Dispositioned/mixed animations

Hello

I have been messing with mods in meaning of uninstalling and installing what I wanted/needed and suddenly, I have ended in Sexlab animations mixed up.

For example, I choose missionary, female is missionary animation, male goes doggy, way apart.

They are totally out of sync, no matter which animation I do.

I have reinstalled sexlab (all of them, starting with framework and down), ran LOOT and FINS. No use.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

ScreenShot4.jpg

3 hours ago, beli0135 said:

I have reinstalled sexlab (all of them, starting with framework and down), ran LOOT and FINS. No use.

What can I do to fix this?

Try reinstall XPMSE...

XPMSE must overwrite all and none mod can overwrite XPMSE.

If you have MO put it very low in the mod list giving it maximun priority.

Pretty sure skeleton has nothing do do with this. Essentially that sounds like you screwed your save, that's the common result if you install & uninstall mods midgame. You might try a save game cleaner which often works, sometimes doesn't and in few cases makes it even worse, but starting a new game would be the alternative, so... not much to lose. 

Archived