go back to their sides, which is easy enough since its only like 4 sims that have that issue. The 101 Dalmations chick, Lily Feng and the Caliente twins TS2 version are the only ones I can think of off hand.

tl;dr something broke my posture slider.

1 hour ago, porkybork said:

Something I've listed may have been broken by the latest TS4 patch

It's not the patch. Not the 1.55 patch, at least. I'm still running 1.54 and this version of Lily Feng is doing the same thing in my game. Weird standing pose, and some of her positioning in certain animations is a bit off. Like grasping at air when she should be fondling certain body parts of herself or another participant.

It took a few hours of fifty fifty method, but I was able to isolate the problem this morning to a "B.C_Breast.package". I have no recollection of what that is or where I got it, but if anyone else ever experiences this strange problem, that is where I would look first. I'm  99.9% sure that did not come from your collection though, probably another custom sim I downloaded at some point elsewhere.

19 hours ago, Salovas said:

It took a few hours of fifty fifty method, but I was able to isolate the problem this morning to a "B.C_Breast.package". I have no recollection of what that is or where I got it, but if anyone else ever experiences this strange problem, that is where I would look first. I'm  99.9% sure that did not come from your collection though, probably another custom sim I downloaded at some point elsewhere.

I'll take that away and see what happens. As of right now, all of Lily Feng's animations are off. She's fondling air when she should be diddling herself, and she's sticking my sim's dick up her nose when it's supposed to be a blowjob.

ETA: that appears to have done it. No more weird standing pose, and shes' no longer trying to give my sim a nose job. :)

On 9/6/2019 at 5:25 PM, Salovas said:

Yeah, here's one I took just now. I'd have attached it with my post but I was having trouble getting my game to load after updating everything.

stance.png

OK, you definitely downloaded some sliders that's causing this.

All you have to do is go to CAS and mouse over the upper back and pull down.

Sometimes the hair will prevent you from doing this, change the hair style so you can, and then change back.

Hey bud, first off your sims are fantastic and thank you so much for do so and - and double thanks for sharing them freely.

I have had most of your older townies for quite some time back when you had them separated by household. One of the houses I didn't grab or lost the tray files perhaps is for Goth Family. 

I am wondering if there is a way you can share just that household with me at this point. I am concerned of downloading your larger packs now and having multiples of the other sims (like Summer and Cliente, Rosa, etc). 

@SirKicley Hey dude. I'm actually in the middle of redoing the Goth family – as well as pretty much all the other households – for a future update. Some of the CC I used for the Goths are no longer in my mods folder, so it's not like I can just go into Tray Importer and send you the files; you'll get an incomplete household, otherwise. I'm also not entirely sure what I'll do for them yet, and I'll be posting a poll for them as well as other households, so it'll take a couple days to even get the newer version done and ready to share.

If you don't feel like waiting, you could always just download the Goth files from Townie Makeovers instead. Be aware, however, that some of the CC in those files may no longer work and could cause issues in your game.

On 9/17/2019 at 7:25 AM, leyre said:

If its not too much work, why not keep both as separate downloads?

The reason I made the poll in the first place is because I really don't want to do that. Once I've finally finished the next update, maybe I'll think about doing a separate file. The main reason why I'm hesitant to do this isn't just that it's extra work, it's that I only have so much free space on MEGA, and making another set of files for both cases could cut into my space too much.

In other news, the poll results are in, and it looks like I'll be aging up all the child sims for the next update.

1584554799_ScreenShot2019-09-20at4_39_27PM.png.452d1848c34d7be9702173a78e25489e.png

Thanks to everyone who participated! This'll help speed progress up a bit.

Something else went wrong with some sims skin

Captured.PNG.8570b27f6804daf2ab2ec0aff7484b67.PNG

Edit: It seem to go wrong only when they wear their everyday outfit

Edit2: Sent the sim in cas everything was fine (except the missing haircut)

Edit3: It happened to Nancy Landgraab while she was wearing her outfit for hot temperature, now too find which cc does that

Edit4: Found the culprit

4.PNG.3eb4cf87b341bfcea114707d07cf64d8.PNG

Eliza Pancakes, Lilith Vatore and Nancy Landgraab wear the same top just had to take it off to stop the shine

2.PNG.7d180824983bc3022451116140d9115b.PNG

Still doesn't explain the shiney skin

That doesn't happen with that outfit in my game, it might be a conflict with a custom skin you have maybe? I have had some similar issues with some outfits, like a few black dresses that caused sims to turn a void like black, almost like they were covered in a black mist when they wear them, but none of them were from here. Right now I'm rebuilding my mod folder, I'm taking a few small things I want to keep and deleting everything that doesn't come from this pack specifically to avoid conflicts.