Dragon Ball FighterZ nude mods: Kefla, Caulifla, Videl, Android 18 and Android 21

1 hour ago, JoeMesh said:

This looks pretty damn good for an unfinished mod. Thanks.

I think the mouth outline is the only real thing that needs work. I guess this isn't much of a beta lol. I did think there would be more problems the day before releasing though. Somehow fixed most of them in a day.
I guess you could say it's incomplete since it only works on one form of Android 21.

6 hours ago, Metroid00 said:

Thank you so much for sharing it! ?
She's my favorite DBFZ character. :classic_wub:
The blue-eyed version was very beautiful, I would appreciate it if you also share it with us. :classic_smile:

I've updated the post with a blue eyes mod. This is an add-on so it only changes the texture of eyes, still requires base mod.

16 hours ago, minamoto_soki said:

Looks really nice. Nipples location are a bit off. However Fantastic work mate. Keep up the good work.

I made a slight edit to bring them closer together, I think that's what you meant? Here's a picture of the model.

The new edit is to the right. If you could maybe add a point where it should be that'd be neat or just describe if its too low/high or too far/close apart.

Thanks. I'd rather have this done right since other models in the future will use the same model, but modified to fit proportions and stuff.

Weird how Android 18 has the same skeleton for the most part. Even has tail bones - I'm guessing A21 was made first and then reused.

On 10/23/2018 at 11:44 PM, xxsjxx said:

I made a slight edit to bring them closer together, I think that's what you meant? Here's a picture of the model.

The new edit is to the right. If you could maybe add a point where it should be that'd be neat or just describe if its too low/high or too far/close apart.

Thanks. I'd rather have this done right since other models in the future will use the same model, but modified to fit proportions and stuff.

Weird how Android 18 has the same skeleton for the most part. Even has tail bones - I'm guessing A21 was made first and then reused.

Both look nice, how about having the two versions of the model up? This is fantastic work btw

At a few angles I get this feeling her size is a little smaller than the normal one, but it could just be an illusion (either way, the bigger the better uWu). And in some animations there is a bug where a) her shin area disappears, or b) her foot/feet get away from her knee(s).

ref2.png

ref3.png

ref4.png

On 10/24/2018 at 11:44 AM, xxsjxx said:

Sorry I took so long to answer. I think those nipples are a little bit too high.

On 10/27/2018 at 8:17 PM, batguy39 said:

At a few angles I get this feeling her size is a little smaller than the normal one, but it could just be an illusion (either way, the bigger the better uWu). And in some animations there is a bug where a) her shin area disappears, or b) her foot/feet get away from her knee(s).

Wow that foot. Never noticed that. Might take a while to fix once I find out what's causing it. For some reason there's always something iffy with the right calf bone.

UPDATE: Seems like they stretched out her leg in this one frame, it's not very noticeable with the baggy pants model but it is here. So i just connected the legs together, still looks bad (really long calf) but again, least its connected and unnoticeable when playing (since it's one frame). Just pretend it's a smear frame.

I did make the boobs slightly smaller than the original ( they seemed too big for my tastes lol - at least in the 3d program, in game they seemed smaller though ). I might as well make them larger in another version. 

On 10/28/2018 at 12:51 AM, minamoto_soki said:

Sorry I took so long to answer. I think those nipples are a little bit too high.

I see. Thanks for replying.

On 10/28/2018 at 12:00 PM, batguy39 said:

Bigger breasts, that one bug and (maybe) nipples relocation? (I think the nipples are fine :v)
Suggestions and food for thought?

Looks like I'll have to work on it some more. Well at least future models will look better. 

Made a poll on my Patreon for the next character if anyone's interested. Only patrons can vote.

This is really damn good dude, great work. I didn't know if this game would ever get anything like this. I would love to see Android 18 at some point too, that would be perfect. Then we just need ArcSys to put out Videl so we can have a trio of girls to play as.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:23 PM, SkyrimBloodJig said:

This is really damn good dude, great work. I didn't know if this game would ever get anything like this. I would love to see Android 18 at some point too, that would be perfect. Then we just need ArcSys to put out Videl so we can have a trio of girls to play as.

With the female zamasu model there is a way to have 3 girls. Future nudes I hope

13 hours ago, kurosag1 said:

i once installed c21 coatless mod

that didnt required all those steps so how is this mod different ?

also can i request c21 human nude mod ?

From what I understand, the coatless mod just eliminates some parts of the in-game model of human 21. The nude mod here inserts a new custom made model and, depending on the program, it may be a nightmare to do so lol

On 11/8/2018 at 12:52 AM, kurosag1 said:

i once installed c21 coatless mod

that didnt required all those steps so how is this mod different ?

also can i request c21 human nude mod ?

This mod installs just like the others. You'll have to remove the Coatless A21 human mod if you want this mod to work.

I might include a version with glasses at some point in the future, but for now I plan on making the human 21 in story mode nude. At the moment I've created human retextures too. Colors 02 and some others will include a human skin and a blonde variant.

If enough people want a human 21 to replace the playable majin 21, I'll consider releasing it as an alternative download. She'll just have the same body for the most part.

I plan on reusing the same model for all A21 forms. It works for the most part. I just have to give 21 her glasses and eyelashes (weird how the eyelashes don't exist on the majin forms). I suppose I should remove the gold rings too along with her tail. The shoes will remain black since I don't think they're important enough to retexture.

Final form 21 has weird distorted spots on her body, personally I don't care that much since no one really likes that form anyways.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:23 AM, SkyrimBloodJig said:

I've tried to make A18 work, though she'll still have her vest + sleeves + boots. At the moment I'm working on the other Android 21 forms. I might try using 21's body to completely replace 18's body and see how that goes. It might look terrible with 18's skeleton but worth a shot maybe.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:59 PM, VenturousGamer said:

Great mod. I hope you continue with a version with her entirely unclad without any extra accessories.

I tried to make the arms work but due to my limited rigging skills, I can't really make it work well. At some points the upper arm rotates and it looks really bad. Also there aren't any barefoot characters so I'd have to put in a lot of effort to make it work. Anyways i'd prefer not to spend so much time on that. Sorry.

I've uploaded work in progress screenshots of what I'm working on in Patreon ( $ 1 ) if anyone's interested.

wip.thumb.png.09ccdb390125fc150045c10bfaa8024b.png

Includes some super early shots of 18, and a bunch of Android 21 shots with a human skin.

A preview of bigger boobs 21; which I kinda abandoned after rigging and outline issues.

I might release the other 21 forms in a week or later on Patreon. 18 will probably come sometime after that.