Is this thread a good idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread a good idea?

• Yes, a great idea indeed!
    • I guess it's good...
    • No idea.
    • I don't think it's good...
    • Go home and be a family man

This is a sample of a project i want to start, i got the idea about two weeks ago and a few days back it was mentioned in the "What mod is this?" thread that it would be handy, so i decided to do it. This will be the post/thread with all the links extracted from the "What mod is this?" thread.

The bit here is a sample of how it would look like. I want feedback as of if i should change the format or something else and if this is even wanted or if it's just time wasting in it's finest.

I'll mention it again, this is just a sample so that i'll know if i should do this or not, i'll make another thread for it once (if) i start working on it, so i would like to ask a mod to delete this thread after a week.

Armors & Clothes

R18PN 09 - Perona Armor

3737711298970475.jpg

R18PN 10 - Heilige Mutter Armor

ups24303.jpg

FEZA Vesta set BU (Original)

ups23606.jpg

Castles/Mansions/Estates

Items and Objects

Hair & Faces

Miscellaneous & Combined

Lovers Creature

ups23936.jpg

Pose Mods

CTAddPose Bondage Sex 0.11 and CTAddPose Bondage Sex 0.13

ups24137.jpg

CTAddPose Hentai Edited and CTAddPose Mfethi

ups23846.jpg

ups23845.jpg

ups23847.jpg

Races & Skins

Weapons

If Going to make this then Make All the Armor's "Break Undies" or "No Break Undies"

BBB wold be Good to!

You mean tag them? or add the links to BU and BBB versions if available?

Having problems with the bondage sex pose mod.

Sorry, you'll have to ask somewhere else, i don't think i can help you unless it's a broken link. This is just to get all the links to one place, not for troubleshooting.

Man, you beat me too it, I was going to wait a bit so HanPL would go through the thread and delete some stuff before I organized it into something.Oh well.

My only issue is the picture size, maybe use bbcode to shrink them so they fit nice and and help make the page look organized.Just my two cents :D

So, it seems that i won't be able to work on this in the near future because i just got informed that i'll get hospitalized tomorrow (they really inform beforehand :dodgy:) and i really doubt they will let me use a computer there, so i won't be able to work on it. I should hopefully get out around the end of October :(

So' date=' it seems that i won't be able to work on this in the near future because i just got informed that i'll get hospitalized tomorrow (they really inform beforehand :dodgy:) and i really doubt they will let me use a computer there, so i won't be able to work on it. I should hopefully get out around the end of October :(

[/quote']

Sory to hear that, I wish you good luck and a safe and speedy recovery.

You will be added to my prays :angel:

So' date=' it seems that i won't be able to work on this in the near future because i just got informed that i'll get hospitalized tomorrow (they really inform beforehand :dodgy:) and i really doubt they will let me use a computer there, so i won't be able to work on it. I should hopefully get out around the end of October :(

[/quote']

Sory to hear that, I wish you good luck and a safe and speedy recovery.

You will be added to my prays :angel:

Thanks! Actually, i got out today after discussing it for 4 hours, so they finally saw that i don't need to be there, so i got home. But they forgot to give me my papers on my way back and it's frickin far away :-/

Anyway, since i'm home again, i'll start working on this ;)

Archived