Jump to content

Cumshot effect replacer for "Follow me for sex" and "SexLabCumshot"


Recommended Posts

Posted
7 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

How did you make that super-stream of cum in the first gif? Do FMFS or SL Cumshot come with options to change the speed or density of cum that I'm not aware of?

That was made with the FMFS replacer and the maximum amount.

The density was not touched. Its rather random...

 

  • 3 months later...
Posted
6 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey what ejaculation mode do you use, to make use of the porn star version?? Tried drop objects, doesn't look any different??

 

Thanks.

I´m sorry, I don´t think I got you right?!

 

"what ejaculation mode"?

well

 Follow me for sex or SexLab Cumshot 

That´s what this file is made for...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey which version has the least amount of splooge from the 3?? I thought it might be "realistic" , but in game that appears to be like the first picture. What version is depicted in the second pic?? I'm looking for lowest splooge effect possible thanks.

Posted
9 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey which version has the least amount of splooge from the 3?? I thought it might be "realistic" , but in game that appears to be like the first picture. What version is depicted in the second pic?? I'm looking for lowest splooge effect possible thanks.

That usually is the "realistic" taste.

The one, made for follow me for sex has the smallest amount;

the one made for sexlab cumshot might have a bit more.

 

Both have the smallest count of drops and the smallest number of repeatings.

But still there is a random factor in all of them, so that every style can vary a bit.

 

  • 3 months later...
Posted

version 2.1 for SexLab does not open FOMOD installer and it doesn't overwrite Cumshot 2.1 mod. It install itself as separate mod. The effect is still from original mod.

Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 5:31 AM, Elf Prince said:

version 2.1 for SexLab does not open FOMOD installer and it doesn't overwrite Cumshot 2.1 mod. It install itself as separate mod. The effect is still from original mod.

Same here.

Anyway,what you need to do is unpack the file,you will find 3 more files(each for different cum style) inside,install just one of those.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted
On 4/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, Erstam said:

It replaces the files for Animated Mesh mode.

Thanks!

On 8/12/2019 at 8:08 AM, MazeRunn3r said:

Same here.

Anyway,what you need to do is unpack the file,you will find 3 more files(each for different cum style) inside,install just one of those.

Ahh! I was wondering why I didn't see the opther options. I was using MO to install directly without unpacking it first. Thanks for this...

 

@SirDuke Thanks for making this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...