Assassin Creed Odyssey

18 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

Hi there, is anyone interested on a futa/futanari trans/tgirl mod for Assassin's Creed Odyssey? I am, and I am learning 3D Modelling, no skills to do that yet, but the resources to help... this are useful links...

Blacksmith is a tool to extract assets, meshes, textures, etc, Forger Patch Manager to 'install mods', then Nude Grece, Naked Kassandra mods could be combined (taking the dick/penis from Nude Greece and adding that to nude females bodies to recreate trans girls/futanaris

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a long long game, so it would/could be better in company of more futanaris... trans girls :P, Gender Swap mod (to change males for futanaris, is WIP, but interesting), Player Customization mods shows how to 'create new player appealing combining resources'...

Resources/Tools useful to do that (Mesh editing/3D Modelling skills using Blender, or 3dsMax etc required)

Forger patch manager

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Alexios Nude Mod

Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Kassandra Nude Skin

Player Customizations

Gender Swap at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

Muscular Kassandra at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

Kassandra Nude Body - Pubic Hair_ Shaved_Oil - Face_Eyes_Eyelashes

Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool - XeNTaX

Naked Kassandra at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

Nude Greece at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Kassandra Nude Patch

I'd be all for it. Considering the presence of Hermaphroditus in Greek mythology, I am a little surprised that no one has made such a mod already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'd be all for it. Considering the presence of Hermaphroditus in Greek mythology, I am a little surprised that no one has made such a mod already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus

Thanks for your reply, attitude and Culture ;D, let me know if you need help with something, maybe I can help/learn something too.

I wonder if it is possible to make body-mods replacers for female bodies, as we know Kassandra body is 'male-like' small breasts, it would be nice if we could recreate more curvy/thick (even slim or athletic) body-mods, I am learning about Modelling, so I don't have such skills yet, but I have Blender installed, and I want to learn.

No surprise, most people/modders are not on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, in fact only a few, you can see topics around Naked Greece and the user Hypermorphic mods/mod-threads

Another fact to consider is even on Modding/Modders communities there are people with 'futanari/shemale/trans' phobias/fear and hatred etc... unfortunately and one thing is 'is not my taste or I don't like/see beauty on it' and another thing is some 'evil people without hope' saying 'that is wrong, sick, etc' and other stuff I usually read (and laugh about it, poor souls)

Futas are pure love, the best of both worlds :P

I agree completely will be a nice addition, once we have 'futanari/trans models', would be nice to use Gender Swap/Character Customization etc to change some characters appeal, head/face, voice/sounds, etc... but for now it will be nice to have, as we know Odyssey Cutscenes are in-game ones that is great for this ;D

... alternative futanari Kassandra, alternative 'girls as futanari', etc

*trans/futanari (I mean dick only, vagina & dick, all is welcome)

I come to this request, because I saw Monster Hunter World has nice futanari mods, and I love it :P, for me the 'futanari mod' needs to be like the 'hello world' in Gaming Modding, LOL

Cheers, best regards, thanks for your message, let me know via pm, or message here, if I can help, or what do you think.

My taste is not 'trans males'  FTM (males with vulvas), but if someone wants to create that too, I agree/respect that of course... maybe we could get some 'Virality' and funny news/reactions to this LOL ;D

Considering Kassandra/Alexios Eivor/Eivor Controversy and Ubisoft controversies... it will be fun

If anyone is interested/like the idea, feel free to help and to share the requests across the Internet, maybe at Undertow, or other asian forums more people is interested and we could join forces.

Best regards, LuxidaOxida

3 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

there are people with 'futanari/shemale/trans' phobias/fear and hatred etc...

Just as some are against and others are for, I don't see a problem as long as freedoms of choice aren't impeded either way.

I myself struggle a bit with the concept of gayness/homo since I can find no attraction to the 'masculine' form, yet have no issues with a feminine form sporting male genitalia.....

I also 'indulge' in this while playing the Sims 3, since it is a life simulator, with an excellent offering of mods which allow this form of eroticism.

That aside I tend to avoid 'nude patches' and other forms of 'erotic' mod content for games which don't allow a fully realized sexual world/environment. Dragon Age Origins dipped it's toes in it, while other obvious examples like the Big ones here: Skyrim, Fallout, Sims, etc. do indeed allow one to stop 'playing the game' long enough to indulge in sexual activities in a natural and organic way.

Games like Monster Hunter world, Assassin's Creed: Pick one, and others don't - So I myself tend to keep these games more or less default. Real life has sex, but it would be odd to see many people just walking around naked for no apparent reason.

> No reason to post screenshots here of my Sims 3 exploits, but 'IF' you do enjoy it enough, I have posted many 'Futa' sim-shots in either of the 2 'show your adult sims' type posts in the Sims 3 section for your viewing.

6 hours ago, landess said:

Just as some are against and others are for, I don't see a problem as long as freedoms of choice aren't impeded either way.

I myself struggle a bit with the concept of gayness/homo since I can find no attraction to the 'masculine' form, yet have no issues with a feminine form sporting male genitalia.....

I also 'indulge' in this while playing the Sims 3, since it is a life simulator, with an excellent offering of mods which allow this form of eroticism.

That aside I tend to avoid 'nude patches' and other forms of 'erotic' mod content for games which don't allow a fully realized sexual world/environment. Dragon Age Origins dipped it's toes in it, while other obvious examples like the Big ones here: Skyrim, Fallout, Sims, etc. do indeed allow one to stop 'playing the game' long enough to indulge in sexual activities in a natural and organic way.

Games like Monster Hunter world, Assassin's Creed: Pick one, and others don't - So I myself tend to keep these games more or less default. Real life has sex, but it would be odd to see many people just walking around naked for no apparent reason.

> No reason to post screenshots here of my Sims 3 exploits, but 'IF' you do enjoy it enough, I have posted many 'Futa' sim-shots in either of the 2 'show your adult sims' type posts in the Sims 3 section for your viewing.

Of course 'likes/tastes' are subjective and respectable but I mean people who 'don't like' and they pretend to censor, to fight against others Freedom, others likes/tastes, and they pretend to say/judge 'it is not ok, it is wrong etc', that is a bad attitude, is not ok, bully attitude.

I don't like Trans Males (I love Trans Girls, futanari, chicks with dicks) but I respect others love Trans Males, that is a key.

Others like/tastes are for their own, you can share the like/taste or not, but respect is always important, let them be.

As for nude patches, well is for 'funny business' first some nude patches, immersive or not, then some nude-patches more immersive like others for people who wants that, again even if other people don't want/like nude patches non-immersive, others will do, and that is important.

Cheers

On 10/5/2020 at 5:21 AM, landess said:

Nudity does not always have to be tied to sexuality. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroic_nudity

That is pretty much the idea behind the Buff Body set in Monster Hunter World (which I prefer to replace with these mods while leaving just the shiny Scoutfly buckle.

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/4372

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2148).

1612149066_buff-body-alpha-set-mhw-wiki-guide2.png.da534f6513cc336cf0ce34d6d6d064b7.png