"Monster girl" mod?

GeraldMason

the idea has merit... i think ill add it to the SSG/Sexrim project plans' date=' if no one has any objections.

as far as half-breeds go anyways (and fitting into the TES lore as much as possible).

[/quote']

I sure everyone would be happy no more then happy to see someone at least doing something related to this. Once i get better at modding i may try this monster-girls project.

I have an idea of how to make a slime girl mod.

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC' date=' add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color'] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

2) Add a leg armor to her, looking something like this -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1097310/character_profile-goo_girl-kenkou_cross-mon-musu_q

The textures to it should not be so important (but the normal map will) since it will be overwritten by the shader.

3) Slime girl behavior! - Either change her scale via SetScale() so it matches her health and perhaps change her race into child when her health is to low. Add a find food package to her, healing her every time she pick up ('absorbs') food. Perhaps add a split into two ability (would be awesome for a follower!)

This would work for both a follower and roaming hostile slime girls.

That's actually really clever.

It is. I would also say that using the atronach flaming footsteps technique for slime trail would add to the effect.

for dripping, however, I don't think you can attach particle effects to mobs (mobile objects).

On another note, the 'sexy hagraven' thing is a nice touch. a feathery armor on any body mod would just about cover it. Any suggestions?

Monster Girl Quest?

Violated Hero?

d

Basically they are these ero games where you play as a young hero up against a gaggle of monster girls. Loss generally ends in being raped.

Here's the links if you're interested:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE087643.html

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE074254.html

If you have that game' date=' can you mediafire it? Looks pretty cool.

[/quote']

Yeah, no problem. Tell me the game and I'll throw it onto mediafire and PM you the link. Though they would both require patching for English play.

the idea has merit... i think ill add it to the SSG/Sexrim project plans' date=' if no one has any objections.

as far as half-breeds go anyways (and fitting into the TES lore as much as possible).

[/quote']

I'd love you forever.

This would certainly be a crap ton better than the Hagravens.

But couldn't you just get lezzy raped by the monster ladies? Or make them futas for female characters?

I imagine lesbian options would certainly be available.

However, I'd like it to be kept in mind there are some people who still play as male characters who might enjoy such a thing, as so many projects before became more focused on the futa aspect and thus leaving male characters in the dark.

i have some ideas for any given monster etc.

changes to the hagraven would allow you to choose what kind of hagraven you want... at least i hope it will (why we need all the help we can get).

changes would include wardrobe, base body type(s), from anime stylized mesh to original to a more humanized version... you would have range of breasts like human (similar to slide for CBBE etc., in-game changes on the fly) making the animals and half-breeds look as close to how you might picture them to be.

thats my idea/vision for it anyways... there would of course be randomization for the general choices so that no two hagravens (or whatever) would look alike in-game... hopefully, as an example.

changes to the hagraven would allow you to choose what kind of hagraven you want... at least i hope it will (why we need all the help we can get).

changes would include wardrobe' date=' base body type(s), from anime stylized mesh to original to a more humanized version... you would have range of breasts like human (similar to slide for CBBE etc., in-game changes on the fly) making the animals and half-breeds look as close to how you might picture them to be.

thats my idea/vision for it anyways... there would of course be randomization for the general choices so that no two hagravens (or whatever) would look alike in-game... hopefully, as an example.

[/quote']

Seed, you are a wonderful person, and here's two more ideas Lamias (snake-woman, waist up woman, and waist done snake) and Spider-women (I mean waist up woman, and instead of legs there's a body of a spider.) I have a fear of spiders, but i love spider-women.

i had plans for all current skyrim animal half-breeds (both male and female)... want to try to add options for full replacement of animals... as well as making it possible to decide to turn on/off male female genders as well as for futa types.

but first we need to get it setup for a global change for general types...

example: monster's/humanoid's/half-breed's/animal's/customize

customize selection would potentially allow for more specific changes etc.

if you want (and to help me out big time) head over to the SSG/Sexrim forums go to sexrim/ideas thread and post in the half-breeds section.

also, any help would be hugely appreciated with working on the project itself.

changes would include wardrobe' date=' base body type(s), from anime stylized mesh to original to a more humanized version... you would have range of breasts like human (similar to slide for CBBE etc., in-game changes on the fly) making the animals and half-breeds look as close to how you might picture them to be.

[/quote']

Seed, you are a wonderful person, and here's two more ideas Lamias (snake-woman, waist up woman, and waist done snake) and Spider-women (I mean waist up woman, and instead of legs there's a body of a spider.) I have a fear of spiders, but i love spider-women.

I asked for that about a year back, maybe, It's an awesome idea but if you would do this, you couldn;t just put a upperbody ontop of a spider, you would need to redo all the animations also.

yes, i know what you are talking about...

we were not in a position to branch out further than what was mostly already made, whether it was base body types or 'monster girls' or half-breeds...

we were working with just the stuff from skyrim to improve accessibility to as many of the body mods as possible.

now we have the opportunity to do whatever the heck we want, because of the organizing i am working on for the project as a whole. thats why i (and many others) want to take the time to go through as much of this stuff as possible to try to get more stuff into the resource mod.

as for the spider there are two version that can be modified already... the deamon spider from oblivion (best known and loved with the lovers mods package) as well as the frost spiders from skyrim, for skyrim spiders making a half-breed would be fairly easy (i might try that one myself possibly).

