Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

7 hours ago, hentaicrazed said:

Is a variant of Android 21 where only the top is removed something that you could do easily? I'd love a version like that, so she would look like an uncensored female Super Buu.

Excellent work, by the way. Android 18's looking fantastic!

I feel that a lot of people, including myself, really dig the whole topless thing. A Super Buu approach looks natural and makes the designs consistent.

14 hours ago, batguy39 said:

I feel that a lot of people, including myself, really dig the whole topless thing. A Super Buu approach looks natural and makes the designs consistent.

My thoughts exactly! A version like that, that keeps the pants but leaves her topless like Buu, would be what I would consider a "canon friendly" take, on this idea.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 12:40 PM, batguy39 said:

On 3/30/2019 at 3:22 AM, hentaicrazed said:

My thoughts exactly! A version like that, that keeps the pants but leaves her topless like Buu, would be what I would consider a "canon friendly" take, on this idea.

Mastaklo has made a mod like this, though I haven't seen it myself. It was a commission so it wasn't released publicly as far as I know.

Apparently it looks better than my mod. I read all this on the Fighterz modding discord channel. I guess you could contact him and/or visit his patreon, or ask someone on the discord server to share it maybe. https://discord.gg/TZrycbm

I'd like to see it too.

5 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Mastaklo has made a mod like this, though I haven't seen it myself. It was a commission so it wasn't released publicly as far as I know.

Apparently it looks better than my mod. I read all this on the Fighterz modding discord channel. I guess you could contact him and/or visit his patreon, or ask someone on the discord server to share it maybe. https://discord.gg/TZrycbm

I'd like to see it too.

I dont see any Android 21 post on his patreon. If someone can confirm the mod exists on his patreon , then i can simply pledge and download it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 10:12 PM, xxsjxx said:

I'd like to see it too.

Tried contacting Mastaklo, but no luck. From what I've read, it sounds like he keeps a lot of his mods to himself.

I haven't seen his mod either, but I think yours looks great, xxsjxx. Please be the hero we need and make this variant.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...