Do you have news of Zoo mod ?

lilium93

4 hours ago, robbedragon said:

I am also curious about one. Its just a game after all. Just like Skyrim and all of the others. No need to make fun of people for their choices. 

You are funny too... some members like to open threads because they are much to lazy to take a look at the LL search and follow the existing threads...

13_10.18_10-22-05Paint.png.4fa4ce2ccd66fbce52f149075e52bad4.png

On 10/19/2018 at 8:59 AM, robbedragon said:

I did that already, and all of the negative comments about it just made me say screw it and I gave up looking, and also gave up playing the sims. 

Nice picture, but I'm not lazy. 

Sometimes members are happy if someone does so - not everyone likes everyone. Yessss, sort yourself out... uuuuhhh I love it - Carlito will once be adult animated.... *lol

On 10/21/2018 at 4:22 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

Sometimes members are happy if someone does so - not everyone likes everyone. Yessss, sort yourself out... uuuuhhh I love it - Carlito will once be adult animated.... *lol

Saw this at MTS dear and thought of you and Carlito!

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-pets-accessories-dogs/title/[suzue]-demonic-dog-set/id/1430138/

It exists already as an alternate form of Wicked Whims but it most likely won't have taken on a form that you'd be interested in unless you intend to make your own custom content to offset the stuff already available for it and are willing to tolerate the content on the site where it is hosted long enough to download it to make it compliant with this site's rules again.

Thanks Faux Furry, I know this already - but I still hope one fine day that needed something for an adult Carlito will reach him on a better site - maybe at LL. With some things I m never ever tolerant but there is help (dont-offend....)

The bear and racoon costumes are not too bad at all (okay bit more funny)- if we could get the dick out.... *lol

Archived