Monster Girl Quest?

Violated Hero?

Basically they are these ero games where you play as a young hero up against a gaggle of monster girls. Loss generally ends in being raped.

Here's the links if you're interested:

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE087643.html

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE074254.html

Cool, didn't know these. Going to check them out xD

I have an idea of how to make a slime girl mod.

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC' date=' add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color'] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

2) Add a leg armor to her, looking something like this -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1097310/character_profile-goo_girl-kenkou_cross-mon-musu_q

The textures to it should not be so important (but the normal map will) since it will be overwritten by the shader.

3) Slime girl behavior! - Either change her scale via SetScale() so it matches her health and perhaps change her race into child when her health is to low. Add a find food package to her, healing her every time she pick up ('absorbs') food. Perhaps add a split into two ability (would be awesome for a follower!)

This would work for both a follower and roaming hostile slime girls.

That's actually really clever.

It is. I would also say that using the atronach flaming footsteps technique for slime trail would add to the effect.

for dripping, however, I don't think you can attach particle effects to mobs (mobile objects).

On another note, the 'sexy hagraven' thing is a nice touch. a feathery armor on any body mod would just about cover it. Any suggestions?

Shaders can be attached to Actors.

Good idea about the trail effect.

My offer still stands, I can create this mod if anyone could help me create the leg-puddle thingy.

My offer still stands' date=' I can create this mod if anyone could help me create the leg-puddle thingy.

[/quote']

Even Particles can be Equipped if your Willing to give up 1 measly armor slot .

Leg Puddle thingy ? Please Explain .

Cheers

My offer still stands' date=' I can create this mod if anyone could help me create the leg-puddle thingy.

[/quote']

Even Particles can be Equipped if your Willing to give up 1 measly armor slot .

Leg Puddle thingy ? Please Explain .

Cheers

Oh, have we cracked how to add particle effects to armors?

It's from my idea on how one can make a slime girl as easy as possible:

How do do it;

1) Take a female NPC, add a modified 'ghost effect' to her; a little less transparent and with a [insert desired color] colored shader with a drip particle effect.

It's pretty much a armor covering the legs, making them turn into a pile of goo. What is good with this approach is that it should work with any (sex) animation mod out there. One could also perhaps slime:ify ones favorite follower.

A slime girl would make a perfect portable follower, one could perhaps transport her in a bottle. Also, this -> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/803686/artist_request-blue_skin-bottle-copyright_request- Get in the bottle, Lydia...

It's quite hard to find images of standing slimegirls (for some reason, all sit on their knees). Here's some I found.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/207074/2girls-artist_request-breast_grab-breasts-copyrigh

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/711624/absurdres-blue_eyes-blue_hair-blue_skin-breasts-ex

i would start with a plain mesh... something sorta flat then work up from that.

could probably make something myself if i get the chance to work on more stuff while heading up the ssg/sexrim project.

btw, thats the same place i ran into when looking for some examples for asset creation with some of the meshes.

as soon as the next DLC is released will be making sexualized variants yes... so there will be male/female versions of the goblins instead of a sexless unisex thing that it looks like they plan on introducing with DragonBorn DLC.

as to attractiveness, i hope to make orignals have sex then do another 'set' i guess you could call it that would be half-breed goblin human... leaning more towards the human side... plan on having original base body types with anatomy that is added like armor (like everything else wont show up in inventory etc. but will be seamless with base body) or thats the idea... still need tons of help with the work though...

also, update to forum for pics showing different types of 'monster girls' as an example plus some other stuff... here: inspirational thread

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Was hoping for the slime girl to at least be made by now  :(. I'm currently looking for just a retexture of UNP body that's like 50%-70% transparent and either green or blue tinted, good slime effect could be done with either a glossy or sweaty specular map, personally I want to try the sweaty with it  :D

Was hoping for the slime girl to at least be made by now  :(. I'm currently looking for just a retexture of UNP body that's like 50%-70% transparent and either green or blue tinted, good slime effect could be done with either a glossy or sweaty specular map, personally I want to try the sweaty with it  :D

It's actually not that difficult to do so. It's been done with potion bottles, ice atronach, gems, and blackreach mushrooms on nexus.

The problem is, who wants to do it? :P

i still remember theres a WIP with a monster girl race right here at skyrim loverslab, with tail and 3 tits, i cant remember link, im wondering if its already dead.

I suspect this is the race you are thinking of.  As for its current status, it seems to be more on hiatus than dead based on what the maker has last stated.

Also somewhat related to the discussion of monster girls, there is a thread at present that seems to be working on making mermaids.

Archived