Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

Excuse me,

Can't  set up a configuration for each girl?I had Kasumi and Fiona both wear Takao. But they are the same. Changing one of them will change the other. How to create a configuration for each girl individually

I mean, for example, Kasumi and Fiona both wear Takao, but I want their clothes to be different. Is this possible? Or is it only possible to wear different clothes or different body shapes.

On 2020/12/3 at PM10點10分, KuroKaze78 said:

@banbantom -假設這是DMM版本,則您的d3dx.ini已過期(具有最新的著色器哈希值)(基本模副本尚未更新)。瀏覽此處獲取更多信息:

你好。

進行某些更新後,CC不能再更換衣服,而只能顯示裸體。
我按數字鍵,但沒有任何反應。有人可以幫忙嗎?
我更新了此d3dx.ini,但情況沒有改善。
我的CostumeCustomizer版本是v2.0.4。使用DMM的doaxvv。

===========New edit===============

按下update.bat已取得進展,但只有泳裝的陰影出現在身體上。

===========New edit===============

謝謝!該問題已解決。因為我沒有按F10刷新。
現在所有泳裝都可以正常使用了。感謝您的出色插件。

螢幕擷取畫面2020-12-14 200652.jpg

@potatomarshall - Make sure your d3dx.ini is fully up to date. Your version is still missing some of the updated shader hashes for that last bit on Honoka body-type. See the following for more details.

@Norman Carl - You are correct in that all girls in each body-type (Common, Marie, Honoka) share the same customization per suit. In v2.0 unique support for the Dewa variation was added so characters you could have one character wear Takao and the other wear Dewa so they can be configured differently but that also assumes you are able to acquire the Dewa suit. See the following post for more info:

@SenpaiOfSpades - Outside of persisting the current configuration using F10, not easily at this time. If you wanted to add another preset that only uses one mod-pack, you could easily edit the mod-pack using the CCModPackGenerator tool to create the new preset but like I mentioned you are limited to only options provided by that mod-pack and not mixing.

Thinking about this though, with update.bat in place and namespaces I may be able to offer the ability to mod-creators to create dependencies on other mod-packs for the sake of presets to allow dependencies such as SavageMoonBoy's Peace mod calling out BP Boob presets instead of having to do it manually. This could then be also leveraged to generate a preset-only set for user generated presets (still would have to be generated outside of the game using an external tool, fyi).

On 12/19/2020 at 5:52 AM, HattoWW said:

Hi mate, thank you for your great mods. I have a problem as below, there is pubic hair where it shouldnt be and visible seam. how can i fix this? I'm using eromaro skin files and the latest version of costume customizer, also tried to run the update in cc.

Some skins are incompatible. But I will see what I can do.

Nice to meet you. Thank you for creating a wonderful system.  When I updated with VVMANAGER today, an error occurred. Costume Customizer has stopped working.  I don't know what to do. The same error occurs even if you reinstall. I found a similar symptom by looking at past logs, but I can't improve it.Can you tell me how to deal with it?

スクリーンショット (3).png1167692498_(4).png.defba8dea7a68701c19a759fc4693da6.png

@CIEL555 - I have a feeling the CostumeCustomizerModConfig.xml file that is in your CC folder is causing the update.bat script (which runs whenever you install/update) is generating mod-pack ini files (Common.ini, Marie.ini, Honoka.ini) that are replacing the primary framework ini files. My guess is that's the BP Boobs xml file since I also see the "Skin Textures" folder which was a folder included in that pack and has the same date as the xml file.

Remove the CostumeCustomizerModConfig.xml file from the main CC folder and re-install CC framework and that should fix it. For reference, the Common/Marie/Honoka.ini files in the main CC folder should be about 500KB in size.

Can someone please try these out to verify these updated INIs work fine for Lobelia before I do a formal updated release?

Also, please make sure its still fine if you have both Lobelia and another Marie body-type (Marie Rose, Nagisa, Kanna) character also using the mod at the same time in owner room or a match. Keep in mind, any mod-pack that provides there own custom skins will likely not look correct for them until new custom skins are available (BP Boobs, Basic Boobs).

