Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes

7 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Released v2.2.3 with support for Koharu and ideally a permanent fix for reducing the reload crashes caused from CC (minor mod-load-delay of 3 frames and reduction of persistent variables).

@Nuydy - I would double check your d3dx.ini to make sure that you see something like below. It doesn't have to match exactly, but the key part is when the hash is 5ed99f004bf2fa7b it should be calling CommandListClothes.

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS4-20200610]
; Bytecode hash: 20955db8
hash = 5ed99f004bf2fa7b
run = CommandListClothes

Other than that, check to make sure you don't have any files that contain the hash (5ed99f004bf2fa7b) in the name in the ShaderFixes folder of your DOAX-VenusVacation folder (such as 5ed99f004bf2fa7b-ps_replace.txt).

Here is the d3dx file i checked it and its match the line and there none file in ShaderFixes had this hash 5ed99f004bf2fa7b

d3dx.ini

i have the same problem....:(

i checked the d3dx.ini

its exactly as it posted and i dont have anything in the shaderfixes folder

any thoughts please?

thanks

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS4-20200610]
; Bytecode hash: 20955db8
hash = 5ed99f004bf2fa7b
run = CommandListClothes

image.thumb.png.4b5f7b7a935da8de8cedb4d450c8a416.png

Edited by ayawrxsti

@Nuydy, @ayawrxsti - Double check you are playing in high-quality since 95% of mods target the high-quality meshes but if you still have issues, I'm still confident it's a bad/unintentional side-effect from another mod you have installed. Try moving out/disabling all of your mods in Mods/Costumes besides CostumeCustomizer (temporarily) and reload the game. Ideally the CC mod should appear fine. If you still have the problems it could still be your mods outside the Costumes folder (skins, hair, etc but less likely). Assuming that it looks fine, you can slowly add your other mods back in and see when the issue reappears and I can take at what is happening between the 2 mods.

15 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@Nuydy, @ayawrxsti - Double check you are playing in high-quality since 95% of mods target the high-quality meshes but if you still have issues, I'm still confident it's a bad/unintentional side-effect from another mod you have installed. Try moving out/disabling all of your mods in Mods/Costumes besides CostumeCustomizer (temporarily) and reload the game. Ideally the CC mod should appear fine. If you still have the problems it could still be your mods outside the Costumes folder (skins, hair, etc but less likely). Assuming that it looks fine, you can slowly add your other mods back in and see when the issue reappears and I can take at what is happening between the 2 mods.

thanks man i got it,

its just one other mod conflicted with the mesh for some reason

:)

4 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

thanks man i got it,

its just one other mod conflicted with the mesh for some reason

:)

not for me :v i turn off all the mod and its still mess up for some dumb reason i even change the skin to HI-metal one and it still got fucked up :v

On 2/9/2019 at 12:38 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

@i4mthenoob - The old manual way of setting defaults aren't needed or supported. In the latest versions, the *_Default.ini files have been effectively removed (I'd delete them, but patching an older one would leave them there). As you have noticed, if you do try to keep it populated, it will cause errors.

With the latest update of 3dmigoto and the mod, you can now save your current selections so they are same when you re-open the application. To ensure they save, once you have your outfit set-up, press F10 to save your settings (and to reload), as if you rely on 3dmigoto to save them when you close if the games crashes while closing for whatever reason, your settings likely would not save then (if you manually saved with F10, then you'd be fine). Don't forget to remove the _defaultl.ini files as well from you CostumeCustomizer folder as they are no longer used.

Also, here's an update to the WIP pack. I finally ported the Wuyi suit to all 3 body types and also moved it into CostumeCustomizer. For kicks, it also optionally includes a morph to Momiji BP boobs for the Common model and also Marie Rose BP boobs for Marie/Nagisa model. It falls under the Panty category, if you want to use the BP specific option, you'll need to select option 2 for the Wuyi suit and then also the correct BP Boobs Breast option from the Bra category as well.

[Moved to updated post]

DOAX-VenusVacation_190209_141448.jpg.c6efebfd15346322bc1b3406700cf713.jpg

hey KuroKaze78, you mentioned the suit pictured (Wuyi suit??) is in the CC, ive searched all over and i cannot locate it, is there a direct file i can manually install for this outfit??

I got this visual glitch on the Honoka type body so I tried to remove Costume customizer and reinstall it from the mod manager and uh..I think I really messed something up and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be really appreciated I'm new to this and have little idea what I'm doing.

Screenshot (494).png

Edited by UsagiWaffles
46 minutes ago, UsagiWaffles said:

I got this visual glitch on the Honoka type body so I tried to remove Costume customizer and reinstall it from the mod manager and uh..I think I really messed something up and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be really appreciated I'm new to this and have little idea what I'm doing.

Screenshot (494).png

Check the warning. There is a CC installed in "mods" and other CC installed in "mods/mods". You must remove one of them.

57 minutes ago, SavageMoonBoy said:

Check the warning. There is a CC installed in "mods" and other CC installed in "mods/mods". You must remove one of them.

ah, thank you. That seemed to fix the error messages. Now I just have to figure out how to fix the visual bug. Guess I'll just have to look into it a some more.

Edited by UsagiWaffles
On 5/28/2019 at 7:29 PM, sinsitroy said:

Finally made it! Thank you a lot for the continuous help kurokaze san! btw, when I add the PS hash into the d3dx.ini as "run = CommandListClothes", some part of the glasses still won't be dumped, but when I set it to "run = CommandListFingernailsEyes“, everything was dumped properly.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190529_082422.jpg.ce424cb1613a30cdf33927d91c9d2aa7.jpg

can you link the mod or post?

日本語ですみません。

こはるの温泉が出来たあたりからエラーが表示されるようになりました。

直せる方法がありましたら教えいただきたいと思います

CCはVer2.1で止まっています

よろしくお願いします

DOAX_VV 2021-11-20 01-10-32.png

On 12/10/2021 at 7:37 AM, Inokanoan said:

СС is not working after last update in Steam - it make body invisible.

I thought it was a personal issue!
It has happened to me with a variety of mods.
I wonder if we need to re-download every single one of them. I tried to reinstall the index.ini file and didn't made a dent.

@chat Any suggestions? TYIA

Adding all this part in my d3dx.ini solved the invisible body issue for me :

;2020-11-05 update start
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS13-2-20201105]
; Bytecode hash: 854a6c07
hash = 02da19c390d6535f
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS8-20201105]
hash = 310f88fea46eed18
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS9-20201105]
hash = 34f8dc0dc92d7532