34 minutes ago, Tigana said:

There are several Devious Devices dependentĀ mods that require the devious devices expansion. However, the only file I could find for the expansion says it is notĀ SSE compatible. Where can I find the expansion for SSE?

The Devious Device mod for SSE contains 3 files to download, including DDx.Ā  When you open the download window, there is a blank line (3rd option) - that is DDx.Ā  It's hosted on Mega (size is larger than LL download limits, I believe).Ā  Not sure why they left the description blank, but it is there and converted for SSE.

1 hour ago, srayesmanll said:

The Devious Device mod for SSE contains 3 files to download, including DDx.Ā  When you open the download window, there is a blank line (3rd option) - that is DDx.Ā  It's hosted on Mega (size is larger than LL download limits, I believe).Ā  Not sure why they left the description blank, but it is there and converted for SSE.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, srayesmanll said:

Nothing to see here...

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, srayesmanll said:

Thanks I too was confused!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having some issues with getting the DDX file to work properly with bodyslide. I have all of my mods loaded without the DDX and it allows bodyslide to show presets. once I turn DDX on the preset selection menu on bodyslide vanishes which then causes my char in game to go invis except head and feet. any idea what might be causing this? Yes, I am running FNIS prior as well.

• 6 months later...

Ā 

On 11/10/2018 at 16:59, srayesmanll said:

El mod Devious Device para SSE contiene 3 archivos para descargar, incluido DDx. Cuando abre la ventana de descarga, hay una lĆ­nea en blanco (tercera opciĆ³n), que es DDx. EstĆ” alojado en Mega (creo que el tamaƱo es mayor que los lĆ­mites de descarga de LL). No estoy seguro de por quĆ© dejaron la descripciĆ³n en blanco, pero estĆ” allĆ­ y se convirtiĆ³ para SSE.

I only see a download that takes me to mega. And in mega I download a single file that is the mod. There are no assets, no integration, no expansion

On 5/30/2020 at 3:03 AM, BaiQing said:

Ā 

I only see a download that takes me to mega. And in mega I download a single file that is the mod. There are no assets, no integration, no expansion

Why is it that no one can think for themselves?Ā  Did you download the file?Ā  Did you LOOK in the downloaded zip file?Ā  If you did, you would have seen ALL 3 items needed to install:Ā  Assets, Integration, and Expansion.Ā  They have updated the download link since the 1.5 year old post that you necro'd.

• 2 months later...

Might as well reply here since this topic was already started...
So I downloaded the Special Edition version for devious devices just yesterday, however I keep getting told via mod organizer that it's still incompatible, and now, I have no idea what the hell is going on
Ā 

here's the image to see what exactly im reading (if you see another text below it, ignore that; it's related to racemenu, my main concern is over devious devices)

Ā 

32edb68990440df00a7e9fbaaf1b959c.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 8:08 AM, srayesmanll said:

Why is it that no one can think for themselves?Ā  Did you download the file?Ā  Did you LOOK in the downloaded zip file?Ā  If you did, you would have seen ALL 3 items needed to install:Ā  Assets, Integration, and Expansion.Ā  They have updated the download link since the 1.5 year old post that you necro'd.

I had a professor in university who used to say "if the reader can't understand what you're trying to tell them, you need to improve your communication skills." Why didn't you just say that from the beginning? Would have avoided a lot of confusion.

4 hours ago, skyrimpopcornbus said:

Why didn't you just say that from the beginning? Would have avoided a lot of confusion.

Oh no, the first reply was accurate. Back in 2018.Ā Nowadays is obsolete because the file available for download has changed into an all in one.

Ā 

You know, things change and posts that are literally years old shouldn't be your first information source. If in doubt, always check the support thread for the mod in question.

Ā 

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2020 at 7:35 PM, CykaFish said:

Might as well reply here since this topic was already started...
So I downloaded the Special Edition version for devious devices just yesterday, however I keep getting told via mod organizer that it's still incompatible, and now, I have no idea what the hell is going on
Ā 

here's the image to see what exactly im reading (if you see another text below it, ignore that; it's related to racemenu, my main concern is over devious devices)

Ā 

32edb68990440df00a7e9fbaaf1b959c.png

I'm having the same issue

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, AlexBlack02 said:

the download is now outdated and doesnt work with the current game. is there an updated version? i have looked everywhere and cannot find one.

The AIO is linked in the pinned thread about SE compatible mods, it surely is one of the first results when you search for devious devices for se or similar in google. I can't understand how people can find a 2018 thread before finding one of the most popular frameworks in here.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

edit: this is linked even here in the first replies wtf. It works for the current game version.

Edited by Just Don't
On 9/30/2023 at 3:34 AM, Just Don't said:

I can't understand how people can find a 2018 thread before finding one of the most popular frameworks in here.

Because Google works in mysterious ways.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:34 PM, Just Don't said:

The AIO is linked in the pinned thread about SE compatible mods, it surely is one of the first results when you search for devious devices for se or similar in google. I can't understand how people can find a 2018 thread before finding one of the most popular frameworks in here.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

edit: this is linked even here in the first replies wtf. It works for the current game version.

yeah thats the one i downloaded. it still says the same damn thing.

1 hour ago, AlexBlack02 said:

yeah thats the one i downloaded. it still says the same damn thing.

The ""Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2"" installer has different options for several versions of the game. 1.6.640 and SKSE 2.2.3 included (latest versions for both the game and SKSE). There's no miracle link we can give you to fix this, you likely installed the wrong version of this installer or some of the requirements (confirm you have the proper Address Library version).

• 4 months later...