If you have Lobelia, and you don't mind assisting in testing real quick.

Drop these in the main CC Framework folder.

Menu.ini

Marie.ini

Save these and drop them in the "shared" folder inside the main CC Framework folder (Ensure they are named as shown).

IconDisabledLobelia.png  IconDisabledLobelia.png.dbac2247eab5028aab1207bd7bc427aa.png

IconLobelia.png   IconLobelia.png.3e288ab598e95de35ff755be6f9ff4db.png

Also, don't forget you'll need a compatible skin mod. A couple test ones have been released so far:

日本語で失礼します。

ver2.06にアプデしたところ、エラーメッセージが表示されます。

どのように対処すればよいでしょうか?

Excuse me in Japanese.

After updated to ver2.06, an error message is displayed.

What should I do?

スクリーンショット 2020-12-27 230007.png

@hotNess16 - Screenshots would help describe what you are seeing. Are you trying to use the online repository to update it, or did you download the vvmm_CostumeCustomizer_v2.0.6.zip and drop it in the "Mods/_zip" folder to update it? If the online repository, that's managed by Avenger, so I'm not sure how long till the new version is uploaded.

@renchon - For the last 2 messages, you'll likely want to disable the mod folder at: Mods\Costumes\Recolors\doax3_swimsuits\Takao

Just rename the Takao folder there to "DISABLED Takao"

For the first error message, it doesn't really have anything to do with CostumeCustomizer, but you'll probably want to add "allow_duplicate_hash=overrule" under [ShaderOverrideClothesPS13-2-20201105] in your d3dx.ini.

6 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16 - Screenshots would help describe what you are seeing. Are you trying to use the online repository to update it, or did you download the vvmm_CostumeCustomizer_v2.0.6.zip and drop it in the "Mods/_zip" folder to update it? If the online repository, that's managed by Avenger, so I'm not sure how long till the new version is uploaded.

@renchon - For the last 2 messages, you'll likely want to disable the mod folder at: Mods\Costumes\Recolors\doax3_swimsuits\Takao

Just rename the Takao folder there to "DISABLED Takao"

For the first error message, it doesn't really have anything to do with CostumeCustomizer, but you'll probably want to add "allow_duplicate_hash=overrule" under [ShaderOverrideClothesPS13-2-20201105] in your d3dx.ini.

Oh I am trying to use the online repository to download it. So for the vvmm file, I have to extract it to the mods folder in the game directory? Usually, it downloads to the costumes folder inside the mods folder when I download it from the online repository. I used to have v2.0.5, but I couldn't update it and lost the file. So I want to get the latest version while also being able to update it for future versions. 

@hotNess16  - If you want to update using ModManager w/ the vvmm_.zip file, just download the zip and place the entire zip file in the Mods/_zip folder. Then when you open ModManager, you'll have an entry in ".zip mod packs" which you should right click and select "Install"

Spoiler

image.png.d1a7340b787bed25a3a8dedab5d19282.png

image.png.4eb2fbd3547ce87cd639e755cdd85922.png

If it isn't showing the ".zip mod packs" entry make sure they are enabled in the "Options" Menu.

Spoiler

image.png.5be8afcd86e7fab183d264f6fcd12315.png

10 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@hotNess16  - If you want to update using ModManager w/ the vvmm_.zip file, just download the zip and place the entire zip file in the Mods/_zip folder. Then when you open ModManager, you'll have an entry in ".zip mod packs" which you should right click and select "Install"

Hide contents

image.png.d1a7340b787bed25a3a8dedab5d19282.png

image.png.4eb2fbd3547ce87cd639e755cdd85922.png

If it isn't showing the ".zip mod packs" entry make sure they are enabled in the "Options" Menu.

Hide contents

image.png.5be8afcd86e7fab183d264f6fcd12315.png

Oh OK thank you I will try that and let you know what happens.