Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

Hey, newbie here with a stupid idea. How hard is it to make new models over existing ones? I know I've seen full on model swaps of other characters like that Marge Simpson over Super Broly. I was wondering if it's possible to make the entire cast a genderbent model and a nude version of those models too. That way we can have DragonBall FighterZ H edition? Now I'm no mod maker by any means, not even an artist but I was just wondering if such a thing is attainable as a goal in the first place. 

4 hours ago, HikiAceD said:

Hey, newbie here with a stupid idea. How hard is it to make new models over existing ones? I know I've seen full on model swaps of other characters like that Marge Simpson over Super Broly. I was wondering if it's possible to make the entire cast a genderbent model and a nude version of those models too. That way we can have DragonBall FighterZ H edition? Now I'm no mod maker by any means, not even an artist but I was just wondering if such a thing is attainable as a goal in the first place. 

Well you're limited in the fact that you have to use the existing model's skeleton (which means you have to keep their proportions or the animations look weird). I wouldn't expect any genderbent stuff since most characters are really buff. Plus you'd have to replace voices (unless you're into manly voices).

Anyways, gonna be doing a playable Bulma mod over Videl next. I might make a clothed version, with a bunny suit. Eh we'll see.

10 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Well you're limited in the fact that you have to use the existing model's skeleton (which means you have to keep their proportions or the animations look weird). I wouldn't expect any genderbent stuff since most characters are really buff. Plus you'd have to replace voices (unless you're into manly voices).

Anyways, gonna be doing a playable Bulma mod over Videl next. I might make a clothed version, with a bunny suit. Eh we'll see.

Wow, who would say that this started with the 21 mod and now you're doing all the girls, Hahaha

20 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

I remember hearing a lot about that when modding for DBFZ was new. Unfortunate to hear that but I'm sure that someone else might be crazy enough to make DBFZ H Edition. As for the voices, I am insulted to hear you say Sean Schemmel's voice isn't attractive. Jokes aside keep up the great work. You're doing god's work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

1944732976_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2021_02_02-00_45_39_30.png.9cb58ffd2973999acc121b904961991f.png1162480134_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2021_02_02-00_45_44_28.png.762f21119eeebd1a80de9e983bbbf3e4.png

Working on playable Bulma. The beta can be downloaded here (free in a week): https://www.patreon.com/posts/bulma-playable-46961044

I've still gotta fix the recolors and do an alt costume. I do want to make a clothed bunny suit version too. Maybe I could just do a bikini version instead of her normal outfit.

As always, your Works are Pure Gold I have a question, will you update the Mod 18 Nude one day?. 

8 hours ago, Scary_DXP said:

As always, your Works are Pure Gold I have a question, will you update the Mod 18 Nude one day?. 

I thought about it, but by that time FighterZ 2 may come out or Xenoverse 3 lol. I might try modding those games (only if Xenoverse 3 is decent and looks significantly better than XV2). Hopefully they announce a new DB game soonish.

I don't really like how short they made 18 in this game either. Though I might have to make a bikini 18 at some point...and a Videl. Someone did ask for a semi-nude 18 mod, at least that mod won't have weird elbows if I ever get around to that.

7 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

I thought about it, but by that time FighterZ 2 may come out or Xenoverse 3 lol. I might try modding those games (only if Xenoverse 3 is decent and looks significantly better than XV2). Hopefully they announce a new DB game soonish.

I don't really like how short they made 18 in this game either. Though I might have to make a bikini 18 at some point...and a Videl. Someone did ask for a semi-nude 18 mod, at least that mod won't have weird elbows if I ever get around to that.

Hehehe, well I hope it does not go to much, also a semi nude mod is interesting, like doing a Topless or Bottombless.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, xxsjxx said:

1944732976_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2021_02_02-00_45_39_30.png.9cb58ffd2973999acc121b904961991f.png1162480134_DRAGONBALLFighterZScreenshot2021_02_02-00_45_44_28.png.762f21119eeebd1a80de9e983bbbf3e4.png

Working on playable Bulma. The beta can be downloaded here (free in a week): https://www.patreon.com/posts/bulma-playable-46961044

I've still gotta fix the recolors and do an alt costume. I do want to make a clothed bunny suit version too. Maybe I could just do a bikini version instead of her normal outfit.

I thought Bulma wasnt playable. Does she replace another character??

• 4 weeks later...

Probably gonna do a topless pack for 18 and Kefla, maybe some others. Well I do wanna give 18 a bikini too lol. Kale is kind of not worth it since she shows up for 2 seconds. I'm very interested in Towa, I think the Xenoverse one has the best design overall (I like the hair and costume), the other forms have weird hair or faces lol. Mai did come second in the last poll, so she's an option.

In other news: https://smutba.se/project/31200/

My model is out on Smutbase for Blender, rigged by Gifdoozer, so expect some lewd animations (not from me though) some time in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 7:45 AM, xxsjxx said:

Don't think so. It does work on PS4 i believe.

Hello,

first of all thank you so much for your amazing work!

I have a question about the possibility of make this work on Nintendo Switch.

Searching onine i found another forum where a guy made a custom mod for this game and, in order to make it work, you must copy the .pak file inside 

cfw/titles/0100A250097F0000/romfs/RED/Content/Paks/~mods/nameFile.pak (seems like it's only 1 .pak file and not .pak and .sig, so maybe they're merged?)

I tried with the Bulma bunny file but the game crash when i go to the story mode (maybe the file name it's not correct). 

There is a method to retreive the correct .pak file name of this character?

Thank you,

regards.

1 hour ago, rett39 said:

Hello,

first of all thank you so much for your amazing work!

I have a question about the possibility of make this work on Nintendo Switch.

Searching onine i found another forum where a guy made a custom mod for this game and, in order to make it work, you must copy the .pak file inside 

cfw/titles/0100A250097F0000/romfs/RED/Content/Paks/~mods/nameFile.pak (seems like it's only 1 .pak file and not .pak and .sig, so maybe they're merged?)

I tried with the Bulma bunny file but the game crash when i go to the story mode (maybe the file name it's not correct). 

There is a method to retreive the correct .pak file name of this character?

Thank you,

regards.

no se si te refieres a estos Nombres.

image.png

16 hours ago, Scary_DXP said:

no se si te refieres a estos Nombres.

image.png

Hi,

yes i tried with these but the game crash.

For example in another game (Atelier Ryza) there are different file names for each characters:

Ryza:

pc00a = default 

pc00a_wet = default when wet

Klaudia:

pc01a = default

pc01e = alt color 1

etc...

So i think it's all about to find the correct character name?

(or maybe this game works different)

3 hours ago, rett39 said:

Hi,

yes i tried with these but the game crash.

For example in another game (Atelier Ryza) there are different file names for each characters:

Ryza:

pc00a = default 

pc00a_wet = default when wet

Klaudia:

pc01a = default

pc01e = alt color 1

etc...

So i think it's all about to find the correct character name?

(or maybe this game works different)

Names shouldn't matter, as long as the .sig and .pak files match it's fine.

But in this case, probably don't need the .sig. I'm not familiar with modding DBFZ on Switch though.

2 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Names shouldn't matter, as long as the .sig and .pak files match it's fine.

But in this case, probably don't need the .sig. I'm not familiar with modding DBFZ on Switch though.

Ok i see... in Gal Gun 2 game i was able to apply the mod with only 1 .pak file (i'm not very familiar with this but i remember the UPKDecrypt.exe and PAKCreate.exe files).

The first should unpack .pak and .sig files, the second one should create the final .pak file.

Maybe i will investigate a little more and let know if there are some news, thank you!