5 hours ago, Roachboy said:

The advantage of racemenu/Slavetats is that I can choose who (Player charcter or with Slavetats certain NPCS) I want it applied to ... I always believed that if you go your route, every female would have those veins/tattoos whatever. I also can very quickly change looks in-game ...

TexBlend only works like that if you don't edit its config file.  Change it to use a temp folder, instead of writing directly to your live game files (which is a really bad idea!), and you can generate as many as you want, one after another, and give them to whatever NPCs you want as long as they have their own textures (almost all follower mods do).  For something like this, you'd probably want a consistent vein set installed into your default female body textures as an overlay anyhow, though I would not do that without writing out to a temp folder first and examining the results.  Anyway, the Body Options TexBlend UUNP CBBE documentation covers all this in detail.

I do understand your "I also can very quickly change looks in-game" point.  I should have said that ideally this would ALSO be done as alpha overlays for TexBlend, rather than suggesting it should be done that way and not for RaceMenu or SlaveTats.  I ascribe this temporary insanity to an insufficient caffeine level, or perhaps Daedric possession.

On 10/29/2018 at 1:21 PM, Roachboy said:

Well ... since you're asking for other ideas of overlays ... I'm looking for scars ... not those big, scary ones that are already available, but smaller ones, very light ones ... more like ritual scars or wounds that did not go that deep (scratches), preferably arms and stomach.

The next version of Body Options TexBlend will contain such stuff.  I've used "SkinTextures" by Ekirts Ykcul (which are all bright and gory) to generate a big set of overlays for various skin tones, and ranging from "just cut, still bloody" to "decades of fading".  These come in sets (I think the "busiest" one has something like 7 wounds or groups of wounds on the body), but it's easy to use GIMP or Photoshop or whatever to remove the ones you don't want, like if you just need a single back scar or something.  Can also use such tools to move them around, rotate them, etc.  I've stuck with Ykcul's original layout of them, and just produced a wide range of coloration variants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...