Maria Eden Fucktoy dialogue to bandits & submit dialogue options missing, plus bandits do not enslave me after surrender

On my normal character the dialogue to add new npcs as potential pimps or submit to them is there & bandits do take me after I submit thru ME's surrender option (although when they sell me to the auction houses, I cant choose a NPC to buy me). On my newer playthrough however, the dialogue is gone & bandits do not keep me after surrendering even with the event percentage at 100%. Sometimes the dialogue to start the Whores Job quest appears but its rare. Yes the mod is at the bottom of my load order like the author suggests & I have not downloaded any mods affecting dialogue. I still use the vanilla dialogue system along with SL Dialogues but that has never affected this mod. Any ideas whats going on?

Archived