? ε404ρ αηιмαтισηs ∂σωηℓσα∂ (υρ∂αтε∂ 9/29)

1 hour ago, Durielboya said:

Really Outstanding stuff @Error404Phillips especially the latest dance teasing animations. Speaking of teasing, would you consider making a Thighjob teasing animation like the following?

I'm asking because there are not even a handful of thighjob animations in the whole wickedwhims and seeing how you tend to delve into sweet embracing animations from time to time, I thought you might pull off something original and interesting.

Thanks Durielboya, and yea, ill see if i can do a sensual thigh job for you guys

5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you 404. ?

Oh you freaky!

Lmao! Nice video recommendation there,  B10! ? and you already know, your always welcome.

3 hours ago, FzzyDg8 said:

Having a tactile nature, I find your sensual approach to animating refreshing.  It was badly needed and I thank you for sharing them.  I await eagerly to see what you do next.

Yes, yes. I'm all for sensuality. I love that others are liking my animations because of that quality. That is my main goal behind them. I appreciate you telling me that Fzz

I'd like to make a request as well if you're still up for them? I agree with Fzz that your sensual approach is absolutely astounding! There's literally no one that does it like you. ? I was wondering if you could do a "semi-rough" sequence? Something where the guy is grabbing onto the female's neck, or she's scratching his back in response to him going really deep? Maybe she can even bite on his skin instead? Lip biting could also be a part of it?

But I say semi-rough, because some people take it to where smacking and all that is involved. Lmfao. ? You do sensual so well, and you've done the neck grabbing before in your anal animation (which brought tears to my eyes with how beautiful it was), so I feel like going full rough would take that sensuality away. But that's my suggestion/request or what have you! Regardless of if you take it on, keep these beauties coming. You're so immensely appreciated. ❤️

1 hour ago, unkemptpaladin said:

I'd like to make a request as well if you're still up for them? I agree with Fzz that your sensual approach is absolutely astounding! There's literally no one that does it like you. ? I was wondering if you could do a "semi-rough" sequence? Something where the guy is grabbing onto the female's neck, or she's scratching his back in response to him going really deep? Maybe she can even bite on his skin instead? Lip biting could also be a part of it?

But I say semi-rough, because some people take it to where smacking and all that is involved. Lmfao. ? You do sensual so well, and you've done the neck grabbing before in your anal animation (which brought tears to my eyes with how beautiful it was), so I feel like going full rough would take that sensuality away. But that's my suggestion/request or what have you! Regardless of if you take it on, keep these beauties coming. You're so immensely appreciated. ❤️

lol unkemptpaladin, ill have a go at it. lol i love how passionate you are about this, its cute. ?

On 4/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you 404. ?

Oh you freaky!

B10 ? Home video? Thaaanks!

On 4/11/2019 at 6:15 AM, Error404Phillips said:

lol unkemptpaladin, ill have a go at it. lol i love how passionate you are about this, its cute. ?

Oh, I guess this would be nice for (mhmmmm) dominant females (f/m and f/f) too?! Don´t mind, I m always very patient (some throats at Skyrim need my attention too) ?

11 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Nice work, thank's again 404. 

I have lost the use of my thumb's today, so have this instead. ?

lol ill take a pixelated thumbs up from you any day, B10! O.o

10 hours ago, RedAbyss5 said:

Thank you so much for your updates! I forgot the password of my original account so I couldn't log in ?

In any case, I really like the idea of WAT I SAY and TURN YO ASS OUT. Definitely want to see more of those ideas!

Hey, RedAbyss! and dude i know how that is, forgetting a password...?

but thanks for reaching out and yea i want to make more of those type of animations...

6 hours ago, BadAngel said:

Error404, there are so many great animations for WW.  However, there's something about yours that transcends sex.   The Sims in your animations seem much more connected, emotionally.

It's great for storytelling.  Thank you. ❤️

Much love, BadAngel! ?

Sex is emotional so thats what i try to show in my animations. Thanks for noticing! ??

14 hours ago, RorySim said:

hi nice work. can I ask you where did you find the boxer ?

Hey Rory!

To be honest, I just googled sims 4 boxers. If you are wondering how I got the penis to come through them, is because they are in the accessory category so if you have your ww setting set to your sims keeping on their cloths during sex then all you have to do is undress their pants then, wahhla!

13 hours ago, pixie666 said:

Yay more animations. Thank You ?

Pixs! I always love your virtual hugs lol!

5 hours ago, Error404Phillips said:

Hey Rory!

To be honest, I just googled sims 4 boxers. If you are wondering how I got the penis to come through them, is because they are in the accessory category so if you have your ww setting set to your sims keeping on their cloths during sex then all you have to do is undress their pants then, wahhla!

Pixs! I always love your virtual hugs lol!

@Error404Phillips

Hi Phillips , same with him I like that boxers too , and I googled sims 4 boxers for a while , still didn't find one in the accessory category :( ...

Could you reveal more information or the download location of that acc boxers to us please ? I have only bottom type boxers , If we have acc type boxers , our games will be interesting I think . 

And , like always , the newest animations are amazing , really really appreciate for  your sharing :D !!

58 minutes ago, xmohaa said:

@Error404Phillips

Hi Phillips , same with him I like that boxers too , and I googled sims 4 boxers for a while , still didn't find one in the accessory category :( ...

Could you reveal more information or the download location of that acc boxers to us please ? I have only bottom type boxers , If we have acc type boxers , our games will be interesting I think . 

And , like always , the newest animations are amazing , really really appreciate for  your sharing :D !!

Yo xmohaa, i did manage to find where i fount those boxers. here you go:

https://ptdn.tumblr.com/post/170452656046/needed-mesh-by-bls-download-my-recolor