Mod Request and Ideas for Captive 3rd Person Scripted Scene

Does anyone have a copy of the following, or know of any working links?

i:) HGEC Lady Death [ - for the love of whatever, no mutant breasts!!! - ]

ii:) Wolfzq's 'Jimsonbox' Chain Bondage Girl

iii:) CT Hentai Pose Pack?

iv:) Ballgags [ unbelievably I cannot find a single working link for anything like this, even on the LL site itself ]

I apologise if any of these are disallowed for any reason, and for the lack of description (Lady Death is available on the LL site, but not the HGEC version, the CT Hentai Pose Pack seems to have disappeared several years ago - it should be obvious what it is, - and I believe that the Chain Bondage Girl mod is another of those twisted clothing / accessory packs). Ballgags should not need an explanation, and the meaner the better (ie: something fashioned from metal that fastens into the mouth and clamps over the lower face would be far and away more immersive and "as expected" than something bright red and plastic).

Also, I need something for the following: I am wanting to start a scene (for example, on entering a room in the player's house or, even better, right after leaving the sewers at the very beginning of the game) where the player character is automatically seen (3rd person) partaking in a captive sex-scene (with the player as the captive). I can start a script by attaching it to the door activator, but I am not sure what best to use after that. Any suggestions?

Jimsonbox ( or punished girlbox) in the first post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/539-monster-girl-the-punished-30-upgrade-complete/

pose Mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24322-if-you-need-help-finding-a-mod-that-may-have-been-deleted/?do=findComment&comment=619542

also CTAddPose 2ch (Hentai)

https://www.4shared.com/folder/-UJsHMXz/CTaddposes.html

And there was the Mfethi  version, a al in one Pose Mod here at LL ...but I can not find the Link.

------------------

MasoMasoSetVer1.02.  Gags, but no ball gags

In "Bondage_sex_0_13_1_English _FiXED" are some wearable ball gags. ( you can use the meshes and textures and create a own esp. )

------------

lady death:   HGEC D fighter and  E normal cup ? ( the original, was once at Nexus, but Link is dead)

or  the DMRA version? Or DMRA GUTS ?

@fejeena @puddles: thanks. - I am struggling to get anything via the Jimsonbox link (unless it is just my browser or configuration), - I get a blank page with a popup that does not seem to generate a popup and that's that; however I did find an alternative post on the forum...

...where I have managed to grab everything related to the Cursed Armor except the 0.87 data files update (dead or removed link) and, yes - just typical, the essential .esm / .esp files (link also dead or removed).

Chain Beasts, no longer seems to be available, either, and this seems to be a requirement for Cursed Armour, so does anyone know of a link for this, too, please? ...or would this be included in @puddles MonsterGirl 2.1?

A link for a mfethi all-in-one would be great, too, even if all in Katakana, and a link for the Lady of Death with D Figher or E normal would be perfect (thanks).

I have managed to download the pose material too (thanks very much for that, and to those who keep the links alive and the material available). The pose material, for me, is useful in scripted actions when you want a character to express how they feel about something.

The MasoMasoSetVer1.02 mod also appears to be no longer available (no links that I can find either on the internet in general or LL), and it is a shame about the ballgags: seeing some of the material that is available I am very surprised that there is not a lot more of the more extreme torture and enforced captivity / submission variety.

PS: how do I get the signature working, so I do not need to keep cutting and pasting my tag-line? - The content box under Profile just seems to be "about me" and does not appear to add a signature.

Curesd Armor.

You don't need chain beasts, the meshes and textures you need are in the cursed armor files.

You need estrus ( meshes and textures )

Lovers Bitch ( meshes and textures for some dogs )

OBSE and Pluggy and Elys Universal Silent Voice

All CA files (post 600 )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/?do=findComment&comment=1555329

The 0.87 Link works

--------------------

Signature.  Maybe you need some more post before you can use/have a signature

Spoiler

signature.jpg

Other Mods, see my PM.

Archived