Need help separating some mesh in 2 .OBJ files. (Solved)

I was wondering if someone would be able to load these 2 files into blender and then use the separate option in blender to break the specific parts in the files that I need separated as my computer can't handle some files if they have a ton of pieces but if they are separated and then the file is exported in .OBJ format they load fine when the new file is reloaded but if I try to separate them blender usage goes through the roof and climbs till it closes. Usually I can separate them then export right away and start new project and load the new file but some I can't do that with.

This one I need the whole dress separated as I joined them earlier to make fitting it to a body easier but when I tried to unjoin them blender crashed as the gems must have lots of tiny pieces to them.

41_+normal.outfit_normal_tranparency_1.2_16_16.obj

This one I just need the outfit which is also part of the body to be separated only. The rest of the stuff in the file has already been taken care of.

zhu rong.obj

Thanks Myuhinny.

Thanks but what I was talking about is for the zhu file is to separate the highlighted part and leave it all un joined and unaltered as I need to fuse specific parts together remove some if they won't work and so forth. Just separate the highlighted part and then export it after it finishes in .OBJ format.

For the dress same thing I just need the dress separated and left un joined and unaltered as I need to join specific parts together that use the same texture file. Just separate the dress and then export it after it finishes in .OBJ format.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.png