[Request] Need help to get in contact with mod author (SOLVED)

Could any of you guys help me to get in contact with 'Crential'?

I need to ask him for permission to use his assets but I don't know where I can write to him.

I was leaving a comment on his blog, but for some reason I can't post it. So I'm out of ideas.

Could any of you work this around?

Here is the comment I wrote, you could copy and paste it to him, pls:

"

Hi there, Crential!

I wanted to get in contact with you to ask for your permission to use some of your assets from your 'Cre DBZ OutFit'

You see, I'm making an Android 18 (DBZ) follower mod. Here is a preview: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/714869

And it would be great if I could use some of your stuff for her armor. Of course I will give you credit for the assets I use. So is it ok for me to use them?

Sorry for asking in this comment section, but I didn't know other way to get in contact with you.

Great mods, by the way!

- Ezarr Kun.

E-mail: ezarrkun@gmail.com

"

This is the page where I was leaving the comment: http://crential.blog.jp/archives/19042414.html

I thought it would be a good place cause there are 0 comments on that page, so he could find my comment easily.

If you know Japanese you could also translate it for him, cause I'm not sure if he knows english.

Anyways guys, sorry for asking for this kind of stuff here.

2 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Could any of you guys help me to get in contact with 'Crential'?

[.......]

If you know Japanese you could also translate it for him, cause I'm not sure if he knows english.

I found the following passage above in the front page of her/his blog.

>*Permission* Free to use the Crential Clothes & Armors only.

(S)he also states in her/his latest post (in Japanese) explicitely: 'If you like any of the published clothes and so on, You are OK to convert, modify, and to distribute my clothes together with your follower. No need to ask me an asset use permission.' (my very rough translation).

So, I assume that giving her/nim due credit and link to the original would be fine.

I can also translate your original into Japanese below, so I hope just to cut & to paste will work for you:

- - - - - -

Crential様

CRE DBZ OutfitMODパック中の素材(アセット)の使用許可について、確認を取りたいと思っていました。

わたしは『ドラゴンボールZ』の人造人間18号のフォロワーMODを製作しています。

以下に製作中のプレビュー画像へのリンクを添付します:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/714869

彼女の防具について、あなたのMODから素材を使わせていただきたいのです。

もちろん、使わせていただいた素材(アセット)については、クレジットを添付します。

使用許可をいただくことはできるでしょうか?

こちらのコメントに書き込む形となることをお許しください。

ですが、これ以外の方法であなたと連絡を取る手段をわたしには見つけられませんでした。

書き忘れていましたが、すごいMODを公開していただいて、感謝します!

- Ezarr Kun.

4 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

I found the following passage above in the front page of her/his blog.

>*Permission* Free to use the Crential Clothes & Armors only.

(S)he also states in her/his latest post (in Japanese) explicitely: 'If you like any of the published clothes and so on, You are OK to convert, modify, and to distribute my clothes together with your follower. No need to ask me an asset use permission.' (my very rough translation).

So, I assume that giving her/nim due credit and link to the original would be fine.

I can also translate your original into Japanese below, so I hope just to cut & to paste will work for you:

Hide contents

- - - - - -

Crential様

CRE DBZ OutfitMODパック中の素材(アセット)の使用許可について、確認を取りたいと思っていました。

わたしは『ドラゴンボールZ』の人造人間18号のフォロワーMODを製作しています。

以下に製作中のプレビュー画像へのリンクを添付します:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/714869

彼女の防具について、あなたのMODから素材を使わせていただきたいのです。

もちろん、使わせていただいた素材(アセット)については、クレジットを添付します。

使用許可をいただくことはできるでしょうか?

こちらのコメントに書き込む形となることをお許しください。

ですが、これ以外の方法であなたと連絡を取る手段をわたしには見つけられませんでした。

書き忘れていましたが、すごいMODを公開していただいて、感謝します!

- Ezarr Kun.

Those are great news!! Thanks a lot friend! :)

Archived