Nsut BDO armors.

3 hours ago, reeno said:

Out of interest is he a member here? A while back I created a thread enquiring on an Overwatch outfit he did (https://skyrimvn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-223.html?sp), never got any closure on it and I couldn't see a contact form on his blog.

If you go to the blog I linked, nsut has an email address to contact him at. Since Gardevoir got a replay already, it looks like nsut is still checking that email.

I wish he hadn't given up on his attempt to convert the BDO Carvaro Sorceress. Still have yet to see anyone successfully convert that feather coat.

17 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

No, the Carvaro Sorceress has a full thigh-length coat:

bdo-cavaro-sorc-costume-hide-helm.jpgbdo-cavaro-sorc-full-4.jpg

I may take this armor for adaptation,  but this will not happen this year, most likely. =(  

At the moment I am busy with this work: 961633718.jpg?1538602140

+ There will also be another set in the near future, but from another game.

57 minutes ago, dint9 said:

I may take this armor for adaptation,  but this will not happen this year, most likely. =(  

At the moment I am busy with this work: 961633718.jpg?1538602140

+ There will also be another set in the near future, but from another game.

I did not realize you were on loverslab. I love your work so much and it has really helped with my project of turning the game into black desert! 

Nice work Dint. That ought to turn out well.

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

Only superficially. The feathers in that outfit are more sort of a shawl/ornamentation, which several BDO armours have. The sorceress version is a full coat (albeit without full sleeves, but that's okay).

I mean, I'd also be interested in similar furs, which are also lacking.

Archived